Predictions on Yanivs next antic -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

What will Johnny do next!

• Take a gynecologist to court for not treating him.

Votes: 82 39.8%
  • Take an abortion clinic to court.

Votes: 39 18.9%
  • Claim he is pregnant

Votes: 76 36.9%
  • Get caught stealing a tampon bin

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Try and cross the US border to get to Blair white

Votes: 21 10.2%
  • Get caught in a grooming sting

Votes: 62 30.1%
  • Actually molest someone then claim it was a " social experiment"

Votes: 56 27.2%
  • Try and Join the KKK or some other racist group

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Sue racist group for not letting him join.

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Claim he has fucked his mum.

Votes: 22 10.7%
  • Pretend to convert to islam or some other protected group

Votes: 50 24.3%
  • Try and get a job with his fake degree, then sue when refused.

Votes: 53 25.7%
  • Start his own range of tampons.

Votes: 20 9.7%

• Total voters

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
When? I don't remember his fatass threatening to an hero
  • involuntary trip to hospital but says he never threatened to jump off that bridge - no info on what brought the authorities into the picture, 5/18/2019
  • 5/22 and 5/23/19, ambulance trips to the ER, suicidal emoting on 5/21 and 5/23 - released only a few hours later and posted happily about counseling a girl in a public restroom on 5/22 and posted pic of himself in his tiara eating at Tim Horton's; tweeted "Yeah.. twice in the ER dept of the hospital in 4 days, one OD and failed suicide... another suicide attempt." (KF post)
  • attempted suicide at least 10-14 times since March and the RCMP came each time (KF post, 5/26/19)
  • Saxenda OD was deliberate and intended to be fatal (KF post); repeats that assertion (KF post, 5/28/19)
  • tweets that he made suicide threats to two people at BCHRT "multiple times" while they were considering his complaints re: getting his male genitals waxed; identifies those officials as Daniel Varnals and Devyn Cousineau (KF post, see the spoiler in it)

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
Sooner or later, Yaniv is going attempt to lose his virginity the only way he knows how: By making an inept pass at a blatantly-underage teenage girl in a public toilet. Fortunately for his victim, Jonathan is so lumbering and inept, that he will be easily repelled. He will attempt to pass off the incident as a transphobic attack. A conviction for a low-level sexual assault on a minor, and a spell on the sexual offenders register, loom large on his horizon.

Unless there is something sexually untoward going on between Jonathan and his mother (as some have speculated) or Russell Greer significantly lowers his standard of dating partner to a more realistic level, Jonathan will never have consensual sex with anyone.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
  • involuntary trip to hospital but says he never threatened to jump off that bridge - no info on what brought the authorities into the picture, 5/18/2019
  • 5/22 and 5/23/19, ambulance trips to the ER, suicidal emoting on 5/21 and 5/23 - released only a few hours later and posted happily about counseling a girl in a public restroom on 5/22 and posted pic of himself in his tiara eating at Tim Horton's; tweeted "Yeah.. twice in the ER dept of the hospital in 4 days, one OD and failed suicide... another suicide attempt." (KF post)
  • attempted suicide at least 10-14 times since March and the RCMP came each time (KF post, 5/26/19)
  • Saxenda OD was deliberate and intended to be fatal (KF post); repeats that assertion (KF post, 5/28/19)
  • tweets that he made suicide threats to two people at BCHRT "multiple times" while they were considering his complaints re: getting his male genitals waxed; identifies those officials as Daniel Varnals and Devyn Cousineau (KF post, see the spoiler in it)
How is he not in mandated therapy after all the threats & attempts?
Why is he not seeking help for his suicidal ideations?
As with most of this type...they don't want to die....they're just cries for attention.

If he is serious tho?...I load his pistol

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
How is he not in mandated therapy after all the threats & attempts?
Why is he not seeking help for his suicidal ideations?
As with most of this type...they don't want to die....they're just cries for attention.

If he is serious tho?...I load his pistol
He has denied us wonderful declarations like, "My therapist thinks all these people like Blaire White are stalking me because I'm so much better looking than they are," but he may very well have been in therapy even before his April/May suicide extravaganza.

Surrey Memorial, where the drama whale was often beached, is very likely to have referred him for psychiatric services, and one of his old pre-seizures driving vids showed him arriving at a building where various woke services are delivered, inc. therapy.

Troontrasher

kiwifarms.net
Sooner or later, Yaniv is going attempt to lose his virginity the only way he knows how: By making an inept pass at a blatantly-underage teenage girl in a public toilet. Fortunately for his victim, Jonathan is so lumbering and inept, that he will be easily repelled. He will attempt to pass off the incident as a transphobic attack. A conviction for a low-level sexual assault on a minor, and a spell on the sexual offenders register, loom large on his horizon.

Unless there is something sexually untoward going on between Jonathan and his mother (as some have speculated) or Russell Greer significantly lowers his standard of dating partner to a more realistic level, Jonathan will never have consensual sex with anyone.
I can see that happening and Knowing how cucked Canada is I bet he will not just get away with it due to his troon shield but the victim will get charged for a transphobic hate crime instead.

SickNastyBastard

Only bitch niggas fuck women
kiwifarms.net
He should be committed after this.

Reactions: Zeebie

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it is just me mixing things up between JY and other troons, but I think the tampon bin one and claiming to be pregnant one has also already happened.

Reactions: Zeebie

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
If Yaniv's claimed a pregnancy, I failed to notice it. He has, however, repeatedly claimed to have a uterus and to have PMS, cramps, and menstrual periods, none of which is at all plausible even though his mother testified under oath at the BCHRT hearings that he began having periods at 13 or 14.

He's also claimed that his breasts produce colostrum, a type of tard cum female breasts produce shortly before or after birth but that male breasts cannot produce regardless of drugs and pumping routines that can cause male breasts to produce limited amounts of fluid.

Yaniv lies a lot, that's the one true thing here.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Im surprised he hasn't tried to volunteer at a school to get access to his preferences
At one point, he was wanting to make school presentations on transing to stop all those sexy eggs from killing themselves because they are so misunderstood by everyone except Auntie Jessie. The town of Langley council listened to his presentation and there's been no sign of anything further happening about it. It's not even a town council-level issue in the first place.

Tags
None