"Post your Art" Thread -

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Post your art work here. Discuss art. Critique someone else's art. Post all things art related here.

I've drawn a lot recently (enough to use up every little piece of paper I have), but the only recent piece I have uploaded and saved is this.

Most of the time, I'm just doodling, but every now and then, I manage to wow myself. Sometimes I store those drawings, sometimes I throw them out. Depends on how I'm feeling that day (it's usually the latter).

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hunger Mythos said:
A quick drawing of my Dungeons and Dragons character Basil the ranger Fey Corgi (or Corgyn).
Heh, I actually wanted to play that class when my brother and his friends were suggesting it, but just like every other time I tried to get into D&D, I lost interest after going over the abilities.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
Heh, I actually wanted to play that class when my brother and his friends were suggesting it, but just like every other time I tried to get into D&D, I lost interest after going over the abilities.
I couldn't help but to make one since I love Corgis, even though I doubt I'll use her anytime soon since I don't have a D&D group. ^^;

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nah. Shad is actually the first and last bit of fanart I've done in awhile. I've been meaning to draw Colress for awhile but I have some other drawings piled up I have to get done first.

Right now I'm drawing my brother's girlfriend cosplaying as Antonio Zeppeli for her birthday.

Mauvman Shuffleboard

Space Friend of the People
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
Mauvman Shuffleboard said:
revengeofphil said:
Those certainly are some nice manos you have there.
He's got yoai MANOS.
But really, Lugia has hand wings and they're really freaky looking. I dunno how he flies with those things.
I don't think he does, I think he just uses them to grab on stuff to keep him in the air like a weather balloon or another giant bird thing (or a large flock of less giant bird things) and he's just gotten so good at it over time everyone assumes he can fly.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino