"Post your Art" Thread -

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Saw people making animated dog avatars and wanted to do my own spin on it. Unfortunately I can't get it to work when changing my avatar which is a real shame because I had fun making this!

Avvie.gif

EDIT: Well I got it working but it seems to clip the fins. Any help?

Last edited:

Decepticon Spy

Peace through Tyranny
kiwifarms.net
Accidentally deleted my previous post like some exceptional caveman. I guess clicking around while being half asleep wasn't that good of an idea.

The clothes could really use some work. It's kinda distracting because they look like they're just painted on or unnaturally off-colored parts of the skin. Try looking up some references or stock photos and you'll see that certain clothes even tight fitting like Lycra,latex, etc. are still affected by the shape of the body.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
The clothes could really use some work. It's kinda distracting because they look like they're just painted on or unnaturally off-colored parts of the skin. Try looking up some references or stock photos and you'll see that certain clothes even tight fitting like Lycra,latex, etc. are still affected by the shape of the body.
Thanks for the tips! In my defence, the characters used here are supposed to wear these super tight, '90s superhero style clothes that look like body paint:

I do try to draw clothes more properly when it's supposed to be realistic, but sometimes the body paint looks is good for giving that tongue-and-cheek, hypersexualized feel to your stuff. Still, it is very important not to unlearn how to draw realistic clothing. I'll definitely practice drawing more natural skin-tight clothes as well.

Decepticon Spy

Peace through Tyranny
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the tips! In my defence, the characters used here are supposed to wear these super tight, '90s superhero style clothes that look like body paint:

I do try to draw clothes more properly when it's supposed to be realistic, but sometimes the body paint looks is good for giving that tongue-and-cheek, hypersexualized feel to your stuff. Still, it is very important not to unlearn how to draw realistic clothing. I'll definitely practice drawing more natural skin-tight clothes as well.
Oh your'e curtsibling, so that's why the drawing is so familiar. I'm quite a fan of yours

Spedestrian

Based and Scrabblepilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw people making animated dog avatars and wanted to do my own spin on it. Unfortunately I can't get it to work when changing my avatar which is a real shame because I had fun making this!

View attachment 788494

EDIT: Well I got it working but it seems to clip the fins. Any help?
Fix your GIF disposal my nigga. GIFs with transparency need the right disposal if you want certain parts of the image to stay between frames. If you don't wanna fuck with that just add a static background color, that's what all the other dog avatars do anyway.

Kudgel

kiwifarms.net
Hi! I'm starting to get more into the swing of drawing again, so why not show some of it?
I think that's the best piece of Present Mic art I've seen in like...forever.

I'm surprised I have a drive to make art at the moment. Quickly drew up the hammer so I could get a better mental image of my clown girl's weapon. Second pic's just a goat girl.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Oh your'e curtsibling, so that's why the drawing is so familiar. I'm quite a fan of yours
Sorry, I meant to say my drawing is a tribute to Curt Sibling, I've posted his drawing as a reference to how he likes to draw his character in the 'body-paint-suit" style (not that he can't draw regular clothes, as he's demonstrated time after time in other works of his). I'm not a native English speaker, so this misunderstanding's probably my fault for not forming my sentences properly. Once again, my apologies, and thank you for your constructive criticism.

Funnily, @Curt Sibling is also a frequent visitor of the Farms.

Last edited:
Tags
None