Predictions on Yanivs next antic -

What will Johnny do next!

• Take a gynecologist to court for not treating him.

Votes: 82 39.8%
  • Take an abortion clinic to court.

Votes: 39 18.9%
  • Claim he is pregnant

Votes: 76 36.9%
  • Get caught stealing a tampon bin

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Try and cross the US border to get to Blair white

Votes: 21 10.2%
  • Get caught in a grooming sting

Votes: 62 30.1%
  • Actually molest someone then claim it was a " social experiment"

Votes: 56 27.2%
  • Try and Join the KKK or some other racist group

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Sue racist group for not letting him join.

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Claim he has fucked his mum.

Votes: 22 10.7%
  • Pretend to convert to islam or some other protected group

Votes: 50 24.3%
  • Try and get a job with his fake degree, then sue when refused.

Votes: 53 25.7%
  • Start his own range of tampons.

Votes: 20 9.7%

• Total voters

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
At one point, he was wanting to make school presentations on transing to stop all those sexy eggs from killing themselves because they are so misunderstood by everyone except Auntie Jessie. The town of Langley council listened to his presentation and there's been no sign of anything further happening about it. It's not even a town council-level issue in the first place.
Poor bastards. They know he's a predator but they can't say he's a predator or he'll haul them up before the BCHRT. The best they can do is to just not answer. They'll end up all Stockholm Syndromed like the Swedes at this rate...

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
Well....
There’s a whole thread on Jons nomination as Inspirational Wonder Woman, see

And....

Jons membership of @TheMompreneurTM Canada's organization & community for 17k+ women entrepreneurs: family & work, not one vs. the other!”
See

I predict his next job aspiration is First Lady!

Won’t Trump be pleased - I’m sure Jon could totally pass for Melania Trump. And he’s already picked out his red dress....

057E1D1E-89CF-4350-B31E-50116713D890.jpeg 95955B32-1AEB-4646-9DA8-896CB1C6CA51.jpeg

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well....
There’s a whole thread on Jons nomination as Inspirational Wonder Woman, see

And....

Jons membership of @TheMompreneurTM Canada's organization & community for 17k+ women entrepreneurs: family & work, not one vs. the other!”
See

I predict his next job aspiration is First Lady!

Won’t Trump be pleased - I’m sure Jon could totally pass for Melania Trump. And he’s already picked out his red dress....

View attachment 954941 View attachment 954949
There's no way that dress comes in his size. But, if by some miracle it does, he absolutely needs to get it. Because I want pictures of him driving his scootypuff while wearing it. And I've never seen him in heels. The purple ballgown photos had him barefooted. This is the perfect dress to wear to show off some blingy 4 inch heels. I want video of him, in heels, walking in that dress.

Come on, Jonathan. Show us what a LGBQTxzy+123 fashion icon you really are!

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I kinda hope he tries to sue a gyno. Then he would probably be forced to prove or show whether he has a vajayjay or not.
He got a referral for a pap smear and went to a gynecologist this summer because, as a woman, he is "entitled to those services." Whether he got his asshole tested for cancer or was just allowed to put his feet in the stirrups while the gynecologist told him he did not have cervical cancer, well, he was a little vague about that.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
There's no way that dress comes in his size. But, if by some miracle it does, he absolutely needs to get it. Because I want pictures of him driving his scootypuff while wearing it. And I've never seen him in heels. The purple ballgown photos had him barefooted. This is the perfect dress to wear to show off some blingy 4 inch heels. I want video of him, in heels, walking in that dress.

Come on, Jonathan. Show us what a LGBQTxzy+123 fashion icon you really are!

• Feels
Reactions: Spastic Colon

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
It's been a while since any predictions have been made. And since that time Jon has lost his BCHRT testicle case and his official twitter account has gone silent. We know he's alive because he's been sighted in Langley(?) pimping out booze for some promotions company - this of course rules out suicide or serious self harm.

So what's the next antic? At this point I feel like we won't hear much from him until his taser case at least. He knows the damage he caused his own HRT case through his social media posts, and I think he's intelligent enough to realize he ought to shut up before the taser case or physio lawsuit comes up. While the taser case should be outstanding to follow, I think the next real gold is going to come from the physio lawsuit. He's posted enough info and pictures online around the time of the physio table 'incident' that the defense ought to have plenty of evidence to prove that his medical claims are disingenuous. Combine that with his documented history of fraudulent and litigious behavior and I suspect the physio's expensive lawyers are going to fucking destroy him, and then ideally they'll go after damages such as legal costs, lost wages, etc. In my opinion this is what will KO him for a bit and cause a true melt down. I predict we'll see a series of half-assed suicide attempts around this time and maybe even a stint of time in a psych hospital. If we're really lucky he'll eat Miriam in a haze of madness just like he cannibalized his late aunt.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we get some new material sooner than later. But this is what I saw when I looked in my crystal hairy balls this evening.

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
My prediction for 2020: Johnnie-boy is going to murder his mom and wear her dried husk like a coat.
This is just a flight of fantasy - in reality, everyone knows that there is zero chance that Yaniv is going to murder his mom and wear a coat made from her skin.

A nice hat, maybe a pair of gloves, sure, but a whole Jessie-sized coat from scrawny ol' Miriam? Never gonna happen.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
This is just a flight of fantasy - in reality, everyone knows that there is zero chance that Yaniv is going to murder his mom and wear a coat made from her skin.

A nice hat, maybe a pair of gloves, sure, but a whole Jessie-sized coat from scrawny ol' Miriam? Never gonna happen.
I think JY needs a hobby, and sewing is a maidenly art. Miriam's bingo wings would provide the critical part of a pair of fetching leather jodhpurs.

Tags
None