• Birds

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other(Post your choice)

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
No picture, but I wanted to give an update on Lily.

We're probably not going to adopt her. She got into her second scuffle with Rusty today and bit him, hard enough to make him bleed. What sucks is that she's REALLY sweet and intelligent, but we can't have her and Rusty going at each other like that. Rust is 10, anti-social and has a heart murmur. Now the poor thing is under stress and has a nasty mark on his muzzle.

It's a hard situation; we don't want to give up on her, but that may be the best solution at this point. The shelter also told us she isn't good with cats or chickens - Rusty is a miniature dachshund (aka a small dog), which may explain some things.

The good thing is that quite a few other people are interested in Lily now. So if nothing else, we'll foster her for a bit more and then let someone else see her. I don't doubt she'll find a good home, she just isn't the right fit for us.

Ntwadumela

That takes care of the cremation..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These aren't actually my dogs, but since they belong to a close family-friend of mine and also happens to be our neighbor, I thought it could count.
image.jpg

Sake the Saluki. He's very stoic and calm.
image.jpg

Tito the Miniature Poodle. He's a bundle of energy and very needy.

GingerDixie

HAVE A BOWL, MR. SQUIDWARD!
kiwifarms.net
image.jpeg

This baby is Chocolate Kisses, but we call her Kisses. She is an 11 year old lab/possibly whippet mix whose favorite past times include killing lizards and rolling in their dead bodies, rolling in people's
shoes, and stealing their socks to hoard under her pillow. She's scared of balloons, soccer balls, the sound a trash bag makes when you whip it out to change the bag after taking out the garbage, and when everyone else is asleep she likes to jump on the couch (where she knows she's not allowed) and then hurriedly get off and slink away when she hears people coming. She also will go into my baby brother's room and steal one particular stuffed animal (He has a black bear plushie he got from a resort while on vacation) for some odd reason. She doesn't chew it or anything. She just...carries it around in her mouth and cuddles with it.

Also, she bosses around my other dog, even though he's twice her size. It's kind of hilarious, really.

image.jpeg

This doofus is Gunner, and this is the face he makes when he wonders why I'm looking at my phone when I should be looking at him. He is an 8 year old Boxer who gives people hugs and sits on their laps when they sit on the floor...even though he's 70 pounds and therefore definitely not a lapdog. He also loves to play with toys, so much so that every stuffed animal we've ever bought for him has had the stuffing torn out of it within 2 days. The only toys he hasn't destroyed are a hard rubber NERF football, a hard plastic bone, and a smaller rubber ball that he likes to fetch with. Also, he turns every game of fetch into a game of tug-o-war to get the toy back because he thinks he's being coy, and for some reason does not like the sound of rapidly-shuffling feet. Also, he doesn't bark. We're not entirely sure why, because he does whine, yip, and howl. So, he can make noise, he just...doesn't ever bark.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Gun
kiwifarms.net
This is Jackie my feather dog and she's an asshole to everybody but me. She's a picky little fuck and only eats apples and orange juice and flings dry feed out of her bowl when I tried weaning her off seed. Her vocabulary is pretty good for a conure: "it's Jackie", "good job, Jackie" "baby bird" and my name if she wants my attention.

Attachments

Jan_Hus

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself
kiwifarms.net

Not mine, but he looks very similar to this. Mine's name is Maverick. He showed up on our doorstep around six months ago, starving, with a rusted choke collar and heartworm. His favorite hobby is doing the exact opposite of what you tell him to do. He also doesn't bark, he sings, warbles or howls.
*EDIT* I should add, he completed the heartworm treatment successfully, and is now a normal happy husky!

Last edited:

Juscum

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2016-9-17_15-39-7.png
This is my baby. He's too stupid to untangle himself when he gets stuck like this. He's too stupid to come out of my shirt when he goes up my sleeve. He's too stupid to respond to a name. When I leave for uni, he gets all depressed and doesn't shit for several weeks. His name is Groundzilla and I love him.

Jan_Hus

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself
kiwifarms.net
This is my baby. He's too stupid to untangle himself when he gets stuck like this. He's too stupid to come out of my shirt when he goes up my sleeve. He's too stupid to respond to a name. When I leave for uni, he gets all depressed and doesn't shit for several weeks. His name is Groundzilla and I love him.
What kind of strange dog is that?