Trashfire PPP vs. Ethan Ralph -

PonPonPataPon

全てに帰る
kiwifarms.net
I think people take Dick's shtick too seriously. He always said the Dick character was satire and even back in the Biggest Problem days he would quite often take liberal stances and he's irl friends with some feministy comedians. I think people looking up to Dick as an alpha role model are missing the point.
I wager "Dick Masterson" is always a character being played by Dax Herrera and Dax is just someone who knows how to use that character to perpetually siphon money out of people who are willing to buy into his cult of personality because of his charisma and knowing what to say to push different people's buttons.

You can argue this thing is him feeling threatened and genuinely upset by PPP, but his whole rant about mansions and homecoming kings didn't really come across as any different from his other "epic funny angry man" rants he always does and he probably thinks this whole issue will result in good caaawntent.

That being said, Dick is an unfunny wetback jew and I'm sad Null seems to be so strongly attached to him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think people take Dick's shtick too seriously. He always said the Dick character was satire and even back in the Biggest Problem days he would quite often take liberal stances and he's irl friends with some feministy comedians. I think people looking up to Dick as an alpha role model are missing the point.
Yeah but he's missing the point if he didn't catch on that he was flexing against some autistic probable virgin and the autistic probable virgin was having none of his shit and didn't care in the least about his alpha bullshit.

That being said, Dick is an unfunny wetback one of Trump's Chosen People and I'm sad Null seems to be so strongly attached to him.
Supposedly his Patreon is up so if that's all he cares about he's fine.

But if losing to a retard bothers him at all he's booty bothered.

silverngold

kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to this so much. I think its a huge mistake for PPP to give up broadcasting rights though. If my interpretation of this is true, this means that even if Ralph gets his ass pummeled, he will still walk away with 8,100 USD and broadcasting rights to the fight, which will allow him to make even more money. Huge mistake. PPP should negotiate a 50/50 deal on proceeds from the fight.

If PPP wins this'll be the first Canadian victory over America since 1812 lmao.

garakfan69

Mentally Enabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to this so much. I think its a huge mistake for PPP to give up broadcasting rights though. If my interpretation of this is true, this means that even if Ralph gets his ass pummeled, he will still walk away with 8,100 USD and broadcasting rights to the fight, which will allow him to make even more money. Huge mistake. PPP should negotiate a 50/50 deal on proceeds from the fight.
Janny PPP mops up the gunt for free.

Reactions: BlazikenLover

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
Since no one's posted this yet.

I will laugh, and when i beat the fuck out of you at Knoxville, or at Las Vegas, or in London, or in Toronto, or in the back alley behind the McDonald's in Cincinnati, Ohio, or wherever the fuck on Earth you want to fight me bitch. What will happen, is I will fucking take you down and I will place, my 400 pound gunt, directly into your mouth, and you will slurp my gunt crease, and I will take my finger, and I will ram it up your ass, and I will sodomize you wrestling style, and the ref won't even know what's happening. He won't know, as I sodomize your asshole, and I take my hands and I fucking grope you, and I make you my bitch, and I emasculate you, and take your masculinity from you. And as I flip you unto your fucking belly, and mount your asshole, and begin, to fucking destroy you, to begin to lay- and rain down blows, to the back of your head permanently brain damaging you, and paralyzing your sad fucking ass, so that you really are Donga, in a fucking wheelchair, for the rest of your fucking life.

And if this fight happens on the street, after i knock you fucking unconscious you fat sack of shit, I will stand up, and put your fucking mouth on the curb, and stomp it, American History X style. And your fucking brains will be on the goddamn concrete sidewalk, bitch.

Let's do it in some third world country without laws. You think I fucking fear you son? It's fucking no chance in hell! Your fucking reach is gonna be a full twelve inches shorter. So you can't box with god. You're a hundred pounds lighter, you can't grapple me for shit! You're gonna be fucking tossed on your head! I am literally gonna pick you the fuck up, and drop you on your head, and break your fucking neck! There is pretty much no way you're gonna walk out of this fight the same way you walked in. You might have eight thousand dollars but you have no health insurance, and you're hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole. So enjoy the fucking medical bills that also can't be discharged in bankruptcy in your shithole of a land, where you get raped by your medical debt, and your goddamn student loan debt, and you say debt doesn't matter when you'll never own shit in your life, you'll never amount to anything, Ethan.

But cry yourself to sleep. Try and fucking, you can't- you won't even be able to hold the money in your hands. You're fucking be crippled from the neck down. You're literally gonna be fucking controlling your wheelchair with your tongue.

That's what will happen if you DAAAARE fucking step to me bitch. You say you're fuckin', hood- hood wretch, you're a gangster, you're this, you're that. You're fucking nothing. You're my prison prag bitch. You're my fucking slave!
Decided to touch it up and remove some specifics so this can be proper copypasta
I will fight you IRL you fucking bitch.

I will laugh, and when i beat the fuck out of you anywhere from Knoxville, to Las Vegas, or in London, or in Toronto, or in the back alley behind the McDonald's in Cincinnati, Ohio, or wherever the fuck on Earth you want to fight me bitch. What will happen, is I will fucking take you down and I will place, my 400 pound gut, directly into your mouth, and you will slurp my gut crease, and I will take my finger, and I will ram it up your ass, and I will sodomize you wrestling style, and the ref won't even know what's happening. He won't know, as I sodomize your asshole, and I take my hands and I fucking grope you, and I make you my bitch, and I emasculate you, and take your masculinity from you. And as I flip you unto your fucking belly, and mount your asshole, and begin, to fucking destroy you, to begin to lay- and rain down blows, to the back of your head permanently brain damaging you, and paralyzing your sad fucking ass, so that you really are a cripple, in a fucking wheelchair, for the rest of your fucking life.

And if this fight happens on the street, after i knock you fucking unconscious you fat sack of shit, I will stand up, and put your fucking mouth on the curb, and stomp it, American History X style. And your fucking brains will be on the goddamn concrete sidewalk, bitch.

Let's do it in some third world country without laws. You think I fucking fear you son? It's fucking no chance in hell! You can't box with god. You're gonna be fucking tossed on your head! I am literally gonna pick you the fuck up, and drop you on your head, and break your fucking neck! There is pretty much no way you're gonna walk out of this fight the same way you walked in. So enjoy the fucking medical bills.

But cry yourself to sleep. Try and fucking, you can't. You're fucking be crippled from the neck down. You're literally gonna be fucking controlling your wheelchair with your tongue.

That's what will happen if you DAAAARE fucking step to me bitch. You think you're fuckin', hood- hood wretch, you're a gangster, you're this, you're that. You're fucking nothing. You're my prison prag bitch. You're my fucking slave!
I will fight you IRL you fucking bitch.

I beat the fuck out of you anywhere from Las Vegas, to London, to a back alley behind the McDonald's in Cincinnati, Ohio, or wherever the fuck on Earth you want to fight me bitch. What will happen, is I will fucking take you down and I will place, my 400 pound gut, directly into your mouth, and you will slurp my gut crease, and I will take my finger, and I will ram it up your ass, and I will sodomize you wrestling style, and the ref won't even know what's happening. He won't know, as I sodomize your asshole, and I take my hands and I fucking grope you, and I make you my bitch, and I emasculate you, and take your masculinity from you. And as I flip you unto your fucking belly, and mount your asshole, and begin, to fucking destroy you, to begin to lay- and rain down blows, to the back of your head permanently brain damaging you, and paralyzing your sad fucking ass, so that you really are a cripple, in a fucking wheelchair, for the rest of your fucking life.

After i knock you fucking unconscious you fat sack of shit, I will stand up, and put your fucking mouth on the curb, and stomp it, American History X style. And your fucking brains will be on the goddamn concrete sidewalk, bitch.

You think I fucking fear you son? You can't box with god. You're gonna be fucking tossed on your head! I am literally gonna pick you the fuck up, and drop you on your head, and break your fucking neck! There is no way you're gonna walk out of this fight the same way you walked in. So enjoy the fucking medical bills.

But cry yourself to sleep. Try and fucking, you can't. You're fucking be crippled from the neck down. You're literally gonna be fucking controlling your wheelchair with your tongue.

That's what will happen if you DAAAARE fucking step to me bitch. You think you're fuckin', hood- hood wretch, you're a gangster, you're this, you're that. You're fucking nothing. You're my prison prag bitch. You're my fucking slave!

Last edited:

The Beer Padawan

kiwifarms.net
I always found something disingenuous about Dick, and the whole prom king freakout just cements how insecure Dick is and how his alpha-chad act is just that - an act.
I mentioned this elsewhere but I think Richard has Tiger King Syndrome. He's spent so much time pretending to be this other person that its subsumed him and now he really is dick masterson.
I think on some level we all know this as fact, it just looked to me like the prom king spergout was Dax Herrera leaking through the Dick Masterson persona. It's possible Dax really is a washed up chad who peaked in high school and is still in denial almost 30 years later.

So if the fight is never going to happen how long can we expect all these trashfire threads to stay up?
Once the fight is officially cancelled we're going to sit through another 2 months of both sides calling each other bitchmade for pussying out of the fight.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Ralph still get the money if he shows up and PPP doesn't?

I can see PPP no showing at the last second, not because he's scared or anything, but just to screw Ralph out of the money.

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
Does Ralph still get the money if he shows up and PPP doesn't?

I can see PPP no showing at the last second, not because he's scared or anything, but just to screw Ralph out of the money.
I think that's the whole idea, so if either one punks out they have both angles covered.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Nail on the head, good sir. The more I rewatch old killstreams with Dick, you can really tell he peaked in senior year and has been trying to relive his glory days for the last couple decades.
Eh, arguably his peak was Doctor Phil, but...Well that's a perspective thing I guess.
Here we go boys.

From the comments I thought was pretty amusing:

Teh Comments said:
At the foundation of this new religion was an ancient occult legend that tells the story of a fabled man somewhere in north America. He lead race of super-beings who'd fallen from grace through evil and vice. A great flood wiped these beings off the face of the earth, but before they could all be destroyed, certain priests escaped by boat eventually finding their way to India and the high peaks of Tibet. These escaped priests, believed by mystics to be the original race of obese god-men, were said to be the ancestors of all Indian and European people. The man was called PPP.'

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Eh, arguably his peak was Doctor Phil, but...Well that's a perspective thing I guess.
I assumed "peak" referred not just to how much one achieves but how much one enjoys themselves. You see alot of people who are arguably more successful than they were in highschool but view everything good in their lives as hs 2.0. ie "this business deal i landed makes me feel like i made the winning touch down and got a date with suzy as the homecoming king all over again", its kind of the perfect enviornment for boyhood machismo fantasies that some find hard to grow beyond especially when in reality things that made you top of the food chain in hs leaves you as a a run of the mill or even undesirable nobody in the wider world

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I assumed "peak" referred not just to how much one achieves but how much one enjoys themselves. You see alot of people who are arguably more successful than they were in highschool but view everything good in their lives as hs 2.0. ie "this business deal i landed makes me feel like i made the winning touch down and got a date with suzy as the homecoming king all over again", its kind of the perfect enviornment for boyhood machismo fantasies that some find hard to grow beyond especially when in reality things that made you top of the food chain in hs leaves you as a a run of the mill or even undesirable nobody in the wider world
I would say that a person peaks at the point they use as their reference for success. In Dax's case, he is still mentally the Prom King, living up to the expectations laid upon him by the rest of the Prom Royalty

Requesting a tl:dw; the third man UFO/Islam dude was hilarious, but I'm too jaded over the pretentious faggotry of Godwinson. Skipping through this, it seemed like nonsense.
Long arthouse buildup to a quick cut in of PPP calling Nicky Rackets a LOOOOOOOOSER

Pump Meat

kiwifarms.net
Requesting a tl:dw; the third man UFO/Islam dude was hilarious, but I'm too jaded over the pretentious faggotry of Godwinson. Skipping through this, it seemed like nonsense.
It is an extended meditation on social media in general and YouTube in particular. What I took away was that PPP was trying to tell us there are two basic ways of making "kahn-tent"; either for the audience or for a transcendent purpose. The manufacturing of kahn-tent for an audience is hollow and short sighted, the creator begins to fade and becomes replaced with an empty entertainer held captive to the demands of people who don't ultimately care. For PPP I imagine the higher purpose is the Gospel and at the end of it we see Nick Rekieta stepping in for Dick Masterson with "What would Jesus think of false witness?" whereupon PPP responds with "Everything I said was true!" and quickly switched tracks to mock Nick about the Vic case and Nick's practice of law.

I didn't take it as PPP saying I'm better than you, but asking the question how fucking pathetic are we? He included that clip of him acting like a halfwit gainsaying fag not because he thought it was fire, but as an indictment of himself. He is channeling the Apostle Paul in demonstrating we all fall short, none are above this petty circus or without thorns in our flesh.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
It is an extended meditation on social media in general and YouTube in particular. What I took away was that PPP was trying to tell us there are two basic ways of making "kahn-tent"; either for the audience or for a transcendent purpose. The manufacturing of kahn-tent for an audience is hollow and short sighted, the creator begins to fade and becomes replaced with an empty entertainer held captive to the demands of people who don't ultimately care. For PPP I imagine the higher purpose is the Gospel and at the end of it we see Nick Rekieta stepping in for Dick Masterson with "What would Jesus think of false witness?" whereupon PPP responds with "Everything I said was true!" and quickly switched tracks to mock Nick about the Vic case and Nick's practice of law.

I didn't take it as PPP saying I'm better than you, but asking the question how fucking pathetic are we? He included that clip of him acting like a halfwit gainsaying fag not because he thought it was fire, but as an indictment of himself. He is channeling the Apostle Paul in demonstrating we all fall short, none are above this petty circus or without thorns in our flesh.
I can see all of that in there, but you're also missing the up front layer of using the title to address the escrow question, closing on Nick (the specific lawyer being floated as escrow) being a LOOOOOOSER and making something that we all know the intended audience will be confused and annoyed by. It's not a subtext at all, rather a surtext of "Fuck you. You couldn't grasp that this wasn't ever real, no matter how over the top and theatrical we got, and you even still seem to think there could be a chance that your re.tarded e-fight might happen. I do not respect any of you. Let's see if you can finally figure it out"

Tags
None