Post videos of people dying - Self explanatory really

Lisdexamfetamine ℞

Extremely focused, Extremely degenerate
kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate muslims, I'm serious... you gotta give 'em props for the work they put in on making their videos. DSP just sits on his ass playing video games and begging for money all day. These goat fuckers are out there blowin' up their own terrorists. Replace that terrorist caterwauling with some hot 80s song and you got yourself a music video.
I think you are right. maybe for their next character arch, they will start using western music it just seems to make their videos more appealing to new audiences.

everybody in Portugal

hive mind asshole
kiwifarms.net

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of places still hold onto family clan and tribe identities, there isn't a national identity like the west has.

Lil reese shooting, he lived to go on to beat his girlfriend a few days ago. Heyjackass has all the chicago shooting and crime news. along with Cwbchicago.

View attachment 2261295
I can't believe the white cops shot him and then were returning to shoot a wog again! ACAB!!!!

Friendly Primarina

Now with spaces!
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to know the story behind this video tbh
He seemed pretty delirious at the end and like he was seconds from losing consciousness, so who uploaded it?

It's just the mood I'm in, but this one got to me. Is this really where society is? A young man slicing an artery open and broadcasting his delirium and confusion in his final moments to the world. I know I'm screaming into the void but this one just got to me, that's all.

Private Joker

kiwifarms.net

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Base jumping fail (apologies if this is late, I don't remember seeing it ITT)

I hate when people call shit like this "tragic"--it's not a tragedy, it's called gambling with your life for the thrill of it and losing. Tragedy would be if he landed on someone who happened to be wandering by

Friendly Primarina

Now with spaces!
kiwifarms.net
Base jumping fail (apologies if this is late, I don't remember seeing it ITT)
View attachment 2389587
I hate when people call shit like this "tragic"--it's not a tragedy, it's called gambling with your life for the thrill of it and losing. Tragedy would be if he landed on someone who happened to be wandering by
Something darkly funny about the way he lands, THEN the parachute opens. Didn't The Simpsons make a joke like this? Maybe it was some other cartoon.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm back and I've brought you lots of fun stuff

1627060543119.png