Lolcow PreciousLeaf / LeafPrecious / Leaf / LeafWednesday / CutePreciousLeaf / PL - Autistic skizocow that waifufags a Pokemon MC so hard even ponyfags (and possibly Chris) would blush

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I've always been curious whether brand PR teams have a "correct" way of handling obviously unhinged fans. Pokémon has an advantage of being so huge people like him get lost in the shuffle, but it makes me think some smaller franchises probably would need to have a meeting of "if we block this guy he might yeet himself, and someone will write an article" should they catch someone like PL's attention.
Shadow bans and mute policies exist for them along with DNI policies.

Hmmpf!

Do not mess with Pooh!
kiwifarms.net
He crawled back into /vp/ shortly before getting banned again.
View attachment 2250343
Its actually earlier than that.

Shadow bans and mute policies exist for them along with DNI policies.
Some said that PL already notorious enough even for DeNA and Nintendo. They really cant outright block him for PR reasons, but they're surely have him on shadow ban for any communications.

And this thinking crosses my mind. How do you all feel when PL finally being admitted to psychiatric hospital, forced or otherwise? I felt disturbed after seeing some stuff from medical standpoint. It reminds me of that famous feral child and whatever this is had PL lives some decades ago.

Midway-795

kiwifarms.net
Its actually earlier than that.

Some said that PL already notorious enough even for DeNA and Nintendo. They really cant outright block him for PR reasons, but they're surely have him on shadow ban for any communications.

And this thinking crosses my mind. How do you all feel when PL finally being admitted to psychiatric hospital, forced or otherwise? I felt disturbed after seeing some stuff from medical standpoint. It reminds me of that famous feral child and whatever this is had PL lives some decades ago.
The day he's hauled away:

"And peace returned throughout the land."

But medical science has improved a lot since then, so he might be able to get some real help. But at this rate that seems like a pipe dream.

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
1623378914219.png

I don't even think Bigfoot hunters would be this excited if it walked up to them and invited them to dinner.

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
He included some of his personal story pictures in his spam on a fucking Pokemon tweet.

PL learning how to cook
E3iscSiWQA00m15.jpg
Memory of breaking his laptop
E3itQ8bX0AQPCgb.jpg
PL running away and crying about something
E3is2L1XIAIUrs9.jpg
E3iswj0WEAUeGyc.jpg
Angry about something
E3itghGXMAAJCUC.jpg
PL looking at the outside world, probably a pre-Go memory
E3irND2WEAkIb5l.jpg
Leaf getting him to go outside
E3ismboWQAcDJOw.jpg
E3ir6YUWUAkmxbj.jpg
E3is6rqXMAcyHtn.jpg
E3itEK_XIAoMyAU.jpg
E3ivgqMXoAEsi04.jpg
E3ivl8-WQAQ0jjl.jpg
E3itLeRXwAYUVtm.jpg

On another note, I remembered seeing this tweet where he includes his walls in a list of things he is thankful for. If he is willing to regularly destroy something he holds dear, imagine what he might do to something (or someone) he actively hates. The theory that he may have injured a family member in the past doesn't seem too farfetched.
thankful.jpg

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
PreciousValerie either left or was banned from PL's server for being an unrelenting edgelord and posting racist memes. If he was banned it was either by PL, or by his new best friend, 'Miu'.
1623403922326.png

1623404206606.png

1623403987391.png

Deranged orbiters coddling PL's psychotic fantasies:
1623404333157.png
1623404409122.png
1623404495824.png

Edit: The weens already want Valerie back and are trying to excuse his behaviour on grounds of mental illness when really he's just a NEET that spends too much time on 4Chan.
1623431603582.png

Last edited:

Chuck's Fuck and Suck

kiwifarms.net
For clarification on heavycream's post, PreciousValerie uploaded a number of racist /pol/ memes/videos, ("black lives splatter" etc) causing Miu (PreciousAdem) to temporarily leave ths server, during which PreciousValerie was banned by PreciousLeaf.

As for an update:
PreciousLeaf just put a new announcement in #Rules about closing/remaking the server.
splatter.png

PV2.pngPV1.png

Also, as a backup if/when server gives up the ghost (sooner as opposed to later) and for context on for those who may not be able to see this in the future to understand how active PreciousLeaf is: "Leaf" server was launched on 1/27/2021 and as of 6/11/2021 PreciousLeaf personally has nearly 200K messages on it, basically 24/7 use at all hours of the day every day. This is a lot of activity especially considering they're active 24/7 on Twitter (on multiple accounts, usually flooding Japanese Pokémon announcements such as https://twitter.com/pokemas_game/status/1402868127516426245?s=19 ) as well as 4chan's Pokémon board "/vp/".
rip.png

fromPL.png
Pretty big Leaf folder, too.
folder.png

Last edited:

Hmmpf!

Do not mess with Pooh!
kiwifarms.net
For clarification on heavycream's post, PreciousValerie uploaded a number of racist /pol/ memes/videos, ("black lives splatter" etc) causing Miu (PreciousAdem) to temporarily leave ths server, during which PreciousValerie was banned by PreciousLeaf.

As for an update:
PreciousLeaf just put a new announcement in #Rules about closing/remaking the server.
I always wonder what the PreciousValerie endgame is. If that meant to troll PL or being a ween then he fails at both miserably.

4chan's Pokémon board "/vp/".
In all fairness, he didn't really do that anymore. The PL posts yesterday was actually just one shot occurrence on two threads.

Last edited:

Umaibae

president furby
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, I’ve always been looking for an excuse to go to a JRA race. Gonna bet some yennies on Precious Leaf-chan.

Some choice comments from the newer link.

> スズナファンの怨念と並ぶ害悪

(in regards to PL) Almost as bad as the “Suzuna Fan’s Grudge” (apparently another JP Leaf retard!!!)

I thought that was some fun new info.

> 昨日のリプでプレシャスリーフ発狂してて草生えた

> これとスズナファンの怨念とフクジがポケマスTwitterの三大ガイジ

Precious Leaf was spouting his insanity all over the Twitter replies yesterday. He, Suzuna’s Fan Grudge and Fukui are the three prominent retards of Pokémon Masters Twitter.

> 何故かリーフの方が暴れてて草

For some reason, Leaf is on a rampage lol

Last edited:

Hmmpf!

Do not mess with Pooh!
kiwifarms.net
It looks like the Japanese noticed PL's twitter shitfest according to google translate
https://pokemonbbs.com/poke/read.cgi?no=1459927 1623478708529.png
Not hard when you sticking like a sore thumb, like, 300+ of them. Two days ago he did this:

Here he is replying to this tweet. 300+ of the replies are from him, three hundred.

Holy fucking shit! Even the Japanese users are mostly annoyed (
whereas they usually kept quiet unless the developers are being egregious with their practices). And theres the Chinese guy.

Double edit: Searching for プレシャスリーフ is digging up gold.
https://pokemonbbs.com/poke/read.cgi?no=1460682
I literally want to know the background story for "Shea" and "Suzuna Fans".

Pl has to be the best case to not have kids since this commercial.

Imagine that, but 30 years old roflmao.

Last edited:

I_Lurk_Here

I like /vp/
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a few artists vanish without a trace because he kept stealing their Leaf art.
Seems like a likely thing to happen but can you give any 100% solid proof of it? I know he's been constantly harassing artists but I'd assume most artists would just block him.
Edit: Oh yeah the Japanese comment is evidence, but how many artists has he harassed to such a degree they stop?

Hmmpf!

Do not mess with Pooh!
kiwifarms.net
We can't see comments unless we have an account so would you mind screenshotting? I'm assuming he didn't realise it was an upskirt joke.
Unfortunately either the comments was deleted or he posts a wrong link, because while PL did commented there, its only this:
Screenshot_20210612-184830_Chrome.png
Although, the art itself indeed has double entendre going on. But most adults would pick it up. PL with the child mentality of course didn't get that.

PL does have some raging in Pixiv on different art. Imagine replying to 13 months old comment with this:
Screenshot_20210612-184907_Chrome.png

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately either the comments was deleted or he posts a wrong link, because while PL did commented there, its only this:
View attachment 2255055
Although, the art itself indeed has double entendre going on. But most adults would pick it up. PL with the child mentality of course didn't get that.

PL does have some raging in Pixiv on different art.
View attachment 2255058
I pity random bystanders who bump into PL. They don't know what they are interacting with.

Hmmpf!

Do not mess with Pooh!
kiwifarms.net
PL has a meltdown recently.

Screenshot_20210612-215017_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20210612-215033_Chrome.jpg

Key Takeaways:
  • He didn't like seeing Green being received better than Leaf (because of course its /vp/).
  • Also something about fixing his "image" and "reputation" but has a wrong idea on why he actually being hated while didn't want to listen to others.
  • He still checks /vp/ and gets mentally rotted from it as always.
  • He reports anything he didn't like in /vp/ (which most likely be ignored with that obviously unique writing style).
  • He wants to enter the Pasio Cafe Discord, nevermind that people who gets invited are rare and random, even other people just given up and move on.
  • He apparently plans to buy more Leaf figure because of that "cute fun feeling" pose.
  • And of course he still want to "win".
Part of me wants to feel bad for him because he refers so much about his setbacks and stresses. He had alot of chances, but all wasted for being such a stubborn individual. I honestly dont know what to feel. Maybe at this point is apathy, accepting the fact that he just can't be helped.

Last edited:

Chuck's Fuck and Suck

kiwifarms.net
PL has a meltdown recently.
"... And that's it for today's weather, now on to the news."
"No news today." :lol:

Thanks for the rundown. Maybe it's just me, but I find much of what PL says to be difficult to decipher between long-winded rants, 1st/ 3rd person switching and a lack of punctuation. Clearly a fluent english speaker and reasonably intelligent person, but very difficult to actually communicate with effectively or decipher.

Part of me wants to feel bad for him because he refers so much about his setbacks and stresses. He had alot of chances, but all wasted for being such a stubborn individual. I honestly dont know what to feel. Maybe at this point is apathy, accepting the fact that he just can't be helped.
Agree completely, and feel bad for him too; but yes, clearly they're choosing this behavior time and time again of their own free will, across multiple platforms, social groups, and over many years. IMO that's a big part of what makes someone a "lolcow", and not a neurotypical person or even a merely just a 'weirdo'; it's normal to have personality oddities and make mistakes one comes to regret, the abnormality is (and becomes increasingly pronounced) when a person rejects introspection and/or refuses help, or even embraces their flaws (in a destructive way).

I guess that's probably why lolcows are so fascinating: humans are social animals, and we look both up (rolemodels) and down (outcasts/lolcows) in society as a way of self-evaluating our standing. We use others to understand where we ourselves are in relation; but empathizing and not merely condemning (even if their deviant behavior is worth condemnation) shows a spark of humanity and morality. That self-ness, seeing oneself in another shows lolcows are still people, and while most of us will/could never become one (of that magnitude) perhaps we still have that seed of potential for that deviance inside us, even if it's nascent.

Last edited: