Lolcow PreciousLeaf / LeafPrecious / Leaf / LeafWednesday / CutePreciousLeaf / PL - Autistic skizocow that waifufags a Pokemon MC so hard even ponyfags (and possibly Chris) would blush

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
And now he's throwing a tantrum about Masters depriving him of 1,200 free Gems thanks to mission shenanigans...
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 11.49.50 PM.png
...except he flat-out says he'll just buy them just to get the "same feeling". He really needs a tard-wrangler to reign in his frivolous spending.
Currently harassing a japanese artist because he didn't draw Leaf.
View attachment 2227074
View attachment 2227075
Now THIS is a situation where sharing the Google Doc would be justified, it would definitely give the poor artist some clarification behind PL's insanity.

Archeops

kiwifarms.net
And now he's he's saying that the event is cheating and him not being able to beat it doesn't mean he's bad at the game. We all know is a load of bullshit but I will give him credit for seeing this event as one that clearly favors the new Team Magma and Team Aqua Sync Pairs (and after checking /vp/'s PMG thread that seems to be the general consensus).
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 12.09.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 12.16.41 AM.png
Interesting that he changed his avatar to 2 characters making out - I wonder if he's still claiming there is "not anything sexual" in his interest in Leaf.
He has the whole "not sexual" thing in his recently-changed bio, so that would be a yes.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Currently harassing a japanese artist because he didn't draw Leaf.
View attachment 2227074
View attachment 2227075
Edit: Artist deleted his replies. Guess he took the hint and realised the insanity he was dealing with
Normally I am ok with him in his own little sperg bubble or even shitting up 4channel every so often but when I see him abusing artists it just makes me feel he deserves it when people fuck with him by shitting on leaf images and stuff, guys an asshole.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
While the coddling isn't happening on 4chan, it's definitely present om his discord server, twitter, and youtube. tbf I can't blame people on 4chan being annoyed with PL- he terrorized the board for ages and spawned direct and indirect imitators (fake PLs and people like PreciousValerie). His entire "friend"group are weens and orbiters looking to leverage some eceleb off his name and status, especially the Valerie nigger. PL should be in a hospital somewhere but the only people he has any close relationship with blatantly enable his delusions and shitty behavior.
Incidentally, PreciousValerie was at one point a mod in PL's server but has since been demoted. It seems like even PL is tired of them.

Hff201

kiwifarms.net
While the coddling isn't happening on 4chan, it's definitely present om his discord server, twitter, and youtube. tbf I can't blame people on 4chan being annoyed with PL- he terrorized the board for ages and spawned direct and indirect imitators (fake PLs and people like PreciousValerie). His entire "friend"group are weens and orbiters looking to leverage some eceleb off his name and status, especially the Valerie nigger. PL should be in a hospital somewhere but the only people he has any close relationship with blatantly enable his delusions and shitty behavior.
The problem on /vp/ isn't even PL himself; from my experience /vp/ seems heavily populated by the kinds of people who otherwise rarely visit image boards and never learnt the golden rule of "don't feed the troll". Rather than just let jannies clean up the mess in their own time, a good handful of posters will either flip out at or try to argue with any bait laid down, no matter how obvious it is. Any kid who's bored one afternoon can just post a picture of Leaf or compare another poster to PL for much more moderate fan behaviour and the entire thread's guaranteed to go to shit.

You can see the same kind of pattern in the constant generation war threads, or the Yawnfag shit.

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
I should add about 4chan. Its just full of angry A-Log shitting this kind of crap out of nowhere in all of /pmg/:
View attachment 2226911

Nobody is "coddling" there btw. People are just tired of not only PL being talked about, but also it got to the point where anyone who uses or referencing Leaf (not even mentioning or referencing PL himself) got smack ("fuck off PL" or similiar). It's really annoying and fucking uncomfortable.

I get it, PL shitstains Leaf & Red. As the matter of fact nobody gives a shit about PL anymore. Which is why almost all Discord Servers who bans him actually bans people who talks or making fun of its banned user moving forward, especially PL. it's not to protect or "coddle" PL, its just to make other people more comfortable doing something related to what PL done or interest in.
In /vp/'s defense, PL did once try redirecting hate toward another poster ("Mallowposter") so the idea that he or his "friends" are trying to do the same to other waifufags isn't completely unwarranted. However he was predictably terrible at it and would of course talk about his plan on Twitter, so it's highly unlikely this is actually going on right now:
failed Mallow scheme.jpg
The problem on /vp/ isn't even PL himself; from my experience /vp/ seems heavily populated by the kinds of people who otherwise rarely visit image boards and never learnt the golden rule of "don't feed the troll". Rather than just let jannies clean up the mess in their own time, a good handful of posters will either flip out at or try to argue with any bait laid down, no matter how obvious it is. Any kid who's bored one afternoon can just post a picture of Leaf or compare another poster to PL for much more moderate fan behaviour and the entire thread's guaranteed to go to shit.

You can see the same kind of pattern in the constant generation war threads, or the Yawnfag shit.
/vp/'s age demographic is definitely one of the overall youngest on 4chan. Just the other day someone tried bringing off-topic yawnfag shit into the Masters general and implied that gens 2-5 were unanimously praised when they were released, which goes to show there are people there too young to have seen the gen wars of the 2000s. I don't doubt that the people doing the over-the-top edgy/sexual trolling attempts at PL are just young tryhards.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I mean... On one hand he's fucking insane. On the other hand he actually is verbalizing his vulnerability to the compulsive behaviours and conditioning these games use to create whales out of their players.

From a kiwi standpoint it's hilarious. From a professional standpoint is fascinating to see what is creating these impulsive reactions in players, especially when this is desired response of the business model. I am used to needing to examine massive data sets to guess that this is what is happening in a player's head and make tiny adjustments to encourage this reaction, this is the exact psychology desired for battle pass style content. Instead PL is posting it, confirming everything. He's the perfect whale. The only thing stopping him is a lack of funds and a fixation.

Which in turn makes it even more entertaining because most people wouldn't wear a sign saying "I'm suited to financial exploitation" so blatantly. Despite seeing through their crap it seems that he is unable to walk away.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
I mean... On one hand he's fucking insane. On the other hand he actually is verbalizing his vulnerability to the compulsive behaviours and conditioning these games use to create whales out of their players.

From a kiwi standpoint it's hilarious. From a professional standpoint is fascinating to see what is creating these impulsive reactions in players, especially when this is desired response of the business model. I am used to needing to examine massive data sets to guess that this is what is happening in a player's head and make tiny adjustments to encourage this reaction, this is the exact psychology desired for battle pass style content. Instead PL is posting it, confirming everything. He's the perfect whale. The only thing stopping him is a lack of funds and a fixation.

Which in turn makes it even more entertaining because most people wouldn't wear a sign saying "I'm suited to financial exploitation" so blatantly. Despite seeing through their crap it seems that he is unable to walk away.
I think in his case some of it probably comes to his autistic rituals as opposed to the game's actual addictive factor, but it's likely a combination of the two.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, how can you be so bad that you can't beat a Pokemon game?

The earlier ones were so easy that it was probably harder to actively lose than it was to win battles (they just boiled down to knowing the rock-paper-scissors gameplay, and you barely even had to "grind", since a Pokemon 10-15 levels below would still easily win if had the 'elemental' advantage) - and while I haven't played recent ones, I doubt the difficulty has significantly been ramped up, given that these are games heavily marketed to an audience of age 5 and up.

(Slightly off-topic, but I also recall the AI being horrible in earlier games, such as doing a completely useless move multiple times in a row; as if there was no actual AI in regards to attacks, and it just chose a move from the list completely at random).

heavycream

kiwifarms.net

The earlier ones were so easy that it was probably harder to actively lose than it was to win battles (they just boiled down to knowing the rock-paper-scissors gameplay, and you barely even had to "grind", since a Pokemon 10-15 levels below would still easily win if had the 'elemental' advantage) - and while I haven't played recent ones, I doubt the difficulty has significantly been ramped up, given that these are games heavily marketed to an audience of age 5 and up.

(Slightly off-topic, but I also recall the AI being horrible in earlier games, such as doing a completely useless move multiple times in a row; as if there was no actual AI in regards to attacks, and it just chose a move from the list completely at random).
Yeah, basically the Gen 1 AI would always choose super-effective type match moves even if they did not do any damage. E.G.: bringing a poison type to fight Lance would lead him to spam his Dragonite's agility indefinitely, making it impossible to lose.
I can see that there's probably a certain amount of knowledge and skill required to get a very good competitive pokemon team without relying on the most obvious cop-outs, but as a franchise it has to be one of the most stagnant properties in all of gaming. Once you've done the button mashing to beat one game, you've pretty much beat them all.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, basically the Gen 1 AI would always choose super-effective type match moves even if they did not do any damage. E.G.: bringing a poison type to fight Lance would lead him to spam his Dragonite's agility indefinitely, making it impossible to lose.
I can see that there's probably a certain amount of knowledge and skill required to get a very good competitive pokemon team without relying on the most obvious cop-outs, but as a franchise it has to be one of the most stagnant properties in all of gaming. Once you've done the button mashing to beat one game, you've pretty much beat them all.
I remember when is was like 5 years old, and I thought some of the Sonic boss fights were hard (despite them now being so easy that most people could probably do them in their sleep).

This guy must literally have the gaming skills of a 5 year old.

(Also slightly off-topic, the only Sonic boss which is still hard is the final boss in Sonic 2, and the difficulty spike for that fight is ridiculous compared to the rest of the game).

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net

In this case it isn't a "real" Pokémon game, it is a mobile gacha game. You have to spend money to get a trainer who has one Pokémon with like one move. You could try your hand at the RNG freebies but the business model is designed to make you cave eventually. It is designed so that if you want to have a good chance to win, you need to throw money at the dice rolling machine.

The more recent mainline games are split comfortably into "the game" and the "post game" where the post game gets slowly but surely ramped up to the point that they use an AI with a rough idea of tactics and min-maxed competitive party line ups and damn near if not perfect stats. The main story is still a cake walk though, and keeps getting easier. The last time I had an issue in the main story of a Pokémon game was in Gen 4 with Platinum. I honestly just keep playing them because autism and it is a nice way to distract myself from responsibility after working and being a mostly functional member of society.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
In this case it isn't a "real" Pokémon game, it is a mobile gacha game. You have to spend money to get a trainer who has one Pokémon with like one move. You could try your hand at the RNG freebies but the business model is designed to make you cave eventually. It is designed so that if you want to have a good chance to win, you need to throw money at the dice rolling machine.

The more recent mainline games are split comfortably into "the game" and the "post game" where the post game gets slowly but surely ramped up to the point that they use an AI with a rough idea of tactics and min-maxed competitive party line ups and damn near if not perfect stats. The main story is still a cake walk though, and keeps getting easier. The last time I had an issue in the main story of a Pokémon game was in Gen 4 with Platinum. I honestly just keep playing them because autism and it is a nice way to distract myself from responsibility after working and being a mostly functional member of society.
Yeah, even compared to other traditional JRPGS (which basically boil down to just memorizing what moves to use, and/or some amount of grinding), I still found the Pokemon games I played mind-numbingly easy and simple.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I haven't played any new Pokemon games since Gen 5, but the Gen 4/Gen 5 AI is better and will use super-effective moves or even switch out. IIRC they also programmed a few trainer's Pokemon (I think mostly gym leaders and other bosses) with good IVs/natures so they end up with really good stats.

If you ever have any challenge out of Pokemon, then it's because you've been using a certain team and don't feel like wasting a few hours grinding a new Pokemon and you've encountered one of the few opponents in the game with an actually decent team. I remember Heart Gold/Soul Silver were really bad about this since you could fight every single trainer and every single wild encounter and if you didn't take some time to grind you'd still wind up with a mostly underleveled team. That would definitely give you a nice challenge for the Elite Four and the Kanto gyms. It's not hard by any means, but it's more than you'd expect from a Pokemon game. There's something similar with a few of the final story battles in the Gen 5 games which I was pretty impressed actually made me think.

Archeops

kiwifarms.net
PL‘s being a mopey little gremlin on Twitter right now but, instead of caching his usual sadgasms, I just had to snag this Tweet
.C7C31251-820B-4750-B8AE-EF8802989EE4.jpeg
Complaining about the heat this early in June? Can the places he previously mentioned even GET this hot at this time of the year?

EDIT: I was screengrabbing more Tweets and another caught my eye, it’s hot AND raining where PL is right now? Hmmm...
49651DF8-6FF7-4B4A-9FD4-ABA298561513.jpeg

Oh, and here’s the sadgasm in general.
80CD7C65-6847-447F-A9BA-1EBE3816B3DE.jpeg993B23F8-6A57-47FF-B3EE-F68C6B3B2EAB.jpeg36FD5E91-2D3E-4ED2-9B5F-B5C799B85237.jpeg7C3DED1B-96C8-40CE-B8D3-3BA230215723.jpegD222BCEB-79E9-49F6-A3C4-F1A21491DAED.jpeg8C74E9CB-4A75-4B00-9EAD-A9126CE18A4A.jpeg0EB72F9C-2693-466E-9ECA-DEB838DD082D.jpeg003A6DE7-B63B-47FF-9FA7-C526B58E9417.jpeg37A5F02B-CBD9-49AE-BBD9-8BD377CCA72C.jpegE111F60E-775F-4F9B-BD1F-29E85ECAE190.jpegFAE0A9C3-5520-457A-83D5-B5D3C87DE388.jpegAA0BD1F7-202B-42B8-A942-2B32EFDC8098.jpeg19E2BD23-9761-46DD-9D54-8636F3192055.jpegFBE59A80-9F1B-4CE3-B490-90EC195D9F46.jpegE386833E-A176-4CBE-92D9-76A520A15F87.jpeg2C3796DD-B066-42A8-81B1-82206AFC963A.jpegDAB331A8-97BE-476B-8343-4CE80E2D191D.jpeg
Je-HEE-sus fucking Christ...

Last edited:

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to feel any sympathy for him over this pay to win crap when you know he would be bragging about winning if Red and Leaf were boosted characters with banners they were trying to sell.
What was their gimmick? I vaguely remember a brief skirmish between them and PL
On /vp/ he would just post a new picture he made with Mallow until she finally released. On the discord I think he called PL crazy, pointed out that there wouldn't be a channel there called "leaf containment" if he was a normal person, and made him yell on voice chat over something. Nothing too extreme and I think PL even still considers him an "almost friend."

Last edited: