Post your favorite Becky oufit -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She's got a bigger package than Eric and Rickie combined. That's awkward.

ETA: At what point does being shaped like a swollen tick get so uncomfortable that you do something about it? Her fat distribution is VERY unfortunate and it's given her T-Rex arms, a collar of fat around what used to be her neck, and a gut that is pretty indicative of her PCOS. Women with PCOS typically carry their fat around their torso, apple shaped. It has to be miserable.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
She's got a bigger package than Eric and Rickie combined. That's awkward.

ETA: At what point does being shaped like a swollen tick get so uncomfortable that you do something about it? Her fat distribution is VERY unfortunate and it's given her T-Rex arms, a collar of fat around what used to be her neck, and a gut that is pretty indicative of her PCOS. Women with PCOS typically carry their fat around their torso, apple shaped. It has to be miserable.
Becky should just go full male at this point. Im shocked she doesn't have a damn beard by now.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes wonder if Becky is on the spectrum. Her fashion choices especially don’t help her case there.
I think it's more she's a butch with absolutely no taste or sense of style. @Strine hit the nail on the head about how Becks could keep her masculine look, but not shittily.

She's no genius, but I don't think she has the 'tism.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
all of her outfits look the same to me. she's wearing those crotch eating shorts in a couple already.

except this. I wish she would of worn more of this and only this.

Ngl, if I knew what dress this was and it came in a size for normal human beings I'd wear the shit out of this
Becky even looks happy in it. It makes me wonder if she's given up on herself and that's why she wears such exceptional clothing half the time. Like she can't find fitting clothes which are cute so she's decides to wear the ugliest clothes she can out of misery

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
She always looks like if she would just buy one or two sizes higher, she would be way more comfortable. It makes me cringe when I see those t shirts stretched across her stomach; isn't it annoying? Or is it just annoying to see it? It's the same as a lot of fat people who wear tight clothes, like Dana. It just looks so uncomfortable. I guess they don't want to admit they need a larger size, so they say "Fuck it, I can wear this and look good, gorl"

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
She always looks like if she would just buy one or two sizes higher, she would be way more comfortable. It makes me cringe when I see those t shirts stretched across her stomach; isn't it annoying? Or is it just annoying to see it? It's the same as a lot of fat people who wear tight clothes, like Dana. It just looks so uncomfortable. I guess they don't want to admit they need a larger size, so they say "Fuck it, I can wear this and look good, gorl"
I agree. If you're not embarrassed to buy a 2XL shirt, why would you be embarrassed to buy it in 3XL (or larger) instead? Those cheap shirts probably shrink in the dryer, anyway, so buying bigger would be more comfortable and could maybe be worn a little longer.

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
Could it be because even guys' shirts top out at XXL in standard sizes? Beyond that and your choices are ordering online, Big N' Tall stores or solid-colour Wommart t-shirts and fleece sweaters in sizes up to 5XL.

ETA: My vote goes to the long-suffering fluorescent pink Lake Cumberland t-shirt

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino