"Post your Art" Thread -

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Post your art work here. Discuss art. Critique someone else's art. Post all things art related here.

I've drawn a lot recently (enough to use up every little piece of paper I have), but the only recent piece I have uploaded and saved is this.

Most of the time, I'm just doodling, but every now and then, I manage to wow myself. Sometimes I store those drawings, sometimes I throw them out. Depends on how I'm feeling that day (it's usually the latter).

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hunger Mythos said:
A quick drawing of my Dungeons and Dragons character Basil the ranger Fey Corgi (or Corgyn).
Heh, I actually wanted to play that class when my brother and his friends were suggesting it, but just like every other time I tried to get into D&D, I lost interest after going over the abilities.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
Heh, I actually wanted to play that class when my brother and his friends were suggesting it, but just like every other time I tried to get into D&D, I lost interest after going over the abilities.
I couldn't help but to make one since I love Corgis, even though I doubt I'll use her anytime soon since I don't have a D&D group. ^^;

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nah. Shad is actually the first and last bit of fanart I've done in awhile. I've been meaning to draw Colress for awhile but I have some other drawings piled up I have to get done first.

Right now I'm drawing my brother's girlfriend cosplaying as Antonio Zeppeli for her birthday.

Mauvman Shuffleboard

Space Friend of the People
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
Mauvman Shuffleboard said:
revengeofphil said:
Those certainly are some nice manos you have there.
He's got yoai MANOS.
But really, Lugia has hand wings and they're really freaky looking. I dunno how he flies with those things.
I don't think he does, I think he just uses them to grab on stuff to keep him in the air like a weather balloon or another giant bird thing (or a large flock of less giant bird things) and he's just gotten so good at it over time everyone assumes he can fly.

Tags
None