Post your popular opinions -

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Imagine Dragons are the most tedious band since Nickleback.
Both me and my last ex agree. Radioactive would play constantly in the university cafeteria. First time I heard it I was kind of like "huh, kind of catchy I guess?". By the fifth time we were both sick to death of it.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I know that Sausage McMuffins are horrible, and I know I can do better than that when I make them at home, but sometimes, they are fucking perfection along with the deep-fried potatoes and the Diet Coke. Goddamn it, why is unhealthy food so damn tasty? Why can't raw vegetables taste as satisfying as boneless wings and potato chips?

While tap water really satisfies thirst a lot better than soda, giving up soda was tough for me since carbonation is fucking addictive.

Also a popular opinion - we all know exercise is good for us, but most people hate going to the gym for various reasons. I really wish I had access to a 24 hour gym that was empty in the middle of the night so I can work out without dealing with the other people around me. My reason for hating to go the gym is the women who use copious amounts of perfume before getting on the machines - that behavior should be fucking outlawed.

A less popular opinion - don't make fun of obese people working out at the gym. They're doing more than a lot of people in their situation.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Both me and my last ex agree. Radioactive would play constantly in the university cafeteria. First time I heard it I was kind of like "huh, kind of catchy I guess?". By the fifth time we were both sick to death of it.
The best thing to come from that stupid song was when the PS4 was unveiled and they played "Welcome to the new age, welcome to the new age, welcome to the new age - to the new age"

Cringe, level 100

Jazz Cat Blini

An actual real life cat
kiwifarms.net
Many people have zero chill when it comes to discussing either politics or religion in mixed company.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I had some free time to draw stuff, and against my better judgment I've put on Lewis "nasty cock slut" Lovhaug's shitty linky movie in the background, and let me tell you, it was a bad idea. It wasn't even fun to roast or ironically enjoyable, it was just all around garbage. Shitty story, shitty characters, shitty dialogue, and the only guy with any semblance of charisma or acting skills was the Cinema Snob.

The visuals were probably also sub-par, but I didn't see a lot of it due to drawing while listening to it. That being said, one of the handful times I've looked up, marzgurl's beaver teeth and muffin top was in full view, making me vomit a little in my mouth. Kiwis in the Projared thread like to talk about how ugly Holly is, but compared to Little Miss KickVic she's a 12\10 goddess.

• Feels
Reactions: Pickle Inspector
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino