Lolcow PreciousLeaf / LeafPrecious / Leaf / LeafWednesday / CutePreciousLeaf / PL - Autistic skizocow that waifufags a Pokemon MC so hard even ponyfags (and possibly Chris) would blush

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
Since we've been drowning Community Watch's Pokemon Lolcows thread with discussion on this loony, I think it's high time to make a thread for the poor, mentally warped creature known as PreciousLeaf.

For those who don't dwell on 4chan's /v/, /vp/, and /c/ boards or regular the various public Pokemon-related Discord servers, PreciousLeaf is a Pokemon fan that has decided to waifu Leaf, one of the more bland (if not THE most bland) female MCs in the Pokemon series and one that The Pokemon Company has largely abandoned in favor of LGPE's Green, for reasons only his isolated mind could understand. But what makes PreciousLeaf so interesting you ask? Well...
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 7.41.30 PM.png

https://twitter.com/LeafPrecious (ARCHIVE)
Yep, that's a serious laundry list of brain problems. It's no surprise that he was abandoned by his parents once he turned 18.

PreciousLeaf regularly says that he can hear and see her despite Leaf being fictional character and he gets PISSED when people say he's sexually attracted to and wants to fuck her...
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 7.55.01 PM.png

ARCHIVE
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 7.57.56 PM.png

ARCHIVE

...despite saying that she wants him to sleep with her on some occasions, usually when he gets stressed out from people on 4chan and Discord taking the piss on him.
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 11.17.39 PM.png

ARCHIVE

They also run a side account named, to the surprise of ABSOLUTELY no one, Leaf/@LeafWednesday. Most of the posts consist of images of Leaf...
Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 1.42.24 PM.png

...but it also has some of the same spergings you'd find in his main account.
Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 1.41.50 PM.png

ARCHIVE
Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 1.41.37 PM.png

ARCHIVE

He bitches at the official Twitter account for Pokemon Masters, a Pokemon gatcha game themed around a massive tournament featuring the IP's countless human characters, for things that are outside his control and will lash out at people trying to help him or if it appears they're defending DeNA's business decisions. And yes, some of those things involve Leaf.
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 8.17.51 PM.png

ARCHIVE
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 8.48.56 PM.png

ARCHIVE

He also spergs about Pokemon GO, usually in the form of not getting "canon size" Pokemon despite some of these Pokemon consisting of Event Pokemon with perfect IVs and full-chance Shinies.
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 8.51.49 PM.png

ARCHIVE
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 8.51.20 PM.png

ARCHIVE
He has an impressive collection of Pokemon TCG cards that he apparently has kept since childhood. Included in it are such rarities as a 1st Edition Charizard and several other Base Set Charizards...
1603562316404.jpg1603580683159.jpg
Some more Base Set cards...
1604181511932.jpg
And some Gen 2 cards...
1603763539632.jpg1604214748377.jpg
Unfortunately this hyper-obsession with Charizard (and no, it's not because they're valuable) has led to him neglecting his other cards, some of which would be incredibly valuable if not for the fact that they're just laying about his room like garbage.
1597383252028.jpg1601595920743.jpg
PL's response to this lack of care always falls onto his usual "I'm poor" response but we all know what he means by this: If it's not Charizard or something I'm personally attached to it can fuck off.

But then again, his sleeping arrangements and furniture aren’t exactly “rich” so there may be some truth to the whole poverty angle.
PL’s Bedroom.PNG

He's active on both r/PokemonTCG's and Bulbapedia's Discord servers but he's been curbing his autism there recently due to people stalking him and folks spreading a Google Document written up by a Pokemon Masers Discord server mod (Mewleon/@Mewleon) after he tried to reason with PreciousLeaf until it reached an impasse and had to ban him. Thanks to @gosudarstvo this document has been backed up to the Farms.

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 4.08.42 PM.png

And there's A LOT more if you do some digging at Nyafuu's /vp/ and /c/ archives as well as arch.b4k.co's /v/-centric archives.

The communities of 4chan tend to vary in their treatment of him. /vp/ and /v/ treat him like he's something to revile and attempt to get a rise out him while /c/ gives him more leeway but he shits the bed by spamming Leaf. Discord is a little better (they usually mute him when he has his moments) but recently some people have taken to stalking him there as well.

One anon on /vp/'s "Trading Card Collectors General" threads gave him a good thrashing for posting his TCG collection there.
Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 1.21.09 PM.png

As for what he's posted regarding his location it's something of a mystery that even Mystery Inc. couldn't solve. He gives different timezones when mentioning what he's doing and the few pics he's posted are even more puzzling. He posted this pic of a PokeStop to his Twitter account (the Tweet has since been deleted) to show how excited he was to finally catch a certain Pokemon...
1602835346940.png

Another piece of evidence is this pic, which shows a Waffle House and a BP gas station.
1602837159678.jpg

The general assumption is that he lives somewhere in the eastern or southeastern US.

He also records stuff and posts it to YouTube and Vocaroo on occasions, his voice is something to behold.

I'll close this off for now with some videos from his YouTube channel.

His social media accounts:
Twitter: PreciousLeaf / @LeafPrecious (ARCHIVE) and Leaf / @LeafWednesday (ARCHIVE)
Discord: PreciousLeaf#0596
Reddit account: u/CutePreciousLeaf (archive)
Subreddit he started: r/PreciousGirlLeaf (archive)
Chatroom for his fans: r/PreciousGirlLeaf Lounge
YouTube Channel: PreciousLeaf
Discord: https://t.co/375vCkAZKs

Attachments

• My view..pdf
    305.8 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spoilers are not necessary unless you have a large collection of images or the content is NSFW.

Decent so far but a few notes:
  • Archive the videos at the bottom of the OP. You should download them and reupload them directly to the site. Mp4 should work - just keep in mind there is a file size limit
  • Should go into detail about discussions of him on other platforms. Doesn't need to be long but just something brief would be nice
  • Be sure to leave a collection of all of this guy's known accounts at the bottom of the OP. Surprised there aren't more considering how much of a sperg he is
  • Dox isn't necessary but I'm also surprised he hasn't shared anything IRL

Purin Chan

[False & Lying Fan]
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for making this thread OP, I'm honestly surprised it hadn't been done sooner. I'd probably suggest putting all of his socials in one spot at the end of your post.

His current pinned tweet as of right now is this. Which is... Something to say the least. You'll notice that he likes to self-insert as Red when doing these kinds of videos.
https://twitter.com/LeafPrecious/status/1320247277282361344 (a)
1605224552501.png

Archeops

kiwifarms.net
Spoilers are not necessary unless you have a large collection of images or the content is NSFW.

Decent so far but a few notes:
  • Archive the videos at the bottom of the OP. You should download them and reupload them directly to the site. Mp4 should work - just keep in mind there is a file size limit
  • Should go into detail about discussions of him on other platforms. Doesn't need to be long but just something brief would be nice
  • Be sure to leave a collection of all of this guy's known accounts at the bottom of the OP. Surprised there aren't more considering how much of a sperg he is
  • Dox isn't necessary but I'm also surprised he hasn't shared anything IRL
Done and done. The only thing I've left out are the dox due to him being REALLY squirrely about it and a lot of people questioning the validity of what little location info he has posted.

BatterylessWatch

Im right at least twice a day.
kiwifarms.net
You could really benefit from some more digging in those archives yourself, just some menial digging without knowing anything about this schizo led me to what looks like another of his accs (archive), or another schizo who copies his format, which i seriously doubt. The account also has replied with the main schizo's acc agreeing with the rambling, so i assume its samefagging.

Archeops

kiwifarms.net
You could really benefit from some more digging in those archives yourself, just some menial digging without knowing anything about this schizo led me to what looks like another of his accs (archive), or another schizo who copies his format, which i seriously doubt. The account also has replied with the main schizo's acc agreeing with the rambling, so i assume its samefagging.
I have a feeling that's a troll account, it's only been active since last month whilst PreciousLeaf's been up since September 2019. There are also some posts that mimic some complaints he made on Discord, the one that caught my attention was one made about selling cards (ARCHIVE).

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
PreciousLeaf is one of the few cows I genuinely feel sorry for. Also, I think the OP should specifically mention his extreme aversion to anything sexual, seeing as how often it comes up - and as someone in the Pokémon Lolcows thread pointed out, it paints a really disturbing picture if you connect the dots from how generally mentally unwell he is, to his parents abandoning him, to him completely hating anything at all sexual...
I hope he really gets the help he needs, and anyone who thinks the internet discovering his address would lead to that, and not some spergs using it to fuck with him further instead, is a retard.

Govt. Shitposting Machine

thes cheetos aint shit sksksk
kiwifarms.net
I think besides the other tips given here you can go into his trolls. He's got like this entire little hatedom of /vp/ and Reddit spergs who hate him for his autistic outbursts, which would be understandable if this guy wasn't LITERALLY schizophrenic and on the lower end of the autism spectrum. Like the guy who's been attempting to ERP with him on Discord asking for his semen as a recent example.
Also can mods move the Leaf posts from the pokelolcows thread to the new thread here if possible when it's more complete?

Last edited:

Archeops

kiwifarms.net
Well, today he said in the /pmg/ discord he believes Biden & the media stole the election, are evil, and that these people should be killed. He believes Trump is good because he has a feeling that he is, and because of the stimulus check he received earlier in the year.
Which, if what the anons in /pmg/ say is true, he mostly spent on Gems in Pokemon Masters.

And remember: he bemoans the fact that he's poor whenever you mention things that require spending money...

Govt. Shitposting Machine

thes cheetos aint shit sksksk
kiwifarms.net
Well, today he said in the /pmg/ discord he believes Biden & the media stole the election, are evil, and that these people should be killed. He believes Trump is good because he has a feeling that he is, and because of the stimulus check he received earlier in the year.
At least provide caps dude come on, not everyone is going to join the /pmg/ Discord.
I don't know if he's aware of his surroundings beyond the little world he's built for himself to care about elections honestly, it's more likely he's just been meme'd into saying that by other people since he's a very gullible person.

Also assuming he has SSI, does he manage his money on his own or does he have a representative payee?
You'd think if he really is as schizo as he acts online, which is likely 'cause he's a wall-puncher, that he wouldn't be allowed to manage his own funds and have someone else pay his bills and groceries, probably whoever the state assigns to him since his parents don't seem to care. I don't think the representative would be giving him money for his vidya games since that's not an actual need of his but a want.
Hell he's probably on Section 8 housing too since I don't think he works.

Void Crawler

kiwifarms.net
I've read that one of PL's friends told him to put those issues in his bio to make people leave him alone. I unfortunatly don't have a source, but I remember reading it on either /vp/, /v/, or /c/. He probably has a few of those at least, though.

PolarChoco

kiwifarms.net
I've read that one of PL's friends told him to put those issues in his bio to make people leave him alone. I unfortunatly don't have a source, but I remember reading it on either /vp/, /v/, or /c/. He probably has a few of those at least, though.
I also read it, it was on /vp/, I took screenshots of that but it's second hand information from some anon we should take with a grain of salt, but since PL always gives too much information about him and his life, it might be true:

Image230.png

Image231.png

Some more info regarding his relationship with his parents (from the same thread):

Image234.png

Which, if what the anons in /pmg/ say is true, he mostly spent on Gems in Pokemon Masters.

And remember: he bemoans the fact that he's poor whenever you mention things that require spending money...
He gets very defensive when you ask him how much he's spent on that shitty game. He "saves for what's important" which is probably more gems or Leaf-related stuff. Remember how he lives, how he sleeps in a mattress on the floor with no sheets, nor has a pillow and how he's said he wants/needs to buy a chair and hasn't done so. He has a switch (probably paid a Pokémon Home suscription and has either one or both Let's Go games since he's obsessed with Kanto), is interested in spending money on the TCG (which is why he's seen in the /tcg/ general (where he boasts how he could sell some of his cards to get some extra money but chooses not to because they mean a lot to him), pays for discord nitro (he said so in the /pmg/ discord, I'll get a screenshot later) and who knows what else. He's not poor, just terrible at managing his money. That Leaf and pokémon obsession is surely gonna kill him someday (of hunger, an untreated illness, etc).

PreciousLeaf is one of the few cows I genuinely feel sorry for. Also, I think the OP should specifically mention his extreme aversion to anything sexual, seeing as how often it comes up - and as someone in the Pokémon Lolcows thread pointed out, it paints a really disturbing picture if you connect the dots from how generally mentally unwell he is, to his parents abandoning him, to him completely hating anything at all sexual...
I hope he really gets the help he needs, and anyone who thinks the internet discovering his address would lead to that, and not some spergs using it to fuck with him further instead, is a retard.
Yeah, the sexual assault thing shocked me. Even if it's a theory, it's also worth mentioning.

Don't forget his reddit!
u/CutePreciousLeaf | archive
his subreddit dedicated to Leaf!
r/PreciousGirlLeaf | archive
and his chat room dedicated to the users of r/PreciousGirlLeaf
r/PreciousGirlLeaf Lounge | archive didn't really work for this one

a small highlight from his chat room that is recent:
View attachment 1726169
There was a somewhat small incident with a kid from Argentina. The boy (a 12 or 14 year old) was keen on pursuing a friendship with PL, and some of us even speculated that the little fellow might have been in love with him (or just extremely clingy). His twitter account was migan52 but he deleted this account once PL told him stop messaging him because he scared him. migan followed him to his reddit and you could see him in the chat, almost everyday, trying to be noticed by PL, who once again asked him to stop. Then he made an alternate account (can't remember the name) and I don't know what else happened because it's hard to keep track of PL's subreddit since he deletes everything that makes him uncomfortable.

R00T

"I-It's pitch black! My future is pitch black!"
kiwifarms.net
Okay so I've been looking at this archived /c/ thread on nyafuu now just to get an idea of how he posts and dang it really is out there.
I guess this is also a nice test as to how this fullscreen capture works too. (I think the image might actually be too big to just embed)

Its not hard to pick him out of the thread and I tested posting in a currently running one. After making a post you have to wait a minute before you post another reply, so he's sitting around there anywhere between 5-15 minutes at a time to post a new picture. The interaction between him and other thread users is really interesting as there are those who know his antics and despise him, and then others that are optimistic and tell him its okay to post Leaf. Once he gets permission he just goes into overdrive.
Also:
1605244725573.png
there are apparently voice clips out there of him.

Attachments

• screencapture-archive-nyafuu-org-c-thread-3784311-2020-11-13-00_10_54.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 170