Lolcow PreciousLeaf / LeafPrecious / Leaf / LeafWednesday / CutePreciousLeaf / PL - Autistic skizocow that waifufags a Pokemon MC so hard even ponyfags (and possibly Chris) would blush

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Deadpool

Life is stupid, laugh at it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol. What a fatty. Im glad he blotted out his face so we dont have to see his rotton teeth. He looses at everything.
You white knight an obnoxious cunt like @WogglebugLover who is legitimately a fucking land whale. Then you shit talk a relatively harmless schizophrenic in an attempt to ween because you know he reads here. You're one of the worst users on the site and should drink bleach.

Last edited:

Hmmpf!

Being told to touch grass by 4chan 😪
kiwifarms.net
Shits becoming too real.

Screenshot_20210621-001535_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20210621-001647_Chrome.png

Tweet 1
Tweet 2

Hmmpf!

kiwifarms.net
I need to talk. When I pointed out on his parents background, it is not meant to excuse his behavior to the tee. It's basically to sum up his background story to his basis for what he is like today.

Emphasis on the "basis". This is understandable if he's like in childhood, but he is in his 30s. At that point even if he's like super abused back then, he should've already overcome the grievances already especially since he's no longer lives with his parents anyways. Not to mention his MMD and vector creation meant that he has some skills not to be a mentally total fucking retarded like this sad girl.

Folk raging like 24/7 for years. Now I'm going to say that the same type of rage is not uncommon. But its for the short burst, like 2-3 days then its just over. And while those adults felt like that for far serious stuff like losing a job or a family, PL rage for really retarded things that nobody really cares about and its is annouced VERY publicly. A fucking Pokemon is his biggest life concerns, for fucks sake.

Its his problem when he didn't give a story about how's his childhood went (that led to what he is today), listen to genuine advice, accepting differing opinions (atleast for a best Pokemon Girl god damn it), and not making a fucking trivial video game bullshit a lifelong life problems! He had a chance to redeem himself but he wasted all. Now banned from most of Discord servers and 4chan, I can't imagine how his life will be improved with all his "yes man" coddlers sricking around. At this point most of us can only manage his presence elsewhere. Any attempt of improving his life will be ultimately a waste of time (unless its by force, like, you know).

And speaking of his story, its probably mostly bullshit too if not exaggerated just like how he describes his financial condition.

Last edited:

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
I need to talk. When I pointed out on his parents background, it is not meant to excuse his behavior to the tee. It's basically to sum up his background story to his basis for what he is like today.

Emphasis on the "basis". This is understandable if he's like in childhood, but he is in his 30s. At that point even if he's like super abused back then, he should've already overcome the grievances already especially since he's no longer lives with his parents anyways. Not to mention his MMD and vector creation meant that he has some skills not to be a mentally total fucking retarded like this sad girl.

Folk raging like 24/7 for years. Now I'm going to say that the same type of rage is not uncommon. But its for the short burst, like 2-3 days then its just over. And while those adults felt like that for far serious stuff like losing a job or a family, PL rage for really retarded things that nobody really cares about and its is annouced VERY publicly. A fucking Pokemon is his biggest life concerns, for fucks sake.

Its his problem when he didn't give a story about how's his childhood went (that led to what he is today), listen to genuine advice, accepting differing opinions (atleast for a best Pokemon Girl god damn it), and not making a fucking trivial video game bullshit a lifelong life problems! He had a chance to redeem himself but he wasted all. Now banned from most of Discord servers and 4chan, I can't imagine how his life will be improved with all his "yes man" coddlers sricking around. At this point most of us can only manage his presence elsewhere. Any attempt of improving his life will be ultimately a waste of time (unless its by force, like, you know).

And speaking of his story, its probably mostly bullshit too if not exaggerated just like how he describes his financial condition.
I mean he claimed he was a virgin on twitter so I suppose that rules out the whole rape/sexual abuse theory.

1624227036523.png

lolwatagain

kiwifarms.net
Oh lord here we go...
View attachment 2274122
Eventually he’s going to slip up and it’s going to get NASTY when more sensitive info about him comes out.

Considering that he’s often had screaming fits I really doubt any of his fellow tenants can do anything about him.
I think he's living in an Adult Care Community.
1624236149200.png
1624236196126.png

Based on these tweets, it sounds like multiple people are visiting his building for father's day, which would most likely be people visiting their fathers instead of Fathers visiting their children. And it's more likely that there would be fathers with adult children in an Adult Care Facility than in a random apartment complex.

He's also more surprised that people would bother to celebrate Father's Day, instead of his neighbors being Fathers with visiting children.

It also explains the other discrepancies, because an Adult Care Facility would expect physical damage and loud noises from someone with his conditions. And if all he does is punch the walls, bang his head and shout instead of smearing excrement and bodily fluids on the walls, then he's probably one of the better 18-40 year old tenants.

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
Father's Day.jpg
I'm finding it hard to believe this is his first time finding out people get together for Father's Day. I suppose it's possible with last year having few gatherings and the year before that being pre-4chan when he was apparently completely clueless about the world outside his tiny bubble, but I'm reading this as being overly dramatic to garner sympathy now that he's getting a clearer picture of how many people are watching his antics.

Last edited:

Marche

kiwifarms.net
What I can gather is he is not in a full retard home with constant care or checkins because if he was they would have more control over his money and make him sleep on a fucking pillow, but seems to be in some sort of independent housing unit.

He is not retarded enough to need the care and while spastic he does not seem to be of danger to others or even really himself.

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't even really understand what a datamine is. He's telling the official account to hurry up with it, as if they are even allowed to talk about that kind of thing, so he seems to think it's just another word for update.
View attachment 2281455
I have no idea why PL even bothers chooses this pic to show disapproval. their noses make them look like snooty cartoon characters. Also, lol buying from DeNA to spite them.
He makes these otherwise blank slate non-characters come across as the most obnoxious pricks you'll ever meet. Imagine if his version of Leaf was a real person. She is apparently so in love with herself that she needs to always be in the spotlight, and if anyone gets more attention than her she sics her boyfriend on them and has him create revenge pictures/videos. She tells him it's ok to live in squalor and use what little money he has on toy replicas of her instead of a chair or bed sheets. She tells him to ignore other people's advice. And what makes her happy more than anything is spamming hundreds of pictures of her in a single day.

If she was real, she'd be an awful piece of shit egomaniac.

Last edited:

Eating Chips

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't even really understand what a datamine is. He's telling the official account to hurry up with it, as if they are even allowed to talk about that kind of thing, so he seems to think it's just another word for update.

He makes these otherwise blank slate non-characters come across as the moss obnoxious pricks you'll ever meet. Imagine if his version of Leaf was a real person. She is apparently so in love with herself that she needs to always be in the spotlight, and if anyone gets more attention than her she sics her boyfriend on them and has him create revenge pictures/videos. She tells him it's ok to live in squalor and use what little money he has on toy replicas of her instead of a chair or bed sheets. She tells him to ignore other people's advice. And what makes her happy more than anything is spamming hundreds of pictures of her in a single day.

If she was real, she'd be an awful piece of shit egomaniac.
I'm sure all of these theories have been posted before, but these are my 3 best guesses on why his ego is so bloated and where the issues may stem from:

1. His disability prevents him from self-reflection. Now, I know I mentioned he is capable of learning, but he clearly cannot be called a normal-functioning adult. He's never grown out of that preschooler child phase where one assumes the world revolves around them and them only and people owe them instead.
2. His parents neglecting him and not teaching him to be considerate of others. Honestly, it does sound plausible considering they never had him attend school or even a kindergarten so he never had a proper chance to socialize with other people. I believe PL was initially going to attend some tard therapy group according to some older discord logs, but dropped that one too.
3. Pampering. This could also be the reason for his ego, personified in the form of Leaf. He believes he won't be "complete" unless he gathers as much Leaf-related crap as possible and will be seen as a retard if he doesn't "win". It most likely comes from his childhood too because his parents replaced discipline with pokemon cards so he learned he could get whatever he wants and never grew out of it.

And I fucking kek'd at that datamine tweet, which not only is directed at the official account of the game EULA of which forbids one from ripping its files and posting them in public, but at the Japanese account the main purpose of which is to inform Japanese players.

Hmmpf!

kiwifarms.net
Considering that everyday people do the datamining as a hobby for free, that's pretty obnoxiously entitled of him.
And I fucking kek'd at that datamine tweet, which not only is directed at the official account of the game EULA of which forbids one from ripping its files and posting them in public, but at the Japanese account the main purpose of which is to inform Japanese players.
Remember that PL actually thinks that the Reddit Masters Discord is managed directly by the devs themselves. While in reality it is mere "afiliated", meaning that the devs occacionally see the server but they aren't the one who manage it. And considering Pasio Cafe Discord already being made by them it meant that they'll have less reason to check the Reddit Discord ones.

Not to mention that the one who carry datamines are of course volunteers, not the devs. Of course with the intelligence as limited as PL he cant comprehend any of those things. And continue to complain and accuse the developers.

Speaking of which:

Screenshot_20210622-013154_Chrome.png

The reddit discord has a system where if you are behaving pretty well, you'll get the "ace trainer" where you will granted to post pictures plus access to more exclusive rooms. You need to register to get in first though to get logged by the mods there. Someone especially as notorious as PL will be normally auto rejected. But for the nice of heart and urge to get PL better from mods he was granted after months of talks. Remember that users there can actually get demoted from Ace Trainer for far less and some people there were visibly resented PL and mods for it.

He should be fucking grateful that he gets in already in the first place considering his behavior. And let's be honest, he wasnt banned for "no reason". Bull fucking shit.

Update:
Screenshot_20210622-021109_Chrome.pngScreenshot_20210622-022006_Chrome.png

I dont know. Maybe the fact that the world don't have to bend to your will no matter how much you shout or "depress" about it literally everyday?!

Last edited:

Hff201

kiwifarms.net
I find it very hard to see PL as a bad person despite all his incredibly blatant character flaws, because I don't really think we're seeing a man's personality - just a manifestation of the obvious mental issues and most likely shit upbringing.

A lot of the time when you see people with depression or some kind of mild autism or whatever acting up they're just naturally unlikable cunts riding on a convenient excuse, but in PL's case I think without the conditions he has he'd genuinely be a completely different person. Even stuff like his obsession with "winning" seems like a cope from the way he thinks the rest of the world is out to get him.

I dunno, he's obviously fucking annoying to all the people in the Pokémon communities who have to put up with and/or wrangle him but I just find him endearing more than anything.

Midway-795

kiwifarms.net
Remember that PL actually thinks that the Reddit Masters Discord is managed directly by the devs themselves. While in reality it is mere "afiliated", meaning that the devs occacionally see the server but they aren't the one who manage it. And considering Pasio Cafe Discord already being made by them it meant that they'll have less reason to check the Reddit Discord ones.

Not to mention that the one who carry datamines are of course volunteers, not the devs. Of course with the intelligence as limited as PL he cant comprehend any of those things. And continue to complain and accuse the developers.

Speaking of which:

View attachment 2282741

The reddit discord has a system where if you are behaving pretty well, you'll get the "ace trainer" where you will granted to post pictures plus access to more exclusive rooms. You need to register to get in first though to get logged by the mods there. Someone especially as notorious as PL will be normally auto rejected. But for the nice of heart and urge to get PL better from mods he was granted after months of talks. Remember that users there can actually get demoted from Ace Trainer for far less and some people there were visibly resented PL and mods for it.

He should be fucking grateful that he gets in already in the first place considering his behavior. And let's be honest, he wasnt banned for "no reason". Bull fucking shit.

Update:
View attachment 2282778View attachment 2282808

I dont know. Maybe the fact that the world don't have to bend to your will no matter how much you shout or "depress" about it literally everyday?!
Bull shit indeed. He got countless warnings and would never learn his lesson. If you said you liked Lillie or Rosa, he would unleash a shitstorm upon you. Masters Mode is fine for those who put forth the effort. Easy to get 7.5k. He just wants to be a lazy fuck who refuses to actually play the game to its fullest.

He thought taking the laziest route would still give him the most rewards. His reading skills need work.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 4.51.46 AM.png

Yeahhhh good luck with that. Trying to forget you is like trying to forget a major disaster.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 4.49.50 AM.png

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! The day he shows respect is the day I shit solid gold bars.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 4.48.40 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmpf!

kiwifarms.net
Bull shit indeed. He got countless warnings and would never learn his lesson. If you said you liked Lillie or Rosa, he would unleash a shitstorm upon you. Masters Mode is fine for those who put forth the effort. Easy to get 7.5k. He just wants to be a lazy fuck who refuses to actually play the game to its fullest.
Even if its hard, you would think that he atleast try to use other characters and level up them to prepare?! He initially wont budge to other characters claiming it was "forced" until other users repeatedly urge him to do so. He then did the thing very reluctantly after that to this day yet vehemently complain almost everyday that "he's not at full points like others and its unfair".

Mind you, the same folk who plays it since launch and spent 600+ US Dollars (most likely hunderds more) over this very game.

Also I love this:
Screenshot_20210622-182912_Chrome.png
And also his thinking that since he is miserable over Pokemon and 4chan meant that other people gets their life far easier. Maybe other people didn't take both extremely seriously to the point of life ruining? Maybe they have far better things to do, think, and rage about?

Remember that his Pokemon GO playstyle would require like literal days of effort, and nobody except karma chaser on Reddit with no job or school will have such time.

I can understand that people who encounter him will find him extremely infuriating.

And apparently the Japanese now joins the troll gang by sending him the sexual.
Screenshot_20210622-182932_Chrome.png

His reading skills need work.
His vocabulary is very delayed for sure, if you haven't noticed his Twitter posts style yet.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! The day he shows respect is the day I shit solid gold bars.
Classic stuff. Respect is earned, not given, PL. Also everybody will take a gander at PLs posts to judge, while the majority of them didn't even know the document exists. The document is actually to dampen the damage by providing his background, which even then it is dubiously more sympathetic than the reality.

Last edited:

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
You'r
Even if its hard, you would think that he atleast try to use other characters and level up them to prepare?! He initially wont budge to other characters claiming it wass "forced" until other users repeatedly urge him to do so. He then did the thing very reluctantly after that to this day yet vehemently complain almost everyday that "he's not at full points like others and its unfair".

Mind you, the same folk who plays it since launch and spent 600+ US Dollars (most likely hunderds more) over this very game.

Also I love this:
View attachment 2284462
And also his thinking that since he is miserable over Pokemon and 4chan meant that other people gets their life far easier. Maybe other people didn't take both extremely seriously to the point of life ruining? Maybe they have far better things to do, think, and rage about?

Remember that his Pokemon GO playstyle would require like literal days of effort, and nobody except karma chaser on Reddit with no job or school will have such time.

I can understand that people who encounter him will find him extremely infuriating.

And apparently the Japanese now joins the troll gang by sending him the sexual.
View attachment 2284466

His vocabulary is very delayed for sure, if you haven't noticed his Twitter posts style yet.

Classic stuff. Respect is earned, not given, PL. Also everybody will take a gander at PLs posts to judge, while the majority of them didn't even know the document exists. The document is actually to dampen the damage by providing his background, which even then it is dubiously more sympathetic than the reality.
Well, this is the guy who spends his accrued scout points on Leaf just to see her animations despite admitting to not having Sabrina. Any question involving his logical skills can be answered with just that.