Trashfire PPP vs. Ethan Ralph -

The Beer Padawan

kiwifarms.net
Since no one's posted this yet.

I will laugh, and when i beat the fuck out of you at Knoxville, or at Las Vegas, or in London, or in Toronto, or in the back alley behind the McDonald's in Cincinnati, Ohio, or wherever the fuck on Earth you want to fight me bitch. What will happen, is I will fucking take you down and I will place, my 400 pound gunt, directly into your mouth, and you will slurp my gunt crease, and I will take my finger, and I will ram it up your ass, and I will sodomize you wrestling style, and the ref won't even know what's happening. He won't know, as I sodomize your asshole, and I take my hands and I fucking grope you, and I make you my bitch, and I emasculate you, and take your masculinity from you. And as I flip you unto your fucking belly, and mount your asshole, and begin, to fucking destroy you, to begin to lay- and rain down blows, to the back of your head permanently brain damaging you, and paralyzing your sad fucking ass, so that you really are Donga, in a fucking wheelchair, for the rest of your fucking life.

And if this fight happens on the street, after i knock you fucking unconscious you fat sack of shit, I will stand up, and put your fucking mouth on the curb, and stomp it, American History X style. And your fucking brains will be on the goddamn concrete sidewalk, bitch.

Let's do it in some third world country without laws. You think I fucking fear you son? It's fucking no chance in hell! Your fucking reach is gonna be a full twelve inches shorter. So you can't box with god. You're a hundred pounds lighter, you can't grapple me for shit! You're gonna be fucking tossed on your head! I am literally gonna pick you the fuck up, and drop you on your head, and break your fucking neck! There is pretty much no way you're gonna walk out of this fight the same way you walked in. You might have eight thousand dollars but you have no health insurance, and you're hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole. So enjoy the fucking medical bills that also can't be discharged in bankruptcy in your shithole of a land, where you get raped by your medical debt, and your goddamn student loan debt, and you say debt doesn't matter when you'll never own shit in your life, you'll never amount to anything, Ethan.

But cry yourself to sleep. Try and fucking, you can't- you won't even be able to hold the money in your hands. You're fucking be crippled from the neck down. You're literally gonna be fucking controlling your wheelchair with your tongue.

That's what will happen if you DAAAARE fucking step to me bitch. You say you're fuckin', hood- hood wretch, you're a gangster, you're this, you're that. You're fucking nothing. You're my prison prag bitch. You're my fucking slave!

Kinoplex Robert

Kiwi Farms has a strict no singles policy
kiwifarms.net
How about an unofficial fight? More so an endurance match, first to have their heart explode from Surfer-Chops or Liquor and Pills loses, the winner gets a brand new mobility scooter!

Oblique

"Each turner is a director of the machine tool."
kiwifarms.net
How about an unofficial fight? More so an endurance match, first to have their heart explode from Surfer-Chops or Liquor and Pills loses, the winner gets a brand new mobility scooter!
Seethan already said he wouldn't do it because it wouldn't give him any money out of it. He wants to do it "4K and Hollywood style".

Gold Star Commissar

Buy my hat.
kiwifarms.net
Since no one's posted this yet.

I will laugh, and when i beat the fuck out of you at Knoxville, or at Las Vegas, or in London, or in Toronto, or in the back alley behind the McDonald's in Cincinnati, Ohio, or wherever the fuck on Earth you want to fight me bitch. What will happen, is I will fucking take you down and I will place, my 400 pound gunt, directly into your mouth, and you will slurp my gunt crease, and I will take my finger, and I will ram it up your ass, and I will sodomize you wrestling style, and the ref won't even know what's happening. He won't know, as I sodomize your asshole, and I take my hands and I fucking grope you, and I make you my bitch, and I emasculate you, and take your masculinity from you. And as I flip you unto your fucking belly, and mount your asshole, and begin, to fucking destroy you, to begin to lay- and rain down blows, to the back of your head permanently brain damaging you, and paralyzing your sad fucking ass, so that you really are Donga, in a fucking wheelchair, for the rest of your fucking life.

And if this fight happens on the street, after i knock you fucking unconscious you fat sack of shit, I will stand up, and put your fucking mouth on the curb, and stomp it, American History X style. And your fucking brains will be on the goddamn concrete sidewalk, bitch.

Let's do it in some third world country without laws. You think I fucking fear you son? It's fucking no chance in hell! Your fucking reach is gonna be a full twelve inches shorter. So you can't box with god. You're a hundred pounds lighter, you can't grapple me for shit! You're gonna be fucking tossed on your head! I am literally gonna pick you the fuck up, and drop you on your head, and break your fucking neck! There is pretty much no way you're gonna walk out of this fight the same way you walked in. You might have eight thousand dollars but you have no health insurance, and you're hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole. So enjoy the fucking medical bills that also can't be discharged in bankruptcy in your shithole of a land, where you get raped by your medical debt, and your goddamn student loan debt, and you say debt doesn't matter when you'll never own shit in your life, you'll never amount to anything, Ethan.

But cry yourself to sleep. Try and fucking, you can't- you won't even be able to hold the money in your hands. You're fucking be crippled from the neck down. You're literally gonna be fucking controlling your wheelchair with your tongue.

That's what will happen if you DAAAARE fucking step to me bitch. You say you're fuckin', hood- hood wretch, you're a gangster, you're this, you're that. You're fucking nothing. You're my prison prag bitch. You're my fucking slave!
This has to be one of the great speeches of the 20th century forward. Right up there with Havin’ Dreams n Shieet.

GarthMarenghisDankplace

Fat by popular demand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not really. This smelled like the Tonka V. Andy fight the minute the gunt start demanding an IRL fight. Whatever happened to "Fight me irl" meaning you lost whatever online argument?
I was so hoping it would turn out like Tonka/Andy that shit was so funny. I didn't give a fuck who was 'right' or who 'lost'. Every minute of stupidity we could have wrung out of this would have felt like winning to me.

• Feels
Reactions: Angry Shoes

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
Godwinson is now and forever Ralph's bitch. No amount of pretending it was a troll along will change it. No excuses like, "Look at how much effort I made them waste lol." can change it. Now every time Godwinson insults Ralph the response will be, "And as his bitch what does that make you?"
It came to light last night that Rackets literally had no idea about this escrow thing. It was also "immediately agree to my every demand in a 3 hours or you're a bitch". I don't know how you can negotiate between all these parties when some of the people don't even know about it. The whole thing was dumb, while PPP basically said he would comply with every demand he never put up money to begin with. I think handing over 5k on a whim because Gunty had a few texts on his phone was retarded anyway, I don't blame Godwinson even if the whole thing is probably a larp.

It also took of all 30 minutes for PPP to redeem himself.

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
I was so hoping it would turn out like Tonka/Andy that shit was so funny. I didn't give a fuck who was 'right' or who 'lost'. Every minute of stupidity we could have wrung out of this would have felt like winning to me.
I agree the people watching the Tonka-Andy shitshow go down in real time were the true winners. This whole thing has just made me dislike ER even more. I always found something disingenuous about Dick, and the whole prom king freakout just cements how insecure Dick is and how his alpha-chad act is just that - an act.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Even saying that was cringe af. Who says that? I'm sure he's trying to pass it off as some kind of ironic shit but it's equally cringy either way.
A man who has built up a 10 year public image as an alpha chad and whose mind has just snapped with the realization that a fat retard from Canada is verbally pushing him around like the omega that Shannon "Gator" Gaines is

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
Even saying that was cringe af. Who says that? I'm sure he's trying to pass it off as some kind of ironic shit but it's equally cringy either way.
Haven't watched much TRR since the pillstream. Every time Dick was on, there was something that just gave me that same vibe you get from a guy who is almost 50 hanging out with a bunch of 20-somethings trying to act cool. It's not that I didn't like him per se, but you could tell he was hamming it up to be an "internet personality". The more this unfolds, the more I almost feel sorry for them.

A man who has built up a 10 year public image as an alpha chad and whose mind has just snapped with the realization that a fat exceptional individual from Canada is verbally pushing him around like the omega that Shannon "Gator" Gaines is
>A fucking leaf

GarthMarenghisDankplace

Fat by popular demand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree the people watching the Tonka-Andy shitshow go down in real time were the true winners. This whole thing has just made me dislike ER even more. I always found something disingenuous about Dick, and the whole prom king freakout just cements how insecure Dick is and how his alpha-chad act is just that - an act.
I think people take Dick's shtick too seriously. He always said the Dick character was satire and even back in the Biggest Problem days he would quite often take liberal stances and he's irl friends with some feministy comedians. I think people looking up to Dick as an alpha role model are missing the point.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I think people take Dick's shtick too seriously. He always said the Dick character was satire and even back in the Biggest Problem days he would quite often take liberal stances and he's irl friends with some feministy comedians. I think people looking up to Dick as an alpha role model are missing the point.
I think a very large part of his current audience has fully bought into for so long that he's started getting high off of his own supply

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
I mentioned this elsewhere but I think Richard has Tiger King Syndrome. He's spent so much time pretending to be this other person that its subsumed him and now he really is dick masterson.

Tags
None