Trashfire PPP vs. Ethan Ralph -

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
So... we're not getting a Chuck E. Cheese fight?
No, Ralph tried to get Tara LaRosa involved so he could make money and she told them that the wider MMA community considers them a freakshow literally telling Ralph "No-one wants to deal with you weirdos". Ralph insulted her, someone else offered another company which Ralph rejected, and I think Ralph and co realizing there wasn't any money in it just dropped it, offered to fight Andy Warski thinking there was money and interest there (there wasn't) and then just stopped talking about it. Ultimately the end result wouldn't be getting more Xanax and Maker's mark money to feed the Gunt so it got dropped hoping (or more likely knowing given the Killstream audience) that those watching don't have a good attention span and would forget about it in a week with no damage to his reputation considering he doesn't really have all that much of a good one in the first place.

rhinoplasty

kiwifarms.net
No, Ralph tried to get Tara LaRosa involved so he could make money and she told them that the wider MMA community considers them a freakshow literally telling Ralph "No-one wants to deal with you weirdos".
Two obese men, fringe minor content creators, the more famous of the two an alcoholic well past his mediocre height of fame, their combined known fight experience being that one of them took an ineffective swing on a female cop years ago.... I don't know what this Tara lady is on, this sounds like it could be the next Logan Paul vs KSI.

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
Why when you can join me in the paint-drying thriller of watching the quiet crushing all encompassing despair of life eat away at gunt until all that's left is a hollowed out husk of a man kept alive only by the inexorable intake of drugs and alcohol?
How long do you figure it will be before the gunt starts doing Xanax and maker's mark muckbangs?

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
How long do you figure it will be before the gunt starts doing Xanax and maker's mark muckbangs?
Isn't this what most of the guntstream is but more long-form? It only becomes a proper Muckbang once all the people in Ralph's life finally abandon him and all that's left is to continue making videos by himself for an audience that doesn't exist.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: PhoBingas

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of this whole trashfire was when Dick Masterson said "Let's say Josh from Kiwi Farms" in a Peter Griffin impression.

That is all.

Freedom Gobbler

gobbles
kiwifarms.net
my money is on PPP he's younger and the diabeetus / heart disease havent completely destroyed him yet. Ralph's heart will fucking explode 2 mins into the fight.

KidKitty

Official Junior Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Ralph doesn't have the capacity to withstand PPP goose honking at him with that god-awful fucking voice of his. All of that extra adipose acts as an amplifier for the moment he asks, "YOO KNOW WAT I MEAN, GUIZ?"

Tags
None