"Post your Art" Thread -

Autistador

"Bro you gotta help, the weebs are at it again"
kiwifarms.net
Muscle boi torso sculpt. I used metaballs so it fucked up in multiple places. Don't like how it turned out, so I'll have to do another or something with an actual boxmodel instead of metas.
Practice makes perfect, and practice only gets posted to kiwi so I don't dox myself haha.
Male torso.png

ps. does 3Dshit count as art? I don't see enough 3D posters to warrant a dedicated thread anyway.

Lime Rogue

Zesty Villain
kiwifarms.net
Muscle boi torso sculpt. I used metaballs so it fucked up in multiple places. Don't like how it turned out, so I'll have to do another or something with an actual boxmodel instead of metas.
Practice makes perfect, and practice only gets posted to kiwi so I don't dox myself haha.
View attachment 1591627
ps. does 3Dshit count as art? I don't see enough 3D posters to warrant a dedicated thread anyway.
I'm gonna be honest, I was very excited when I read "sculpt" bc I thought you were talking about real life sculpting. I was gonna post my shit too but then I read the rest.

Also yes, 3d does count as art lol.

Autistador

"Bro you gotta help, the weebs are at it again"
kiwifarms.net

I'm gonna be honest, I was very excited when I read "sculpt" bc I thought you were talking about real life sculpting. I was gonna post my shit too but then I read the rest.

Also yes, 3d does count as art lol.
Good to know. Also I think we'd all like to see some real life sculpting, at least I would. If you wanna post ur shit you go :)

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heavy Metal 2000 shit!
Here's Tyler, might draw lewds of him later:tomgirl:
Lord Tyler.jpg
And Julie, cause I'm watching some terrible Julie Strain movies and was inspired.
Background version and transparent version cause why not
Julie hm2k.pngJulie hm2k TRANSPARENT.png

It's actually been a really long time since I saw HM2K I remember it not being that great but I've read the fuck out of the comic adaptation that was in the Summer '99 special of Heavy Metal magazine.

Tags
None