PRACTICING ON THE STAIRS!!!!!! 9/18/2019 - Day 92 of 100

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shes taking antacids a lot lately, more than ever before. It used to be Dusty who needed them more for her "acid reflex" according to our scholarly gorl. Now she is chugging pepto at an alarming rate, her heart and digestive system are finally telling her no more.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Wow! Gorl is looking rough. I'm guessing she has been having a bingeeeeen fiesta while Becky is away looking after Norma. Becky must have been sent to the store to fetch a massive stockpile of food before she left. Chugging on antacid as soon as you wake up is a pretty good sign that a lot of crappy food was consumed before going to sleep.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
“It’s nothing to *some* people”

Guuurl. Walking up four stairs is nothing to 99.99999% of the population. You’re less fit than many terminally ill patients. I see a ton of very elderly people walking in parks. They walk uphill. They walk downhill. They climb stairs like fucking champs. You’re in your 20’s and you’re proud of walking up a few stairs and claim it’s progress. The fuck is wrong with your brain.

She’s been living in a bubble of lard so long she doesn’t know how disabled she is. At her age, her goal should be to eventually run a half marathon, not to walk to the tree and back. JFC.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
If she fell backwards do you think her shelf ass would kind of spread all over her back thus making it flatter, or do you think she would roll around and then get back up like of one of those round toys that never stay flat? All I know for sure is that an 8.4 earthquake would be heard from LA.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
If she fell backwards do you think her shelf ass would kind of spread all over her back thus making it flatter, or do you think she would roll around and then get back up like of one of those round toys that never stay flat? All I know for sure is that an 8.4 earthquake would be heard from LA.
I'm thinking turtle on it's back. Or "Randy" in a Christmas Story in his ginormous ski suit when he gets pushed in the snow and is rocking furiously side to side- "I can't get up! Ralphy Becky!!!". If Big Al could catch that on video, it would become a new holiday classic.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how that goes down. Is there a stash of snacks in the room? Does she listen to the door for silence and then scuttle to the kitchen for a mass grab of food? Does she even care if someone catches her rummaging through the fridge at 3AM?
After that rotisserie chicken mukbang, I don’t think she has any shame or pretense left about what, when or where she consumes. I can’t imagine what Eric and Rickie thought as they walked through her “shot” while she was eating a whole rotisserie chicken to herself with her bare hands in the damn dining room.

Edit to add: She obviously lies and pretends to eat much less than she does on her videos because that’s how she makes money but I think the gloves are off at home

Last edited:

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
If she falls she's never getting back up again. People with obesity have increased risk of broken bones and need more healing time. And that's "normal" obesity at BMI 30-35... I can't imagine how her body would react.

Beachy Peachy Keen

Shut up baby, I know it!
kiwifarms.net
This is speculation, forgive me, but maybe the antacids are because of NSAIDs? Large containers of ibuprofen have been spotted in the background of videos, to my knowledge, and our gorl must be in a good amount of pain just existing, so maybe she's popping them a wee bit too often? They fuck with your stomach something nasty.

However, that tends to be if taken on an empty stomach, so I could be completely wrong with this direction of thought.

• Agree
Reactions: sparklemilhouse

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how that goes down. Is there a stash of snacks in the room? Does she listen to the door for silence and then scuttle to the kitchen for a mass grab of food? Does she even care if someone catches her rummaging through the fridge at 3AM?
Now I know what I want for christmas---Mumbles NEEDS to set up a nannycam in the kitchen to capture those late night fridge raids...Big Al, illuminated by the glow from the fridge, double fisting sticks of butter and cold mashed potatoes...Eric would make millions...

Pudgy Bear Claws

Gulping gravy since 2019
kiwifarms.net
This is speculation, forgive me, but maybe the antacids are because of NSAIDs? Large containers of ibuprofen have been spotted in the background of videos, to my knowledge, and our gorl must be in a good amount of pain just existing, so maybe she's popping them a wee bit too often? They fuck with your stomach something nasty.

However, that tends to be if taken on an empty stomach, so I could be completely wrong with this direction of thought.
I think any ibuprofen is probably Necky's. Remember that "buying anything I want"-situation vlog where they went hog wild at Wommart? Necky bought a lot of pain relief-related stuff like an ice pack for her back and lotions and bath stuff that were supposed to help. I think Albert is feeling sick because she's probably binging hard on bad food and things you should eat in moderation (like raw broccoli and piles of lentils).

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see a lot of speculation about her heartburn situation in this thread, but it seems pretty simple to me, her body fat exerts constant pressure on the abdominal cavity. Eventually, the ring of muscle that keeps food in the stomach starts to weaken since it cannot compete with the force exerted by the body fat. A normal weight person would probably go through the same thing if they had a cinderblock put on their stomach after each meal. It isn't a sign that death is imminent.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino