"Post your Art" Thread -

PaniniMan

Official Panini Tester
kiwifarms.net
Hell yeah! Someone at my school was already asking to buy my The Hermit tarot card, does anybody know any department store chains that have cardstock printers with ink?

Edit: Also, can you list the price that I would have to pay for a simple 2.75 in. long by 4.75 in. high printing

Last edited:
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Did some honkling around:

Also, there's an ongoing Comic Jam based on Sonichu #10 I've been organizing for the past year or so. Due to the hefty size of the issue the jam was separated into multiple parts, though there are still a few pages that need someone to redraw them. If reinterpreting a page of Sonichu using your medium of choice sounds like some fun to you, you can check out the available pages here and here. If you'd like to redo any of the available pages in the linked post, just call dibs and you it's all yours.

We're also doing the so-called Amish reboot in a separate thread, where we plan to redraw the pages in a cutesy, saccharine style, as if it's propaganda of how Chris-Chan wants you to believe the Asperpedia trial had gone down, only for the later pages in the comic jam to depict how they were actually executed. The jam has come to a relative crawl recently, so if you're free to join us if you're up for some extreme zappin' action.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
Pinup Sonata Dusk

sonataunbridled.jpg

Threw it up on DA and I didn't think much of it at the time.

To my surprise, Equestria Daily actually featured it in a fan art collection, completely unsolicited, and it got me a good bit of pub.

Reactions: SinV
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino