Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Birds

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other(Post your choice)

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Pinkamena Diane Pie

kiwifarms.net
Oh gosh, I used to have a Debo too. It was short for Diablo, and she was a pitbull/lab mix. She was a rescue and the sweetest dog I ever owned. Sadly I don't have any pictures. But just seeing the name Debo on this thread is taking me back and getting me all misty-eyed. :')
Awes :( I didn't know. I named mine after a movie along with his brother. (Who is, coincidentally, a lab/beagle/pit thing ^^`)

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This wonderful joy has passed away this morning. Please give extra love to your dog's todayView attachment 102830
I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is always hard. When I had to put my Dachshund to sleep a couple years ago it was almost like losing my Dad all over again. It will be hard, you will miss them everyday, but remember that they loved you very much and think of all the good times you had together. I don't know you, but my heart goes out to you as someone who has lost their friend and I wish you all the best in this difficult time.

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is always hard. When I had to put my Dachshund to sleep a couple years ago it was almost like losing my Dad all over again. It will be hard, you will miss them everyday, but remember that they loved you very much and think of all the good times you had together. I don't know you, but my heart goes out to you as someone who has lost their friend and I wish you all the best in this difficult time.
Thank you. As always you are one stand up dude.