Post your favorite Becky oufit -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The new trend of "super tight but also puff" t-shirt sleeves is quite fashion forward in my opinion.
Who knew Becky would be such a fashion icon...

View attachment 766522View attachment 766523
Are she and Hamber competing for who can have the bigger ham hocks come Christmas? Becks, you don't have an "eating disorder" to use as an excuse. You're an able bodied grown ass woman. There is no excuse for this. Get off your lazy ass and do something. This is getting rigoddamnediculous.

kiwifarms.net
From today's video. That shirt is... unfortunate. View attachment 774196
Fucking christ. Aside from the whole "10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag" comparison, and wondering whether or not these people own a mirror, how the hell is that even remotely comfortable?? That shirt is a fucking sausage casing, how can she even breathe let alone not feel absolutely bizarre and disgusting with lumps of lard bulging out everywhere?

I know logic and common sense don't apply in the Big Kentucky Gaycare, but I'm just ... gobsmacked, because any other human would feel absolutely miserable in that thing. :\ I don't care what Necky wears -- Nickeleodeon t-shirt, button-down, frilly pink tu-tu -- just wear something that fucking fits, gorl!

Last edited:

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Fucking christ. Aside from the whole "10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag" comparison, and wondering whether or not these people own a mirror, how the hell is that even remotely comfortable?? That shirt is a fucking sausage casing, how can she even breathe let alone not feel absolutely bizarre and disgusting with lumps of lard bulging out everywhere?

I know logic and common sense don't apply in the Big Kentucky Gaycare, but I'm just ... gobsmacked, because any other human would feel absolutely miserable in that thing. :\ I don't care what Necky wears -- Nickeleodeon t-shirt, button-down, frilly pink tu-tu -- just wear something that fucking fits, gorl!
I believe big Al forced Necky to flaunt her new "25lbs lighter" figure... eerr

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
From today's video. That shirt is... unfortunate. View attachment 774196
She just looks like such a sped.

Look at her giant face, with that snapback on backwards it makes it look like she has a mullet.

And what the fuck is going in with her pants? I'm no fashion guru, but the whole outfit just doesn't look right on her.

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That shirt is... unfortunate. View attachment 774196
Jesus. Those pants, the hair, the fact that her eyes are being engulfed in the fat that has slowly stolen the rest of her features... Is there anything fortunate in this picture?
I can't imagine how tight that neckline must be around her 3rd chin. That doesn't look safe, but that's our Becks: livin' life on the edge!

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Becky is just swollen too.
Jesus. Those pants, the hair, the fact that her eyes are being engulfed in the fat that has slowly stolen the rest of her features... Is there anything fortunate in this picture?
I can't imagine how tight that neckline must be around her 3rd chin. That doesn't look safe, but that's our Becks: livin' life on the edge!
Becky is so swole because she never skips neck day.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino