"Post your Art" Thread -

Anonmadapea

Just some grumpy ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
Old-ish (as in drew it in 2018 )piece I did on a creature I call Amalgam/s. I know it looks like cuthulu. I was actually inspired the Ing from Metroid Prime 2 though and some what one of the necromorphes from Dead Space. PSX_20190626_142614.jpg
Really need to do a full body pic. Still figuring on a main torso design. Might use the second unused head on a completely different creature.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a comic that I normally have as a Patreon exclusive thing but no one donates to my damn Patreon. So no one sees my rad comic. I'm making this issue free and posting in the various sites I haunt to get some more attention. I'm super proud of how it looks, I think each issue has been better than the last. I like all yall fuckers so I want to share it here too.
Details that aren't immedietly obvious through context: UNS3 stands for United Nations of Sol 3. That's basically the government of Earth in this far future. UNS3's military heads the Galactic Enforcers, which is the inter-planetary law enforcement system my protagonists are a part of. Galactic Enforcer headquarters is on the Space Station Sol Alpha. Becasue the Enforcers came about from Trump's Space Force there is a gold statue of him outside the UNS3 building on the space station. At least one horny alien monster has attempted to mate with it.
So without further ado, WASB #4!
pg 1.pngPG 2.pngPG 3.pngPG 4.png
PG 5.pngPG 6.pngPG 7.pngPG 8.png
PG 9.pngPG 10.pngPG 11.pngPG 12.png
PG 13.pngPG 14.pngPG 15.pngPG 16.png
PG 17.pngpg 18.pngPG 19.pngPG 20.png
PG 21.pngPG 22.png

Kaiju05

kiwifarms.net
I've seen so many great artists post since the last time I was here (especially Whitebox Studio, the flow is so nice)

Have some random school drawings of Xam'd-inspired weirdos
_20200904_164829.JPG

This guy is basically the protagonist, in his transformed state. The slits in his face are like eyes or a visor, idk.
_20200904_164915.JPG

These ones are random, though I'm quite proud of the face in the top right.

Attachments

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone has some good tips on lineart? Mine kinda sucks because I always end up painting over it, but I'm tired of rendering the shit out of my anime girls to hide my shitty lines.
Depends on your medium.
If you go digital, CTRL+Z is going to be your best friend. You just need to keep undoing and redoing the line until it's perfect. Don't be surprised if it takes you 50+ tries.
If you're traditional, I'd suggest a good set of French Curves. They're like rulers, only they help you draw almost every conceivable curve. You don't have to freehand all the time. (This also works in digital art, by the way. Most drawing programs have tools that let you create custom curved rulers that you can trace over.)

Smarmy

Hip jung Fräulein
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone has some good tips on lineart? Mine kinda sucks because I always end up painting over it, but I'm tired of rendering the shit out of my anime girls to hide my shitty lines.
I use Clip Studio Paint, and I do my lineart on a vector layer. You can use whatever brush you want, but it'll be treated like a vector line that you can manipulate to your heart's content. I don't have steady hands, so this has been a lifesaver for me.

Tags
None