"Post your Art" Thread -

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was doin' some sketches last night and ended up redrawing a Simon Bisley piece that I did at the very end of last year. I'm proud of my progress but also I was nursing off a cold and high as a kite on DayQuil while doing the first, so maybe I just shouldn't draw unless I'm reasonably certain what planet I'm on.
old piece
FAKK 2 copics.jpg
new
Julie and Zeek.jpg

Kaiju05

kiwifarms.net
Posting more of the Digimon. Hope you like them.
_20200719_092539.JPG

Albatromon, Adult/Champion. He has two cannons, one on each shoulder, for attacking.
_20200719_153028.JPG

DiveAlbatromon, Perfect/Ultimate. Based on those little deepsea vehicles with the puffy arms.
_20200719_173842.JPG
Galleomon, Ultimate/Mega. The flag has a SkullGreymon-and-crossbones.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is there a dream time watermark?
Never mind, I figured it out myself. You've posted a stock image of an illustrated bird.
Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 1.22.18 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 1.22.58 AM.png

And same for some of your other posts as well. It seems like you've either lifted them all off Google images, or have just screenshot them from videos.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 1.36.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 1.42.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 1.35.24 AM.png
https://youtu.be/OFBYx81lj2Y / https://archive.vn/UYR2w

Fuck off with the blatant plagiarism.

Kaiju05

kiwifarms.net
Never mind, I figured it out myself. You've posted a stock image of an illustrated bird.
View attachment 1469534 View attachment 1469538

And same for some of your other posts as well. It seems like you've either lifted them all off Google images, or have just screenshot them from videos.

View attachment 1469553

View attachment 1469567

Bruh, seriously? Why do people think they can get away with this stuff?

Bizarre Monkey

Intimidatingly Harmless and Hamless.
kiwifarms.net
Damn what an ass. I was sus when I saw the old woman picture but I still don't remember where from and it could have just been a redraw. I suspected it was Mrs. Bapka from lackadaisy cats but after sleuthing its evident it isn't.

Speaking of cats (the non-lackadaisy kind) I did the second part of the animation using the base up there.
SvoliTendriled.gif

Large differences despite that, her arms are outspread now, bound to the wall via chaos tendrils, her ears are down and i had to animate her crazy ass bows.

Downside, that was hard. Upside, it's done and now just color remains for these six frames. (the middle frame is used again at the end to make it loop smoothly)

Although seeing the potential, I might do a arms down pose as well, which thankfully would be fairly easy as it's just the above but without animated her sleeves much or her ribbons again. So if i make that one, I probably wont show it, not until i get the whole re=animation done anyway, which will take a while.

Deadwaste

im going insane help me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1469534 View attachment 1469538

View attachment 1469553

View attachment 1469567

View attachment 1469556

art sin number 48: thievery

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
Damn what an ass. I was sus when I saw the old woman picture but I still don't remember where from and it could have just been a redraw. I suspected it was Mrs. Bapka from lackadaisy cats but after sleuthing its evident it isn't.

Speaking of cats (the non-lackadaisy kind) I did the second part of the animation using the base up there.
View attachment 1470278
Large differences despite that, her arms are outspread now, bound to the wall via chaos tendrils, her ears are down and i had to animate her crazy ass bows.

Downside, that was hard. Upside, it's done and now just color remains for these six frames. (the middle frame is used again at the end to make it loop smoothly)

Although seeing the potential, I might do a arms down pose as well, which thankfully would be fairly easy as it's just the above but without animated her sleeves much or her ribbons again. So if i make that one, I probably wont show it, not until i get the whole re=animation done anyway, which will take a while.
If she's supposed to be stuck to a wall, then the way her right braid moves in the wind feels a bit unnatural. The bit pinned behind her arm should be mostly stationary while the top and bottom part should be moving separately.

Bizarre Monkey

Intimidatingly Harmless and Hamless.
kiwifarms.net
If she's supposed to be stuck to a wall, then the way her right braid moves in the wind feels a bit unnatural. The bit pinned behind her arm should be mostly stationary while the top and bottom part should be moving separately.
Noted. I'll fix that before I color if i can remember.

I drew up a rough draft of Svoli accessing her Apotropaism power but I won't be able to refine or make any good on it for a while.
1595637226064.png

Quite messy, it's a very early draft.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
Your account is rather suspect. You joined yesterday (13 minutes after the art thief @JamesFitts last posted) yet your only activity is this current post. So for 18 hours you had no activity in the community. No prior comments were made. Hell, you don't have any reactions to other content. So can you prove that this is your own art?
Edit:
I was bored so I double checked the image.
It was taken from fiverr:
20200725_153244.jpg

So unless this is you, fuck off!

Last edited:
Tags
None