"Post your Art" Thread -

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
These boots were made for walkin'
Edit: the arms are moving the wrong way fml. View attachment 740856
Love your style. I do really like how the character's arms move forward a bit later compared to its legs, it gives a nice, natural sense of weight and momentum to its movement.

Airplane monsters
That's some beautiful, professional manga looking artwork! I'd love to watch a Mecha\Kaiju Anime in a style like this.

Did another DB based doodle! Demonstrating his razor sharp sense of strategy, Master Roshi selflessly tosses himself between the powerful Saiyan duo of Universe 6 to prevent them from tipping the balance of power in their favor using the fabled Potara earrings:

SomeLameFurry

A disappointment to my family
kiwifarms.net
Vaporeon sketch, kinda messed up the legs
I've been liking this pokemon more and more recently, probably since its almost summer. Giving me summer/pool vibes
Heres the final product, had a bit of a mess up with a paint pen (pushed down to much) and it left a big blotch, but I decided to just with it and try to salvage it

Attachments

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino