Pour one out for yo nigga Dynastia - Post your favorite stories about our former resident abbo

The Pink Panther

Scared Pink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The drama around this leak was gayer and more autistic than I could have imagined.
Yeah, quite a few users other than @Dynastia deleted their accounts.

To them I say, LOL. At the very least, you weren't fucking doxxed, where you suddenly become a laughingstock of the Farms if you're someone like @LagoonaBlue for example.

Jersey Devil

kiwifarms.net
If Dynastia is really gone, that actually sucks. He played an important role by going into threads that had turned into a circlejerk (Amberlynn, Gamergate, etc.) and fucking with the idiots in them for being self-important losers. I think it's important to have people like him to pop the bubbles of people who come to places like KF to stroke their own egos and go "well I might be an unlikeable probably-fat piece of shit, but at least I'm better than this unemployed pedophile/welfare-collecting landwhale/convicted dogfucker!"

He reminded us that in the end, we're all fucking gay nerds on an autistic forum run by a Ukrainian dog. Rest in peace you abbo sped.

Violence Jack

Like a wraith, I cling to life, strife be my guide
kiwifarms.net
If Dynastia is really gone, that actually sucks. He played an important role by going into threads that had turned into a circlejerk (Amberlynn, Gamergate, etc.) and fucking with the idiots in them for being self-important losers. I think it's important to have people like him to pop the bubbles of people who come to places like KF to stroke their own egos and go "well I might be an unlikeable probably-fat piece of shit, but at least I'm better than this unemployed pedophile/welfare-collecting landwhale/convicted dogfucker!"

He reminded us that in the end, we're all fucking gay nerds on an autistic forum run by a Ukrainian dog. Rest in peace you abbo sped.
this thread is a circle jerk and you're just fondling balls rn. you think anyone worth a damn cares about being "known" on a doxxing and hate website that laughs at re:tards? Shit's cringe as fuck 'bruh' and anyone attempting to paint this as a matter of principle is seriously deluded. lock this faggy thread already you stockholm sycophants.

The Pink Panther

Scared Pink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally who?
Oldfag shitposter who has been here since near the beginning fucked off the site when the IPs leak turned out to be a not-so-big deal.

This site has attracted a lot of attention in recent years, you need to shitpost accordingly.
Why can't we get away with what 4chan has gotten away with?

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
My favorite Dynastia story centers on the time that Vordrak was emailing death threats to Margaret Pless while pretending to be Dynastia, in an attempt to get Margaret Pless to shut down this site with her journalistic connections somehow. Vordrak's writing style as Dynastia consisted of a mix of the most basic stereotypical Australian phrases, combined with his native Britbong mannerisms and affectations that he just couldn't hide.

In response, Dynastia emailed Margaret Pless directly to explain the situation with Vordrak, and she actually responded to him in a rather friendly manner.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems that in his departure, everyone went insane trying to comprehend Dyn’s 4D chess-tier thinking and started a massive slap fight.

His final act of fuckery. God bless you, You dirty aboriginal motherfucker you.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he tossed a boomerang at a kangaroo he though looked particularly thicc and he didn’t catch it in time when it came back.

The most noble death an Abbo can have. F

Reactions: Violence Jack

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net

Judging them solely by the opinions of their most extreme and miserable catladies is like judging us solely by that time I did any of those horrifyingly morally indefensible things I keep doing here.
RIP relative addressing, Dynastia.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
fond memories of the sped(FuckedYourMom) that was posting vocaroos mad at Dynastia because he was offered dox of someone for $15 dollars; didn't pay, Dynastia embarrassed him publicly and he'd comeback every 3 months trying to get revenge. One of his rants became so funny to Josh that he actually name-changed Dynastia to FagNasty for 5 months or so, just ebcause his vocaroos were so deranged and funny after his victory. Very Jace-like, it was so off-the-wall you couldn't help but think it was staged.

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
Dynastiaさんには会ったことないんだけど
( ;∀;)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino