"Post your Art" Thread -

Kaiju05

kiwifarms.net
It's been a while since I posted here, huh?
_20200517_101546.JPG

No.008
Procean (procilliform, the genus that Petrels belong to+ocean)
Water/Poison

Despite their slick coats and dripping wings, Procean are in fact good for the environment. They seek out oil spills and absorb the oil to grow, cleaning beaches for food and getting extremely angry at litterers. It is advised that trainers of Procean always use the reusable alternative, lest they be sprayed with a foul smelling jet.

Design Notes: I loosely based these on the pictures of birds in oil, but put a more idealistic spin on it to fit in with the wholly better world Pokemon takes place in. This particular stage is based on regular Petrels, with the oil mimicking their darker upper bodies.

Bizarre Monkey

Intimidatingly Harmless and Hamless.
kiwifarms.net
Satanifa, or formally Sata-N, for weird plot reasons that I don't feel like going into.
1598313916065.png

Had a lot of fun with this drawing, 6 hours of paint tool SAI.
1598314065324.png
Here's a close up so you can get a good look at those bewitching eyes, that also have pentagrams in them.

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
This one needs a bit of explanation before witnessing it. So I was on a Yu-Gi-Oh high lately after re-watching season 0 for the fiftieths time and thought I would draw Yami Yugi (or Atem) from that season. It was pretty late when I started drawing it and I just couldn't get the hair right so I ended up committing a grave sin aaaand I drew him balding... For my defense I was really tired.

Also this is just a sketch not the finished product so be nice. Not sure if I'll ever share the finished thing here tho. 🤔
bald yugi.png

Medical Hawaii

Whatever it is, I'm against it!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So i'm not an "artiste" but I'd like to ask those who are how I would go about improving cleavage (this is done in MSPaint btw); where do I shadow the "bulging" of it on the shirt when it's front-facing? I don't know much about art so sorry if the terms are wrong lmao
frodome.png

Killer Chicken

huntards beware
kiwifarms.net
So i'm not an "artiste" but I'd like to ask those who are how I would go about improving cleavage (this is done in MSPaint btw); where do I shadow the "bulging" of it on the shirt when it's front-facing? I don't know much about art so sorry if the terms are wrong lmao
View attachment 1546886
Off the top of my head you'd probably shade in the zones that are outlined, darkening towards where the arrows are pointing. The weird scribbly zones should be the darkest. Feel free to tweak it as you need to, I did this shit in clipping tool with a mouse so it's definitely not gold standard
wat.PNG

Medical Hawaii

Whatever it is, I'm against it!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off the top of my head you'd probably shade in the zones that are outlined, darkening towards where the arrows are pointing. The weird scribbly zones should be the darkest. Feel free to tweak it as you need to, I did this shit in clipping tool with a mouse so it's definitely not gold standard
View attachment 1546944
Thank you!! I’ll try that

Tags
None