Post your favorite Becky oufit -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
Wow. All Amber hate aside, she has a pretty face under all that fat. Yes, I know she has yellow teeth, and she's still fat here, but objectively, she has a legit pretty face.
What feature do you like most? The nose wart or butt-chin? Personally, I'm a fan of the off-center front teeth and snaggle side tooth.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. All Amber hate aside, she has a pretty face under all that fat. Yes, I know she has yellow teeth, and she's still fat here, but objectively, she has a legit pretty face.
Eh. She was kinda cute-average in her older pictures where she actually had some life in her eyes and smiled. Too bad she ruined any potential she had, plus has that crazy lopsided face situation now. Oh and she's dumb as a post, further knocking her down a few levels.

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
Her face would never look like that, though. If she dropped 300+ pounds tomorrow, her skin would be saggy as hell. Also, the girl in that pic looks like she's in her teens or early 20s. Amber looks like she's in her late 40s. Weight loss won't reverse that.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Her face would never look like that, though. If she dropped 300+ pounds tomorrow, her skin would be saggy as hell. Also, the girl in that pic looks like she's in her teens or early 20s. Amber looks like she's in her late 40s. Weight loss won't reverse that.
It is all 100% reversible boo boo. The singing doctor said so.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Can somebody explain the singing doctor thing, or point me to a post about him? I've seen many references to him but wasn't around when that saga went down.
She went to the doctor for the first time in, according to her, 10 years. Apparently, the doctor came in to examine her singing or humming or whatever. This is the same doctor that emailed her the test results that showed, as Becks so eloquently put it, she's healthy, just big. She recently went to the doctor again for her layyyyggg, but it's unclear if this was the magical singing doctor who will prescribe anti-depressants, change them to another after just a week, ask you to come in for labs which you staunchly refuse to do and still sees you for obvious obesity related complications and only suggests that you join the office staff weight loss group. I'll see if I can find the link to the vlog.

Here you go:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/doctors-appointment-moment-of-truth.40114/

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PerkChop

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
She went to the doctor for the first time in, according to her, 10 years. Apparently, the doctor came in to examine her singing or humming or whatever. This is the same doctor that emailed her the test results that showed, as Becks so eloquently put it, she's healthy, just big. She recently went to the doctor again for her layyyyggg, but it's unclear if this was the magical singing doctor who will prescribe anti-depressants, change them to another after just a week, ask you to come in for labs which you staunchly refuse to do and still sees you for obvious obesity related complications and only suggests that you join the office staff weight loss group. I'll see if I can find the link to the vlog.

Here you go:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/doctors-appointment-moment-of-truth.40114/
Many thanks!

I was around for the doctor she went to for her layyygs, and for the story about them offering to let her join the staff weight loss group and come in for free weekly weigh ins or whatever it was, even if she wasn't going to continue seeing the doc. I remember she was soooo excited about it, and then went exactly 0 times.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but when people asked her about it, she pretended not to know what they were even talking about.
Ah, yes, Ignorancelynn. Word of advice, Hamber. If you don't constantly lie, you don't have to keep up with what you've lied about. Pretty simple concept and one you should look into especially since you are woefully inept at lying in general.

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
I'm talking about the old pictures of Becky. I was responding to an old picture of Beckey. This is a Becky thread. This needs to be explained?
My bad. You wrote, "All Amber hate aside, she has a pretty face under all that fat." It sounds like you're talking about Amber.
Anyway, I agree with @Rabbit Bones. Becky may have looked better when she was less fat and wore makeup, but she's never been pretty.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino