"Post your Art" Thread -

Danskjaevel

MY CORPSE FLOWER WAS DELICIOUS!
kiwifarms.net
Completed a patch design for a student organization, fun stuff! Also, thought I'd post the most recent Sonichu Fan Jam-page I made here.

739220 739221

Just for the fun of it I did this reading of the page too (with some added music and the voices of Based Shoe Man and Aku), inspired by CWC's own readings.

No ragrets.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I just can't remember if someone else have had the same idea before, but that was a good one not to forget!

Thank you!
I remember doing a google search a few months ago to see if anyone has done something similar, but coudln't find anything. I guess it's one of the boons of how the majority of the English speaking fanbase is only familiar with DBZ as it was aired during the 2000s by Funimation.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember doing a google search a few months ago to see if anyone has done something similar, but coudln't find anything. I guess it's one of the boons of how the majority of the English speaking fanbase is only familiar with DBZ as it was aired during the 2000s by Funimation.
That is true, nobody ever takes the first series (or the earlier volumes of the manga) into consideration.

• Agree
Reactions: ShittyRecolor

Oscar Wildean

Happy Helloween.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm attempting to get back into drawing after not doing any sketches since 2016. I'm still trying to get used to it and am still practicing. This is a sketch of a character in a story I'm doing, set in the Edwardian times. This drawing is him after he's found out his wife died.

Edit: before I changed the eyes he looked so shocked that it started to creep me out.

Last edited:

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 739750

I'm attempting to get back into drawing after not doing any sketches since 2016. I'm still trying to get used to it and am still practicing. This is a sketch of a character in a story I'm doing, set in the Edwardian times. This drawing is him after he's found out his wife died.

Edit: before I changed the eyes he looked so shocked that it started to creep me out.
That's pretty friggin' good for someone who had taken such a long break from drawing. I can only imagine what awesomeness you'll produce once you get your groove back!

I doodled some things!

Phenomenal as usual, I wish your Corgi Queen was the protagonist of some out there Anime series.

View attachment 739885
When in doubt, draw creepy creatures in cute dresses 'cause why not?
This just reminds me how salty I am for Mileena not making it into MK11. I know she got lesbo'ed to death by a gross bug lady in the last game, but still!

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Dollars2010
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino