Post the reason you were banned from DSP's life -

ZappaMuffin

kiwifarms.net
One time the topic of LowTierGod got discussed in the stream chat but everyone was referring to him as “LTG” so at the time I didn’t know who the fuck he was. I stupidly asked the question “Who is LTG?”

In like three seconds I see this message in the chat: ‘You have been permanently banned from talking in darksydephil’s chat.’

No time out. No warning. Nothing.

I noticed even after I was banned, his mods were still talking about LTG and his recent shenanigans while I was still wondering “why was I banned?” and second “what/who the fuck is LTG?” So I messaged BeThe (whom I’ve heard was a pretty nice guy) and asked him “hey man can you explain why I was banned? I mean I didn’t harass anyone, I didn’t insult anyone. I just asked who this person was.”

Within seconds this condescending motherfucker, BeThe messages me and says: “You weren’t banned you were timed out. Firstly, Don’t ASSUME why you were banned. I highly doubt anyone would ban you for something so stupid. But currently you’ll have to wait out your time-out like everyone else. Sorry lol.”

So I was pretty annoyed at this point because Vidar was at the same time talking about LTG yet he wasn’t being scolded by the other mods. So next I contacted Kekon3 and he was really nice about it. He lifted my ban AND did me the favor of looking up who LTG was, linking me to some pages. I know Kekon3 gets a bad rap from some of Phil’s “detractors” and it’s fun to poke fun at him at times but the guy’s pretty genuine.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
I know Kekon3 gets a bad rap from some of Phil’s “detractors” and it’s fun to poke fun at him at times but the guy’s pretty genuine.
Kekon and Jezal (#RIP) are good guys. Only problem with Kekon is he will set aside his morals for Phil and the mod powers/hosted channel privileges that come with it.
BeThe, BSV and Anonymouse are flaming assholes though.

Ilscuro

Faccia Di Cazzo
kiwifarms.net
Kekon and Jezal (#RIP) are good guys. Only problem with Kekon is he will set aside his morals for Phil and the mod powers/hosted channel privileges that come with it.
BeThe, BSV and Anonymouse are flaming assholes though.
Don't forget, Last Rambo and Amytiville.

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe
I got banned from his Instagram when he posted a picture of the new controller he was buying to help improve his performance at SF2T on Switch. My comment was "It definitely was the controller's fault you weren't winning."

I was later perma-banned from his Twitch Chat on a separate occasion for innocuously asking "Hey guys, what's this I hear about a Super Mario Sunshine playthrough getting cancelled?" I later learned that he said in his pre-stream that day that he'd be banning anyone who talk about Super Mario Sunshine in the chat.

It stings because if I get banned, I at least want to get banned for using some claws. A ban over a simple question just left me with blueballs.

CausticMinory

"Bring Light to my plight"
kiwifarms.net
His streams are too shitty for me to ever watch live (I've never been in his chat) and I feel if I joined just to get banned to post the story here that'd be super autistic.
I was banned from his twitter though... Don't know why.

Ayla

kiwifarms.net
His streams are too shitty for me to ever watch live (I've never been in his chat) and I feel if I joined just to get banned to post the story here that'd be super autistic.
I was banned from his twitter though... Don't know why.
Because you are a detractor, dood! A sociopath! We're all apparently sociopaths according to DSP.

Breezy

Here and there
kiwifarms.net
I've been banned quite a few times, in both his IRC chat and Twitch chat. In the IRC chat I remember being banned once for saying "Wow, so salty" or something like that during a SFV stream; I don't remember the other situation. Regarding Twitch, I was banned a couple times for calling out Phil on his bullshit, hoping he would vocally respond. Sadly he didn't, and I PM'ed Popsicolo once to get unbanned which succeeded. The next time Phil banned me, I said "fuck it" and moved on.

Meanwhile, I've directly insulted Phil on Twitter on multiple occasions and he has yet to block me. I assumed perhaps he had me muted, but he still blocks people to this day so I have no idea.

Monday Michiru

The Washing of Dishes
kiwifarms.net
Part of the reason Twitch chat and TKOH forums are so unforgiving is the number of A-Logs who come to those places pretending to be neutral or ignorant viewers, only to start asking very informed, very loaded questions very quickly. They do their part to ruin it for everyone, as Phil is already a tyrannical admin who needs no excuses to order more bans.

I do understand the desire to try to debate away the reality-distortion field of bullshit in a place where you know Phil will see it, but you're just playing whack-a-mole. Courtroom cross-examination is probably the only scenario he'll be forced to account for his many lies, delusions, and presumptions. Stop wasting your time. And never get upset on behalf of his fans. It's pointless. He's just playing vidja games.

Not me, but I saw a guy get banned for just saying "Hullo everywun"
Someone sarcastically typed "quality kahntent" in his chat last night, and he responded to it in agreement despite the meme spelling. Funny thing is, that viewer could have been referring either to Phil's cheesing DBFZ tactics OR the bugged player lobbies which kept ejecting him randomly.

I recall someone had the username fallingout and they got banned :P

But me? I got banned because I DARED to mention Phil's consistency for e-begging. Findom needs his paypigs to pay their fee for their daddy apparently?

Btw. In the OPseat clarification video, Phil casually mentioned being a beggar among the things people "slander" him with online. How is he not a beggar at this point? Really though. What has this whole thing since Thanksgiving been? The past has shown that he thinks he can just handwave it away as not begging if he says he really needs the money. (Timestamp should be 56:56.)

Snark Tried Skill

True 2005 Steet Fighter II Champion!
kiwifarms.net
Only been a "fan" watching his live pre streams for a few weeks and just got banded. I wrote "10 years of shit game play I love it. Can't look away." No warning straight to permaban." Well I feel like a legit detractor now. Hoping this was my secret initiation. Am I in? Coolest club that I never meant to join.

Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

Monday Michiru

The Washing of Dishes
kiwifarms.net
Only been a "fan" watching his live pre streams for a few weeks and just got banded. I wrote "10 years of shit game play I love it. Can't look away." No warning straight to permaban." Well I feel like a legit detractor now. Hoping this was my secret initiation. Am I in? Coolest club that I never meant to join.
Reminds me of TCR trolls after Ghost touted his 1000 hours cumulative airtime. "1000 hours of Ambien."

Asking why people were being banned.

I got perma-banned.
"It's like asking why there's police brutality and then having a bunch of cops jump you for it."

FallGout

kiwifarms.net
For saying "Have you ever thought that your TV might be the cause of the input lag you constantly complain about?"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino