PRACTICING ON THE STAIRS!!!!!! 9/18/2019 - Day 92 of 100

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Interesting shes starting to show layrg.

She is getting desperate.
120K a year income pre tax, who the fuck believed that nonsense? Christ, if she's making that much the Williams clan has an insurance policy taken out on gorl for all this trouble. AL is the next "cousin" to get the Walmart worker treatment from the weird and wicked Williams' of the Kentucky holler.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I skimmed through the vid because fuck me, but she only goes up and down the two steps once it seems. Okay, that's confirmation that she's never done this before, won't ever do it again, and probably isn't physically able to do this more than once. Giving her the benefit of the doubt though, I thought exercises like this where the chance of falling is even slightly magnified are super dangerous for mega obese people like her. I remember EDDF made a video where he went off on some trainer for having their client who seemed 200 lb less than Amber for having the client lift his leg onto a step then moving it back down. Like some half-step up minus the actual step-up. I don't know, maybe a fitness sperg can give more info.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I live to sleep cold.
Oh, gorl, you'll do that in very little time, don't you worry.

Also, why the hell does she have a story for everything? Who cares if when you were a not so little gorl you always wanted a silent fan and then you moved in with Becky who likes to sleep with a fan on at all times? You use a fan because you're a 600lbs behemoth and you sweat just by sitting there and breathing, this is why you need a fan, not because it's Becky's fault.

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our gorl helpfully informs us that the many massive fans constantly blowing in the background are because Becky likes them and Amber has become accustomed to the sound. It's definitely not because she's pushing 700 elbees, is in constant danger of having a heatstroke and the fact that her roommates might literally perish from her rancid aroma if the foul aura constantly seeping from our gorl was allowed to fester and slowly pollute the rest of the house.

Obligatory layyg shot:
layyyygs.png

Good lord what in tarnation is going on here? Her leg situation is confusing, but her weird, lumpy misshapen butt is truly confounding.
You know how babies can sometimes get those sort of flat spots on the back of their heads if their parents leave them laying on their back in cribs too much while their skulls are developing?
I feel like a similar situation-type-deal is happening with Amber's derriere.
I don't know what the scientific term for that would be- perhaps "bed-buns" or maybe "Reeses Keister"?

The comment section on YT hasn't been very inspired these days, but I did enjoy the mental image of this one, and lezbereal, it was a nice break from the impotent rage and fist-shaking about Becky's hillbilly family.
peep.png

Last edited:

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Amber praising Trisha's poetry gave me crotch cancer.

It's insane that she wants to be a writur but hasn't read a decent books in years, and that she thinks that the long poems written by a youtuber that barely made it out of high school and earns a living by selling her health and body and has never expressed a thought deeper than "he left me!" are good.

She probably has only read her own poems (rain and petal eavesdrop, and maggots on a train), and is going through Trisha's hoping the latter will let her ride her, someday.

Allen Ginsberg who? Margaret Atwood? Sappho and Dante? Everybody, retire and burn every book of poetry written in the history of mankind, Trisha Paytas and Amber Lynn Reid are here!

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I thought exercises like this where the chance of falling is even slightly magnified are super dangerous for mega obese people like her. I remember EDDF made a video where he went off on some trainer for having their client who seemed 200 lb less than Amber for having the client lift his leg onto a step then moving it back down. Like some half-step up minus the actual step-up. I don't know, maybe a fitness sperg can give more info.
It is pretty dangerous. There are instances where people who are overweight have their knees give out under them while simply walking or doing things. Especially when you have some instability because of lack of exercise or previous injury. Obese people like our girl ramps up the danger hundred fold because they usually have limited physical activity and the sheer mass their frame needs to carry puts them at risk of severely injuring themselves. Attempting exercises involving stairs or any elevated areas need supervision. Or maybe not done at all unless they have worked on their mobility some.

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit her hair is practically dripping oil. That grosses me out more than her elephant legs, just imagining the stench of her grimy, slimy hair.
DandruffLynn.png
Christ on a cracker, you're not kidding. Not only is her hair is so greasy it's standing up on it's own, but there are big chunks of dandruff throughout. Her filthy shirt (that we've now seen 3 days in a row ffs) is covered in hair, crumbs and what looks like more dandruff.
It's hard to drum up a lot of sympathy for Eric and Ricky but good lord imagine how she must smell. I wouldn't wish that nightmare on anyone.
Even her neck looks like it smells bad.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I skimmed through the vid because fuck me, but she only goes up and down the two steps once it seems. Okay, that's confirmation that she's never done this before, won't ever do it again, and probably isn't physically able to do this more than once. Giving her the benefit of the doubt though, I thought exercises like this where the chance of falling is even slightly magnified are super dangerous for mega obese people like her. I remember EDDF made a video where he went off on some trainer for having their client who seemed 200 lb less than Amber for having the client lift his leg onto a step then moving it back down. Like some half-step up minus the actual step-up. I don't know, maybe a fitness sperg can give more info.
Yeah basically a missed footing and she'll be on her arse, potentially bedbound from that then sayonara much sooner from there. That was Alan's point with the 700lb guy doing the step exercise (he slipped for a sec).

I wonder if she'd like to bait Alan into making a rant about her with this. Amber might be looking for some reactions outside the usual Charlie and friends, and the fitness community can send her plenty of hate clicks = coin in her gullet.

skullomania

~doot gang~ 🎺💀👌 nini crew
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not all that long ago that ol' gorl was 'daintily' jumping down a curb while out on a fast food run.

Her laygs are beyond cartoonish, if I didn't know that they were indeed real, I'd assume they were shopped, edited in some way or that the image was intended for the deviantart horrors thread but somehow accidentally wound up here. :story:

It's also very clear when she attempts to put up a smokescreen and distract whenever shit hits the multiple fans blowing over pillow mountain.

"I like to sleep cold."
Good, she should get used to it - unless she changes and commits to losing weight, she'll be "sleeping" colder and longer than she could ever dream of.

She's running out of ideas. She's likely worried that she'll cop some blane for the GFM going awry and all of the drama affecting the -hic- Thumb Hick Clan and the tension it's likely caused.
This is likely one of the biggest narcissistic injuries she's sustained since Dusty dumped her around Valentine's day.

She thought she had control over Necky but with so much focus on the thumb's family and the subsequent gossip, tea and fallout Amber has bitten off more than she can chew (and boy can she can chew lol)

Dusty's Mom seemed to get suspicious after some time too. I reckon that the queen of sped dyke manipulation's achilles heel is a lioness of a mother and a cohesive family unit. Rėtarded or not, mothers can be fiercely protective also fickle, money-grabbing and homophobic in Norma's case and are quicker to spot red flags. A large, close family unit inbred thumbs or not is something that AL hasn't experienced. She can't relate. It's a threat. She relies on her sped gf of choice for all of her needs.

She's co-opted or banished Becky's friends - she has nobody close who cares to help should there be a breakup or a health crisis, there was tension with Misty and Norma from the beginning and now she's stuck between a stone type thing and a hard place situation kinda deal with this cancer mess.

Thumb clan might have relied on AL bringing in the dollar thanks to her infamy but I don't think they were smart enough to consider how it might backfire. They will likely still blame AL for 'ruining' the GFM and attracting drama that poor uwu Norma doesn't need right now. Stop questioning the procedures and our income and donate you peon, it was a genetic test to determine if it spread, ok.

Alas, she made her pillow mountain, she should wallow in it.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino