Trashfire PPP vs. Ethan Ralph -

Pump Meat

kiwifarms.net
I can see all of that in there, but you're also missing the up front layer of using the title to address the escrow question, closing on Nick (the specific lawyer being floated as escrow) being a LOOOOOOSER and making something that we all know the intended audience will be confused and annoyed by. It's not a subtext at all, rather a surtext of "Fuck you. You couldn't grasp that this wasn't ever real, no matter how over the top and theatrical we got, and you even still seem to think there could be a chance that your re.tarded e-fight might happen. I do not respect any of you. Let's see if you can finally figure it out"
You are absolutely right. I read the description with the "my dad's lawyer" and didn't even question the authenticity of it. He's got shitheads like me trying to churn out some kind of interpretation while at the same minute he is frustrating the autism of the Gators and Flamencos, and leaving Ralph in an absolute state of confusion.

PPP is like a plate-spinner working 4 or 5 different distinct narratives that look unrelated, but end up being part of something grander. Some how the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I'm impressed he can achieve this TBH.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
You are absolutely right. I read the description with the "my dad's lawyer" and didn't even question the authenticity of it. He's got shitheads like me trying to churn out some kind of interpretation while at the same minute he is frustrating the autism of the Gators and Flamencos, and leaving Ralph in an absolute state of confusion.

PPP is like a plate-spinner working 4 or 5 different distinct narratives that look unrelated, but end up being part of something grander. Some how the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I'm impressed he can achieve this TBH.
I also forgot the part where everyone knows this will absolutely be played on the killstream. How do the dolphin and his jannies mock something they will completely fail to understand? 20 painful, guaranteed, minutes of them being confused and at their least funny on full display for all of dlive

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I can see all of that in there, but you're also missing the up front layer of using the title to address the escrow question, closing on Nick (the specific lawyer being floated as escrow) being a LOOOOOOSER and making something that we all know the intended audience will be confused and annoyed by. It's not a subtext at all, rather a surtext of "Fuck you. You couldn't grasp that this wasn't ever real, no matter how over the top and theatrical we got, and you even still seem to think there could be a chance that your re.tarded e-fight might happen. I do not respect any of you. Let's see if you can finally figure it out"
i wanna see ethan ralph with his face ground against a steel cage though

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Why when you can join me in the paint-drying thriller of watching the quiet crushing all encompassing despair of life eat away at gunt until all that's left is a hollowed out husk of a man kept alive only by the inexorable intake of drugs and alcohol?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Why when you can join me in the paint-drying thriller of watching the quiet crushing all encompassing despair of life eat away at gunt until all that's left is a hollowed out husk of a man kept alive only by the inexorable intake of drugs and alcohol?
because i could just go to any less than well off neighborhood to see that, the clash of the gunts is a millennia defining event

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to see him beaten and sodomized and humiliated and emasculated by some fat autistic leaf, crushed under his foul gunt and buggered within an inch of his life and left in a puddle of his own blood, snot and tears and autist cum.

But then I saw this and it has much better long term amusement value.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
He is the Gunt-Emperor of mankind. Every hour a thousand Imperial Psykologians must write a hundred scripts of Oxycontin and an army of brewers and logistics staff work around the clock to imbibe him with pill-spiked drink just so that he does not deflate and die. By his drunken rage we survive, by his folds we are sheltered, by his incontinence we are fed. Hail to the gunt emperor!

He bitched up real quick, like he was taught well by the brothers in prison.
If you think the Aryan Brotherhood is hardcore, you should check out the Leaf gangs they have in prison. Imagine being trapped in a cell with Ricky who beats you relentlessly and takes all your pepperoni in the cafeteria because your gunt reminds him of another greasy basketball gut mawfucka.
3gttriN1qS1KhophhE0Jf65Xc.jpg

Bro I was in a holding cell in Denmark once. You can't even imagine how brutal the Viking gangs were.
Bruh, vikings tried invading the Canadian maritimes 1000 years ago and got btfo'd when it was just tomahawk-chucking corngamers. The pagancucks and hells angelwings don't stand a chance against the Maple Mafia at this point.
trailer-park-boys-the-movie-donny-you-dick.jpg

PPP streaming now

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None