"Post your Art" Thread -

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
1595299818618.png

Quick sketch of Ryuko. Out of all of her ridiculous skimpy outfits this relatively conservative one which appears in, like, one episode is my favorite. What can I say, I really like scarves and glasses.

I think I will keep the thick scratchy line art (with cleanup obviously) because I actually kind of like how it looks. I'm not gonna get too hung up on the anatomy here either, this is already way more cartoony than I usually draw so somewhat-off anatomy isn't gonna stand out too much anyways.

Colors are placeholders, and I haven't even outlined the scissor blade yet because drawing weird compound curves in double perspective is total ass-cancer.

E: Finished cleaning up the linework. As always some weird proportional issues started to make themselves known. Now for some reason I'm having trouble choosing colors.
E2: Finished! Coloring using blocks actually took way longer than just blending it, but I thought it fit better with the chunky outlines. It looks like vector art but it's not, because I'm a fucking idiot who never learned how to use Adobe Illustrator. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wooden Spoon

Killer Kung-fu Wolf Bitch
kiwifarms.net
This isn't really traditional, but its still something I made and its art and I have no one to share it with, so here you go.

20200718_125626.jpg

20200718_125643.jpg

20200718_125637.jpg

I have been collecting caps for a long, long time and after buying this nifty serving tray I decided to use 'em. The material is resin epoxy, and it was easy and very fun. Possibly over did it on the little charms...but I think I did a pretty good job!

Oban Kamz

goth cholos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't really traditional, but its still something I made and its art and I have no one to share it with, so here you go.

I have been collecting caps for a long, long time and after buying this nifty serving tray I decided to use 'em. The material is resin epoxy, and it was easy and very fun. Possibly over did it on the little charms...but I think I did a pretty good job!
looks very good

BubbleButt

THOT Gadget May Return
kiwifarms.net

You should try some Sioux City Craft Sodas if you can find them. I love their Prickly Pear.

Tags
None