‘Powerpuff Girls’ Live-Action Series in Development at CW

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Hideous K

Buy my games
kiwifarms.net
This is Mark Pedowitz. He wants nothing more than to molest your childhood by permanently ruining The Powerpuff Girls for everyone.

View attachment 2265949
He looks like Bobby Kotick and Randy Pitchford with that derange look in his face, yep he's pedo material alright.

1623832515099.png
1623832744212.png

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doublepost just because. Look at this fucking shit, these pictures of a guy named "Pedowitz" who is about to make an utter pedo remake of PPG, the absolute one series that should remain pure and innocent.
View attachment 2265992View attachment 2265995
View attachment 2265996View attachment 2266000
My informed opinion, just based upon this small selection of GIS pictures, is that this man rapes small children.

I dare you to disagree with me.

This guy mainlines toddlers like Charlie Sheen does cocaine.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No "Early Life" because it's too (((obvious))) even for them.

He was raised in a synagogue as a boy, and then taken to another synagogue and raised there also, before finally finding himself in Brooklyn, penniless, but with a dream. A dream to ruin as many of America's childhoods as possible, both figuratively and literally. After sniffing the air for the telltale metallic tang of copper and then scraping enough pennies off the sidewalk with the brim of his Kippah, he founded his own TV network, totally free of nepotism of any kind, where he got his cousin, brother, and nephew a job. All on their own merits, of course.

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate these people. I really do. They're fucking everywhere. They think that if they make their 5,209,923rd woke property, everyone will love woke and not just be forced to love woke.
They don't care if it succeeds or not.

No, really. They don't. The entire purpose is killing off your avenues to find entertainment that aren't tainted with this shit, so you're forced to come face-to-face with it 24/7. If it succeeds, cool, if it fails, they'll just blame you for not buying what is self-evidently shit. They're all playing with other people's money and think this ideology-pushing is more important than being profitable, so while this will eventually kill itself off through attrition, it's going to leave a burning path of failure and desolation in its wake.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net

The official reason is "schedule differences" but obviously given the utter catastrophe this shitshow is behind the scenes I would not be surprised if that was just the 'cover' excuse or one of numerous reasons.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
inb4, black blossom.
Not happening - Buttercup already got racebent into the black lesbian. They'll probably make Blossom be hispanic or something. Because DIVERSITY (even though they're all literally triplets)
Would not be surprised at all if this whole thing just winds up being shitcanned, but then again this is the same CW who has inexplicably kept Batwoman going for a bajillion seasons even after losing the main actor to they'll probably just replace Bennet with a troon or something.
That's both horrifying and possibly true, depending on how 'woke' CW wants to go. Trying to make a MtF troon - and specifically one of the more lazy ones (as opposed to the ones who actually put in the fucking effort and can actually convincingly look like a female) - the 'leader' would be both further proof of the fact Hollywood has no fucking clue what it's doing...

...and ignorant of history given how this went so full circle back in the days of Shakespeare as women weren't allowed being actors period, so you had men in drag doing all the female roles (I.E. Juliet) all the damn time.

Oh, and of course the ever relevant one-off gag PPG episode where you had the three crooks dress in unconvincing PPG costumes. The fact that was a joke and at this point is still a better effort ironically is just sad.

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
Not going to lie, saw an update in here and hoped an episode had been released to be watched and laughed at. The news that before it airs one of the cast has cut and run is funnier though.

A glance at the Twitter seems to suggest a bunch of people think she's just too good for it and is heading back to Marvel who are desperate to have her (did Agents of Shield improve? I honestly only enjoyed Coulson and May) but given the leaked script that she said yes to for PPG that seems like a lot of cope.

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
inb4, black blossom.
Not happening - Buttercup already got racebent into the black lesbian. They'll probably make Blossom be hispanic or something. Because DIVERSITY (even though they're all literally triplets)
Chloe Bennett's (half?)Chinese so if they want to be consistent they'll probably cast another Asian.

A glance at the Twitter seems to suggest a bunch of people think she's just too good for it and is heading back to Marvel who are desperate to have her (did Agents of Shield improve? I honestly only enjoyed Coulson and May) but given the leaked script that she said yes to for PPG that seems like a lot of cope.
TBF I feel like literally everyone is too good for this show.

Also I don't pay much attention to Marvel TV but I haven't seen anything that suggests they're eager to acknowledge Agents of SHIELD as canon. I think they even wrote the final season to say that it's in a different timeline to the MCU?

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
Also I don't pay much attention to Marvel TV but I haven't seen anything that suggests they're eager to acknowledge Agents of SHIELD as canon. I think they even wrote the final season to say that it's in a different timeline to the MCU?
I'm really far behind and not really eager to watch it. It's not an awful series but so dully generic at times that it feels like a time waste to watch. I did not actively dislike it as I did with the Watch say nor was it ever as outright awful as this PPG looks to be which makes it worthy of at least a look at to laugh at. It was just just flat most of the time and I found Chloe Bennett's character to be bland at best from the get go and nothing they did with her improved that.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's both horrifying and possibly true, depending on how 'woke' CW wants to go. Trying to make a MtF troon - and specifically one of the more lazy ones (as opposed to the ones who actually put in the fucking effort and can actually convincingly look like a female) - the 'leader' would be both further proof of the fact Hollywood has no fucking clue what it's doing...
A troon you say? Why I do believe I know the perfect person to fit the role of the titular redhead leader... our own TITular buxom redhead, yon violet cassandra ocean! With the powers of her double thin girl skin and her majestic, flowing gnomish beard our heroine will save CHELSAY from the countless card carrying nazis that seek to disrupt her life and the lives of innocent girls everywhere to get the recognition and lauds they so rightfully deserve!