Post videos of people dying - Self explanatory really

VIVIsectVI

Life is short. Death is forever.
kiwifarms.net
590.png

Activelo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Description: A youth sustained bullet while he was shooting a video of a clash over panchayat election. The victim has succumbed to injuries. Incident took place in Sisauna village of Bahjoi police limits in Sambhal district.

At a church in Texas, a gunman manages to kill two people before being shot in the head. Can you count how many people are carrying guns themselves?

In Arkansas, a guy charges a cop with a machete and gets taken down in three shots.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you elaborate?

Also, why was his body kept there so long? What was the point in having the ambulance and helicopter come if they just left without him?
Oh God it's going to take me a minute to find it, I'm 99% I saw it somewhere on kiwi farms a while back.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you elaborate?

Also, why was his body kept there so long? What was the point in having the ambulance and helicopter come if they just left without him?
So what he means is the ATF asked the officer to do a routine stop and talk on this guy they suspected of being a cartel drug runner. The aim was to take him into custody peacefully. The thing is they didn't tell the department or officer the dude was a highly armed nothing to lose psycho. Instead they just said "hey unit x can you pull over this dude for a routine chat" so thats why its a cordial conversation until homie pulls out the AR pistol and ventilated the officer.

His family were on the news talking about it. Basically the ATF should have told them the guy was most likely armed and dangerous.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what he means is the ATF asked the officer to do a routine stop and talk on this guy they suspected of being a cartel drug runner. The aim was to take him into custody peacefully. The thing is they didn't tell the department or officer the dude was a highly armed nothing to lose psycho. Instead they just said "hey unit x can you pull over this dude for a routine chat" so thats why its a cordial conversation until homie pulls out the AR pistol and ventilated the officer.

His family were on the news talking about it. Basically the ATF should have told them the guy was most likely armed and dangerous.

Yes, that thank you.

everybody in Portugal

hive mind asshole
kiwifarms.net
Anyone got a link to the Kyle Walley video?
Apparently it was posted all over Snapchat but I haven't been able to find it

Sure do!

ETA: bit of a newfag, how do I spoiler my shit?/also do I even need to in this thread? Also also, sorry for double-post

Attachments

• 4_6008018592602261915.mp4
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 4_6008018592602261914.mp4
    8 MB · Views: 0

Gaussiana

Central Impotent America
kiwifarms.net
I figure Covid is the only thing that stopped them hanging body parts off bridges lately.
No way, they've been pretty active. Hard to care about covid when you're in the narco world I imagine. Just these past weeks narco violence has been escalating because they're having their retarded inter cartel feuds again as well as more cartel-police shootings.

I don't really follow cartel drama because just hearing how those subhumans speak and act makes my blood boil BUT they sure like recording and taking pictures of their kills and uploading them which I sometimes save. I haven't gone through all the thread to see what has been uploaded but any notable cartel killing/torture video I probably have or can find.

LurkNoMore

kiwifarms.net
No way, they've been pretty active. Hard to care about covid when you're in the narco world I imagine. Just these past weeks narco violence has been escalating because they're having their retarded inter cartel feuds again as well as more cartel-police shootings.

I don't really follow cartel drama because just hearing how those subhumans speak and act makes my blood boil BUT they sure like recording and taking pictures of their kills and uploading them which I sometimes save. I haven't gone through all the thread to see what has been uploaded but any notable cartel killing/torture video I probably have or can find.
Whats a good source of cartel news?

Gaussiana

Central Impotent America
kiwifarms.net
Whats a good source of cartel news?
Hmm, it depends.
Do you speak Spanish or are you willing to use a lot of Google Translate? If so, El Blog del Narco has been at it for years. Mainstream Mexican news sites (examples: 1 2 3) sometimes do a good covering of all things narco but to see the grimy/uncensored stuff you can get into local news groups on Facebook, just type "Tijuana/Jalisco/NL/Whatever place" + "noticias locales" / "sin censura" on facebook search or "Place" + "nota roja hoy" / "narco ejecuciones hoy" or something like that. They're deleted eventually but social media in general doesn't care about violence in shithole places so shooting or death videos often stay up a crazy long time.

In English, I only know of r/NarcoFootage and their Telegram group. They are redditors so they can be a bit annoying and sensationalist but the important part is that they translate info and news and are fairly active.