Trashfire PPP vs. Ethan Ralph -

Nevor Toah

Not abuser of characters
kiwifarms.net
I'm quite retarded, so I'm having difficulty understanding why Josh is being called a janny? All I know is that he was nodding chats for PPP, but to me he seemed pretty neutral on everything?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I'm quite exceptional, so I'm having difficulty understanding why Josh is being called a janny? All I know is that he was nodding chats for PPP, but to me he seemed pretty neutral on everything?
He's also a fencesitter according to Ralph, Because they need an e-mommy to settle their arguments and tell them they're right. they have to call each other fat pedos in separated threads rather than in each other's main threads so null is basically communist china

Nevor Toah

Not abuser of characters
kiwifarms.net
It's mostly about his decisions surrounding the non-lolcow Dick thread, which a lot of people saw as quasi-containment thread
What exactly set him off to lock the thread then start a new one?

If he didn't start a new thread it would have gained 400+ pages over the weekend due to the amount of people involved, or is that a bad reason to try and contain it?

Tryphaena

Rex cries after he ejaculates
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm missing something but to me it just sounds like Godwinson is unsure of Nick. Which I can't blame him for. Not because I doubt Nick being a lawyer or anything but he's mostly known for the Weeb Wars stuff and there was a lot of talk of him pocketing some of the GFM money. I'm not saying he did. It's just that if you only loosely know about it, it might sound sketchy. Maybe Null should put Nick and Godwinson in direct contact to ease his concerns. It's ridiculous to expect this done in a few days anyway. Ralph keeps putting up new hoops for everyone to jump through. His few remaining fans are stupid enough to look at this and call it a win though.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm missing something but to me it just sounds like Godwinson is unsure of Nick. Which I can't blame him for. Not because I doubt Nick being a lawyer or anything but he's mostly known for the Weeb Wars stuff and there was a lot of talk of him pocketing some of the GFM money. I'm not saying he did. It's just that if you only loosely know about it, it might sound sketchy. Maybe Null should put Nick and Godwinson in direct contact to ease his concerns. It's ridiculous to expect this done in a few days anyway. Ralph keeps putting up new hoops for everyone to jump through. His few remaining fans are stupid enough to look at this and call it a win though.
Godwinson doesn't have the money and we should stop pretending toherwise.

Escrow is exceedingly safe and there's no way a lawyer would throw away over 100 grand in education costs to lose thier license over the one thing you really lose licenses over, fucking with money.

Toast Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
What exactly set him off to lock the thread then start a new one?

If he didn't start a new thread it would have gained 400+ pages over the weekend due to the amount of people involved, or is that a bad reason to try and contain it?
A small number of spergs were being too blatant and irritating about trying to force the issue, and that made Jersh have zero interest in making the change. He has good reason to not bend to the whims of idiots of course, or he'd be dealing with that approach even more in the future, but then that meant he still had to contend with the people who were pushing for the move in a more reasonable way, only making sly jabs about it, etc.

Godwinson sees Nick as a grifter and doesn't want to be roped into any interactions that might undeservedly improve Nick's standing while still remaining a grifter. That's my general read anyway.

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
He can use his own escrow. He wants to show up with the money in a gold briefcase handcuffed to him. He's just taking the piss and has always been.

Gold Star Commissar

Buy my hat.
kiwifarms.net
No. None of this was ever serious. Yet Ethan Ralph took it seriously. We'll likely get more dramatic readings from Sir Ethan of Ralph out of this
I‘m a firm believer, when it comes to cows, that the funniest outcome usually occurs in the most unexpected way. I just don’t think we’ve arrived at our destination yet. But it’s been a hell of a ride.

Toast Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
Let me give a more relevant practical answer too, while I'm thinking about it. Nick isn't a real neutral figure where this fight talk is concerned. Nick is a lawyer who is on the spectrum, and if he gets the window to discuss a fight on his show then, as a guy who has a vested interest in not being embarrassed, he will try to push discussion into a "reasonable" and "respectable" direction, which is exactly what would allow Ralph to make the situation more friendly for himself. That's why Ralph has been adding all these conditions all this time already. The more the better as far as he's concerned. The more Nick is involved the more he can establish that his Ralph-friendly view of the situation is the correct one, and his large oblivious audience will go along with it.

It's also worth considering that Dick has been trying to spin this general situation against PPP as something he can exploit, with him putting out messages about getting PPP on the show, etc. He desperately wants to re-assert himself as a sort of above-it-all observer who can interact with PPP as a detached character rather than being on the same level as him. PPP made a great point about that during the end of his appearance on Nick's show, that he had successfully brought Dick down to his level. Dick desperately wants to remedy that. Greater involvement from Nick means he gets more of a chance to do it.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net

TRIPLING DOWN IN PROGRESS BOYS
Off topic but Godwinson is apparently talking about CRP doing an audiobook for his Wilshire Blvd book. And apparently there’s a section that goes on for pages talking about getting fucked up the ass by a gun.

So if someone is willing to buy that audiobook in search of CRP describing ass rape by a gun and then clip it, that’d be amazing.

• Agree
Reactions: instythot

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
Let me give a more relevant practical answer too, while I'm thinking about it. Nick isn't a real neutral figure where this fight talk is concerned. Nick is a lawyer who is on the spectrum, and if he gets the window to discuss a fight on his show then, as a guy who has a vested interest in not being embarrassed, he will try to push discussion into a "reasonable" and "respectable" direction, which is exactly what would allow Ralph to make the situation more friendly for himself. That's why Ralph has been adding all these conditions all this time already. The more the better as far as he's concerned. The more Nick is involved the more he can establish that his Ralph-friendly view of the situation is the correct one, and his large oblivious audience will go along with it.

It's also worth considering that Dick has been trying to spin this general situation against PPP as something he can exploit, with him putting out messages about getting PPP on the show, etc. He desperately wants to re-assert himself as a sort of above-it-all observer who can interact with PPP as a detached character rather than being on the same level as him. PPP made a great point about that during the end of his appearance on Nick's show, that he had successfully brought Dick down to his level. Dick desperately wants to remedy that. Greater involvement from Nick means he gets more of a chance to do it.
I don't think Nick is going to push the discussion into 'reasonable' and 'respectable', lmao.

Holy shit I cannot imagine something less Nick than that.

Now that I can believe that PPP just doesn't want to involve Nick for autistic Dick based reasons, but 'muh reasonable', lmao

2lolis1cup

Made you imagine it
kiwifarms.net
PPP is on TonkaSaw's TonkyTime channel right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7esd0nArdns
holy shit I forgot about how bad tonka was. PPP was just crying making excuses like everyone would assume.
Why the hell is Deer Leeder the only adult in this giant shitshow full of children?
Gunt crew - alcohol powered autism
PPP crew - autism powered super autism
Dick crew - mansion powered autism

metokur - covid-19 powered doomer
rekieta - long nosed powered grifting
Nool - shekel powered shit posting.

dear leader is just seems the most adult like for trying to get two tards into ring so we can laugh at them hitting each other. I also judge the grifter in cheif as equally responsible for this spergery.

In most places he would be looked down as enabling the mentally defective to commit a crime.

Tags
None