Post videos of people dying - Self explanatory really

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Gaussiana

Central Impotent America
kiwifarms.net
Whats a good source of cartel news?
Hmm, it depends.
Do you speak Spanish or are you willing to use a lot of Google Translate? If so, El Blog del Narco has been at it for years. Mainstream Mexican news sites (examples: 1 2 3) sometimes do a good covering of all things narco but to see the grimy/uncensored stuff you can get into local news groups on Facebook, just type "Tijuana/Jalisco/NL/Whatever place" + "noticias locales" / "sin censura" on facebook search or "Place" + "nota roja hoy" / "narco ejecuciones hoy" or something like that. They're deleted eventually but social media in general doesn't care about violence in shithole places so shooting or death videos often stay up a crazy long time.

In English, I only know of r/NarcoFootage and their Telegram group. They are redditors so they can be a bit annoying and sensationalist but the important part is that they translate info and news and are fairly active.

0x0000C1A

Que nos souvenirs soient brisés dans ce mandala en
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
also do I even need to in this thread?
N00l said:
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
In theory you should spoiler it, because you dont want your boss to see nsfw posts. But I don't think you'd want this thread opened at all at work, so unspoilered media goes without punishment in this thread.

Lisdexamfetamine ℞

Extremely focused, Extremely degenerate
kiwifarms.net
In theory you should spoiler it, because you dont want your boss to see nsfw posts. But I don't think you'd want this thread opened at all at work, so unspoilered media goes without punishment in this thread.
I kinda figured based on the content of this thread it has an unwritten expectation. but here's a "full" BestGore archive (Edit seems the videos don't work unless you click fill window! ) I found and a cooking-related accident

Last edited:

everybody in Portugal

hive mind asshole
kiwifarms.net

@everybody in Portugal just don't use the private tags though. Attach the videos, make a spoiler, insert the video in spoiler is the basic idea lol.

Thanks very much! I figured with this thread it may not be such an issie, but I'll teach myself how to and try to get into the habit in general :)

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. g∅ld³n_©@Lf
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kinda figured based on the content of this thread it has an unwritten expectation. but here's a "full" BestGore archive (Edit seems the videos don't work unless you click fill window! ) I found and a cooking-related accident
Lol, I found that archive too but I hadn't gotten around to seeing if it worked. Glad to see it does!

everybody in Portugal

hive mind asshole
kiwifarms.net
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!
TOOT! TOOT!

It's one of the more compelling animal attacks I've seen. Something feels quite personal about it, like Ele was really gunning for that dude in particular. I like to think he was the evil handler that mistreated it it's whole life and it finally decided not to take anymore shit.

Plus it's weirdly fascinating watching his body stop conforming to the physics you expect from something with bones. It's like stomping a balloon full of sludge after the first couple of hits.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. g∅ld³n_©@Lf
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's one of the more compelling animal attacks I've seen. Something feels quite personal about it, like Ele was really gunning for that dude in particular. I like to think he was the evil handler that mistreated it it's whole life and it finally decided not to take anymore shit.

Plus it's weirdly fascinating watching his body stop conforming to the physics you expect from something with bones. It's like stomping a balloon full of sludge after the first couple of hits.
Elephants have been proven to remember injuries and hold grudges.

Lisdexamfetamine ℞

Extremely focused, Extremely degenerate
kiwifarms.net

All videos taken from here !

Last edited:

Private Joker

kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate muslims, I'm serious... you gotta give 'em props for the work they put in on making their videos. DSP just sits on his ass playing video games and begging for money all day. These goat fuckers are out there blowin' up their own terrorists. Replace that terrorist caterwauling with some hot 80s song and you got yourself a music video.

Sex Cannon Lupa

kiwifarms.net
While I certainly don't "like" pictures like that, they do make for effective redpills.
She learned nothing. Hell, she probably got off knowing she was being killed by a darkie. People like her, and probably her family whom she learned it from, are like footfags: they've got a head full of bad wiring that can never be fixed. They are the reason death cults still exist. They get off on the death of their nation, their people, even their own family and themselves.

Her parents probably had an orgasm after hearing the news. They probably pound off to the photos to this day, the sick fucks.