Predict 2021

REMEMBERMKULTRA

What else are they lying about?
kiwifarms.net
It's January 2021. Let's predict what will happen over the course of 2021. Civil War? War with China? President Kamala Harris? You decide.

1) I think at least ten people will be killed at the inauguration of Joe Biden next week.

2) I don't think Covid will be any less severe in December than it is now. I think we will still have lockdowns and mandatory masks at the end of the year.

3) I think there will be a global depression (not recession) this year due to Covid.

4) I think China will annex Taiwan by December of this year.

5) I think Nancy Pelosi will be forced to resign as Speaker of the House due to bipartisan backlash over her handling of Covid in 2020.

6) I think the government will Crack down on tech monopolies in 2021.

Stephanie Bustcakes

But... The future refused to change.
kiwifarms.net
2) I don't think Covid will be any less severe in December than it is now. I think we will still have lockdowns and mandatory masks at the end of the year.
People won't put up with it for another year. there may be lockdowns and mandatory masks, but people will ignore them.

Vic Viper T301

Shoot the core!
kiwifarms.net
You posted this in the wrong section of the forum and I predict you will be negrated for it.

1, 5, and 6 will not happen.

DepecheMouse

kiwifarms.net
'Rona will last for another half a year until vaccines are rolled out. The recovery will be shite, but hopefully we have a better year after this shit is over with.