Lolcow PreciousLeaf / LeafPrecious / Leaf / LeafWednesday / CutePreciousLeaf / PL - Autistic skizocow that waifufags a Pokemon MC so hard even ponyfags (and possibly Chris) would blush

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
At least he's starting to acknowledge that he might be dumber than other people. That could be a small step toward accepting that he needs help.
As soon as some new update that favours Gen 1 or Red/Leaf comes out of Dena or the Pokemon Company, he'll go back on all that progress and fixate on how hard he's 'winning' again. Seems like a cycle.
From what I remember he sounded like a normal adult man. Somewhat deeper than I expected and monotone.
As suspected, that supposed clip of him talking was a fake. Called it.

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
As soon as some new update that favours Gen 1 or Red/Leaf comes out of Dena or the Pokemon Company, he'll go back on all that progress and fixate on how hard he's 'winning' again.
There actually is about to be a similar event to the one he's been complaining about where a certain region (changes every week) has boosted stats, starting with Kanto. Based on the HP that has been datamined they don't seem too hard, but I think it's supposed to be the main daily content going forward so if they have powerful attacks or passive traits that filter out PL he may soon be bitching about this 7 out of every 8 weeks (after 1 week of celebrating winning).

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
1622956477909.png

I'm not sure if it's because his wording is fucked but I think he's bragging about doing the dishes after eating.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2235800
I'm not sure if it's because his wording is fucked but I think he's bragging about doing the dishes after eating.
He’s basically saying it’s smart to do the dishes immediately after eating rather than doing ‘em later.

Which, if you don’t have an automatic dishwasher, is just common FUCKING sense.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I just noticed that PL’s going on another Tweet storm, here are the caps...
View attachment 2233106View attachment 2233107View attachment 2233108View attachment 2233109View attachment 2233110View attachment 2233111View attachment 2233112View attachment 2233113View attachment 2233114View attachment 2233115View attachment 2233116View attachment 2233117View attachment 2233118View attachment 2233119View attachment 2233120View attachment 2233121View attachment 2233122View attachment 2233123View attachment 2233124View attachment 2233125View attachment 2233126
Yeah, it’s still depressing.

As far as JPN artists are concerned it seems that the Google Doc is floating around that groups’ sphere So there’s some hope in artists learning to ignore his ramblings.

And Leaf threads can happen (and have) on /vp/ after PL causing so many shitstorms there, both users and mods just stay vigilant of a possible PL sighting and will react accordingly.
What is cday? I'm drawing some hard blanks on that one.

I feel like PL is what happens when no one takes a Sperg under their wing and teaches them how to be the bare minimum functional. There's no fixing or helping him now. The best anyone could do is just listen to him and not pick on him so he can get this all out to a person and not sperg into a void as he drives himself more insane, but he's developed some serious trust issues and his weens and orbits have made it impossible for a white knight to do so, which honestly makes me worried we'll have this page get marked inactive at this rate.

Let PL be a warning to all. If you treat your sperg as just some "special" kid and don't ever try to help them learn to achieve a minimum level of functionality, you get this.
Which, if you don’t have an automatic dishwasher, is just common FUCKING sense.
As someone with roommates, and has had several roommates over the years. This isn't as common as you'd think. Most people leave dishes for a while. Pisses me off.

EDIT: double quote fix

Eating Chips

kiwifarms.net
The best anyone could do is just listen to him and not pick on him so he can get this all out to a person and not sperg into a void as he drives himself more insane, but he's developed some serious trust issues and his weens and orbits have made it impossible for a white knight to do so
@btwiluvbarney probably knows more on this subject, but I believe during his stay in the /pmg/ discord, people weren't treating him as the king he often paints himself as. In fact, most of them encouraged him to do some actually challenging tasks, like battling in the Showdown (which he ultimately sucked at and whined about on Twitter). I don't remember why exactly he was kicked out, but probably because he annoyed everyone there. Once he got his own discord, he realized he can be a dictator and do whatever he wants to people should they argue with him.

As for his spergouts, I'm well-aware of his self-destructive behavior and short temper as evidenced by all his destroyed furniture and electronics. However, when he figured out he could get anyone to treat him nicely (referring to his discord), it made me suspect he's now using the "I'LL THROW MY PHONE DENA" or "I'LL THROW MY COMPUTER" as a scare tactic to get what he wants because he assumes if his inner circle coddles him, so does everybody else. Not to mention his parents used to buy him Pokemon shit whenever he threw his temper tantrums, so it definitely helped inflating his ego to the size of the Jupiter. He's a soon-to-be-30 year old man who literally has the mindset of a 5 year old child and never grew out of it.

Midway-795

kiwifarms.net
@btwiluvbarney probably knows more on this subject, but I believe during his stay in the /pmg/ discord, people weren't treating him as the king he often paints himself as. In fact, most of them encouraged him to do some actually challenging tasks, like battling in the Showdown (which he ultimately sucked at and whined about on Twitter). I don't remember why exactly he was kicked out, but probably because he annoyed everyone there. Once he got his own discord, he realized he can be a dictator and do whatever he wants to people should they argue with him.

As for his spergouts, I'm well-aware of his self-destructive behavior and short temper as evidenced by all his destroyed furniture and electronics. However, when he figured out he could get anyone to treat him nicely (referring to his discord), it made me suspect he's now using the "I'LL THROW MY PHONE DENA" or "I'LL THROW MY COMPUTER" as a scare tactic to get what he wants because he assumes if his inner circle coddles him, so does everybody else. Not to mention his parents used to buy him Pokemon shit whenever he threw his temper tantrums, so it definitely helped inflating his ego to the size of the Jupiter. He's a soon-to-be-30 year old man who literally has the mindset of a 5 year old child and never grew out of it.
I think he's 30 right now.

Also I'm in the PM Discord and he was a disrespectful nuisance for most of the people there. A few didn't mind him but the majority were getting annoyed by his constant interruptions and other antics. You could not express any opinion regarding liking a female from Pokemon who's not Leaf without him going on some tirade. If you liked Lillie or Rosa, you were really in for a bad time with him. After he got kicked out, the Discord has become a lot happier.

Hmmpf!

Do not mess with Pooh!
kiwifarms.net
I think he's 30 right now.

Also I'm in the PM Discord and he was a disrespectful nuisance for most of the people there. A few didn't mind him but the majority were getting annoyed by his constant interruptions and other antics. You could not express any opinion regarding liking a female from Pokemon who's not Leaf without him going on some tirade. If you liked Lillie or Rosa, you were really in for a bad time with him. After he got kicked out, the Discord has become a lot happier.

I was bored and decided to talk to a user there. Its actually confirms my suspicion but there's actually more to it:
  • He was rejoining Pokemas Reddit Discord in hope that the mods and members there can fix and support him. In fact, the moment both Leaf and SS Leaf was released in Pokemas is when the members there was highly celebrated in part hoping that he finally end (or atleast significantly reduce) his Leaf screeching.
  • He is indeed quite spammy when comes for uploading Leaf pics. It's was like almost everyday before being told by mods to stop.
  • He won't stop ranting about /vp/, nevermind that he being repeatedly told to stop visiting such, which he promptly ignored and only makes him further mental.
  • He attracts trolls basically since it's PL main base at the time. Not really his fault but his attitude clearly doesnt help.
  • Generally speaking, its a mental rot for mods to manage him. Things above plus the shitty things he did to other members and "only listens to Leaf and nothing else" really quite took the toll. It's like shitty rollercoaster that never ends. Its entertaining and amusing at first but rather sad and a dead horse after. They arent going to kick him out though since it wouldn't be a good look considering his mental illnesses.
  • But the last straw was when he posts violent stuff to other characters over disagreements. Didn't know the exact event or actual start time that prompts his chimpouts but he also does the identical chimpouts on /vp/ with I'm guessing the same images since I actually saw his 4chan posts at times before his eventual ban (pics on spoiler below). Now the mods has a reason to kick him out and unperson him without being uncomfortable.
1607513003308.jpg
1611291725139.png
1611605227562.png

About the documents, he said that the whole text there are directly sourced from the convo by Mewleon (admins on that server) and PL. Though take the whole thing by salt though especially the "sexual assault" thing since remember that PL claims himself as "poor" and look what happened. But I am suspect that the abandoned thing is very likely true, esp since he never gets into school.

EDIT: He just recently posts his figurine pics on Twitter. As expected, he didn't know how to focus on an IPhone lol.

Last edited:

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
I was bored and decided to talk to a user there. Its actually confirms my suspicion but there's actually more to it:
  • He was rejoining Pokemas Reddit Discord in hope that the mods and members there can fix and support him. In fact, the moment both Leaf and SS Leaf was released in Pokemas is when the members there was highly celebrated in part hoping that he finally end (or atleast significantly reduce) his Leaf screeching.
  • He is indeed quite spammy when comes for uploading Leaf pics. It's was like almost everyday before being told by mods to stop.
  • He won't stop ranting about /vp/, nevermind that he being repeatedly told to stop visiting such, which he promptly ignored and only makes him further mental.
  • He attracts trolls basically since it's PL main base at the time. Not really his fault but his attitude clearly doesnt help.
  • Generally speaking, its a mental rot for mods to manage him. Things above plus the shitty things he did to other members and "only listens to Leaf and nothing else" really quite took the toll. It's like shitty rollercoaster that never ends. Its entertaining and amusing at first but rather sad and a dead horse after. They arent going to kick him out though since it wouldn't be a good look considering his mental illnesses.
  • But the last straw was when he posts violent stuff to other characters over disagreements. Didn't know the exact event or actual start time that prompts his chimpouts but he also does the identical chimpouts on /vp/ with I'm guessing the same images since I actually saw his 4chan posts at times before his eventual ban (pics on spoiler below). Now the mods has a reason to kick him out and unperson him without being uncomfortable.

About the documents, he said that the whole text there are directly sourced from the convo by Mewleon (admins on that server) and PL. Though take the whole thing by salt though especially the "sexual assault" thing since remember that PL claims himself as "poor" and look what happened. But I am suspect that the abandoned thing is very likely true, esp since he never gets into school.

EDIT: He just recently posts his figurine pics on Twitter. As expected, he didn't know how to focus on an IPhone lol.
Who knew Leaf was a psychopathic abuser? PL should take the hint and run.

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
PL is now claiming that Leaf figure to be a real life shiny charm (an item from the games that makes you more likely to encounter shiny Pokemon) because he quickly caught a shiny Gible with its "canon" Pokedex heght and weight after "she" told him to bring it. He already expressed intent to keep buying the same figure over and over, so now I imagine it's all but guaranteed. A quick search shows them selling in the $85-$240 range, so say goodbye to any hope that he will ever buy bed sheets, a replacement chair, or the tools needed to fix his walls.
Real Life Canon Shiny Charm.jpg
@btwiluvbarney probably knows more on this subject, but I believe during his stay in the /pmg/ discord, people weren't treating him as the king he often paints himself as. In fact, most of them encouraged him to do some actually challenging tasks, like battling in the Showdown (which he ultimately sucked at and whined about on Twitter). I don't remember why exactly he was kicked out, but probably because he annoyed everyone there.
The story behind him getting kicked from /pmg/, going from memory:
-he had actually left on his own accord several times before (usually over something like being given the title "Insane Retard" or being banned from using custom emotes outside of the leaf-containment channel ) and each time he quickly begged the server owner to let him back in
-in his final return, he was only allowed to post inside leaf-containment, but the server came up with a "Pokemon League" where he had to defeat 12 other users (who were only allowed to use Pokemon of a certain type) and the Champion (the server owner) in Gen 7 Showdown in order to be given permission to post in the general chat again (the champion's team would have varied based on PL's behavior; if he was well behaved it would've been a competitive but beatable team, but if he kept gloating about winning it would've been a bunch of broken Legendary Pokemon)
-PL was free to use any Pokemon but always used the same handful of Pokemon (including Pikachu which always left him at a disadvantage)
-PL started to make progress, mostly because someone was telling him exactly how to build his team and what to do
-eventually the league challenge was opened up to the whole server, where if you beat the champion you would get 1 wish
-PL freaked out about how the rules were changed and he was already pissed at how the people he battled weren't using the simple Gen 1 NPC movesets, claiming it's not real because it's not faithful to the games he played
-someone quickly made further progress in the challenge than him and was obviously going to beat it before PL
-PL started namedropping the person in /v/ threads which led to them saying their wish was going to be to kick PL out of the server if he didn't stop
-PL didn't stop
-the person beat the champion and got their wish to kick PL

I feel a bit bad for him because the /pmg/ server was the closest he ever came to acting like a normal person, since he had to learn to put up with bullying and people weren't walking on eggshells when they talked to him. And it's not like it was 100% bullying all the time; some still tried helping him out with both Masters and real life stuff (though he always refused the latter). But obviously he annoyed a lot of people, and banning him from the general chat caused more than half the server to hang out in the leaf-containment chat in order to witness the freak show, which I know bothered the people who just wanted to talk about Pokemon Masters, so I don't disagree with the decision.
Who knew Leaf was a psychopathic abuser? PL should take the hint and run.
Some of his older stuff had Red doing the physical abuse, too, such as punching Lillie in the face while Leaf holds her down:
Red punching Lillie.jpg
or stepping on her head:
Kantonian History X.jpg

Last edited:

Prophetic Spirit

"I'm a sex symbol. You gotta deal with it!"
kiwifarms.net
thr line about singing the route 1 music while he walks made my stomach turn in cringe.
Yes.
Because Route 3 in the DS remakes of Gold/Silver/Crystal is the best route song in all the franchise IMO.
At least he doesn't sang the Gold/Silver/Crystal ver.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net

Yup, this is why parents need to discipline their spergs. Even spergs like PL I've seen dragged up to the maturity of an idiot teen by being parented. I doubt he could've ever been an adult but he could've been more than a child.

Pablo Escobar

Hello, DEA? Is your fridge running?
kiwifarms.net
For those that have been asking about what CD means whenever PL mentions it, it's community day, a monthly in-game event for Pokémon Go. For the entire afternoon, an individual Pokémon will appear more frequently and have a decent chance of being shiny. It also learns a unique attack that usually makes it decent/more usable in the meta. If you're ever out in a city or large town and it happens to be community day, you'll know - it's an autism safari.

Just imagine bumping into this specimen; awful Ash cosplay, waifu figurine firmly clenched in his hand, screaming about canon heights and weights. It seems like he would have tied that stupid figurine to any "success" he'd have achieved today. It's pretty telling that finding a shiny Gible with the "correct" number is how low he's setting the bar. He really doesn't know how to play these games for children, does he?

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Yup, this is why parents need to discipline their spergs. Even spergs like PL I've seen dragged up to the maturity of an idiot teen by being parented. I doubt he could've ever been an adult but he could've been more than a child.
Isn't he on a tugboat due to some mental disability? (As well as having parents like Chris-Chan's who neglected his education and basically just enabled his behavior for years).

Also, if he's 30 then he's obviously been through puberty - even if he claims that his interest in Leaf "is not sexual", I don't believe he can not know what "sexual" is.

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
Isn't he on a tugboat due to some mental disability? (As well as having parents like Chris-Chan's who neglected his education and basically just enabled his behavior for years).

Also, if he's 30 then he's obviously been through puberty - even if he claims that his interest in Leaf "is not sexual", I don't believe he can not know what "sexual" is.
Perhaps he suffered sexual trauma? Not necessarily molested but maybe walked into his parents bedroom by mistake?