‘Powerpuff Girls’ Live-Action Series in Development at CW

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>The CW hasn't been profitable since 2006
>Looking to sell it off to another company
:story:

If it's truly going to be sold... then high chance that The CW would be dead the second the remaining licenses expires, unless they can find a way to make something good without the need of another franchise for diversity points.
Daily wire should somehow by it or better yet Trump.

albert the programmer

In Memoriam Of Vangelis (1943-2022)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was the last good new show the CW has made? How far back do you have to go to find one that wasn't also Diversity First?

Leaf Wage Slave

Need Time Machine to save Harambe
kiwifarms.net

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Wanna bet this becomes some shitty "lost media" thing?
We know a pilot episode exists and it legitimately is the worst thing the CW ever was associated with given the kind of garbage the CW puts out and even they thought the Powerpuff pilot was bad. I have a feeling it's going to be making the con circuit in a couple of years because there's no way somebody didn't save a copy of the episode file explicitly for the purposes of violating the geneva convention with it on other people.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
We know a pilot episode exists and it legitimately is the worst thing the CW ever was associated with given the kind of garbage the CW puts out and even they thought the Powerpuff pilot was bad. I have a feeling it's going to be making the con circuit in a couple of years because there's no way somebody didn't save a copy of the episode file explicitly for the purposes of violating the geneva convention with it on other people.
Looks like the 1994 Fantastic Four aborted movie will looks like a masterpiece compared to the aborted PPG pilot.:story:

NotFatChild

kiwifarms.net
I am shocked - SHOCKED - that the network that kept Batwoman on the air for three years is losing money.
I'm shocked that fatty plec's vampire shlock couldn't even make the CW profitable at it's height. Then I remember that I can't think of a single other popular show on CW during that time that WASN'T her YA trash adaptation or Supernatural.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: