Predictions on Yanivs next antic -

What will Johnny do next!

• Take a gynecologist to court for not treating him.

Votes: 82 39.8%
  • Take an abortion clinic to court.

Votes: 39 18.9%
  • Claim he is pregnant

Votes: 76 36.9%
  • Get caught stealing a tampon bin

Votes: 27 13.1%
  • Try and cross the US border to get to Blair white

Votes: 21 10.2%
  • Get caught in a grooming sting

Votes: 62 30.1%
  • Actually molest someone then claim it was a " social experiment"

Votes: 56 27.2%
  • Try and Join the KKK or some other racist group

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Sue racist group for not letting him join.

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Claim he has fucked his mum.

Votes: 22 10.7%
  • Pretend to convert to islam or some other protected group

Votes: 50 24.3%
  • Try and get a job with his fake degree, then sue when refused.

Votes: 53 25.7%
  • Start his own range of tampons.

Votes: 20 9.7%

• Total voters

Botchy Galoop

Giving y'all the side eye
kiwifarms.net
Well....
There’s a whole thread on Jons nomination as Inspirational Wonder Woman, see

And....

Jons membership of @TheMompreneurTM Canada's organization & community for 17k+ women entrepreneurs: family & work, not one vs. the other!”
See

I predict his next job aspiration is First Lady!

Won’t Trump be pleased - I’m sure Jon could totally pass for Melania Trump. And he’s already picked out his red dress....

View attachment 954941 View attachment 954949
Jon's Theme Song

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to bet heavily that his next racket would be suing gynecologists for not respecting his gender identity and refusing to give him a pap smear until Devyn Cousineau bootfucked him so hard he tastes leather even when brushing his teeth.

After the Tribunal baldly stated that JY is a scamming fuck trying to extort money from businesses, the chiropractic bed case is going to be a slam-dunk for the defense. Even better since it's in big boy court now, the defendant is almost certain to demand (and recieve) a judgement for costs in a frivolous lawsuit. This is going to be much larger, large enough to hurt JY's savings HARD if he even has any. If he dosen't/can't pay up, he gets to spend a few months locked up with a prison population that contains a bunch of Indo-Canadian gangstas who will be very interested in what he has to say about Sikhs and other Southeast Asian minority groups. It's my fondest hope that he gets to bunk with Baljinder, the Indo version of Bubba who will make Jonnyboy feel like a woman every night of his stay.

I kinda went off on a tangent there, but where I was going with this was that he's pretty much fucked for any type of grifting or skiving tricks, the word is out and no one is going to settle out of court with him when they know they can sit back and enjoy watching him be savaged by yet another judge for pulling this shit. He's already shown that his tech skills are negligable as are his abilities in SEO and website creation, so an honest living in the 'gig economy' demoing food and liquor are pretty much his only options.

and good on him.

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to bet heavily that his next racket would be suing gynecologists for not respecting his gender identity and refusing to give him a pap smear until Devyn Cousineau bootfucked him so hard he tastes leather even when brushing his teeth.

After the Tribunal baldly stated that JY is a scamming fuck trying to extort money from businesses, the chiropractic bed case is going to be a slam-dunk for the defense. Even better since it's in big boy court now, the defendant is almost certain to demand (and recieve) a judgement for costs in a frivolous lawsuit. This is going to be much larger, large enough to hurt JY's savings HARD if he even has any. If he dosen't/can't pay up, he gets to spend a few months locked up with a prison population that contains a bunch of Indo-Canadian gangstas who will be very interested in what he has to say about Sikhs and other Southeast Asian minority groups. It's my fondest hope that he gets to bunk with Baljinder, the Indo version of Bubba who will make Jonnyboy feel like a woman every night of his stay.

I kinda went off on a tangent there, but where I was going with this was that he's pretty much fucked for any type of grifting or skiving tricks, the word is out and no one is going to settle out of court with him when they know they can sit back and enjoy watching him be savaged by yet another judge for pulling this shit. He's already shown that his tech skills are negligable as are his abilities in SEO and website creation, so an honest living in the 'gig economy' demoing food and liquor are pretty much his only options.

and good on him.
Yeah, but he's in Canada. If he gets prison time, he'll be housed with the ladies. That's not a punishment. That's a dream come true for him.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

and good on him.
I almost hope the gyno gives him a rectal pap smear.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
I saw an article on my phone today that talked about Ontario's Human Rights Commission weighing in on scents in the workplace being a Human Rights Issue. I think Jonathan will use that trick claiming the smell of brown people is an affront to the rights of his big ole schnozz.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Hysterical historical notes:

In June this year, Yaniv announced he had a referral for a Pap smear because such services were "my right as a woman." In July, he went for his appointment and then posted a vid on Facebook saying he'd been told "everything's all right in that area." We don't know whether the gyna just reassured him or went ahead and gave him a Pap - the technique's used on men to detect anal carcinoma. This went down during his skin breast brain somewhere else in my chest cancer imminent surgery pay attention to me drama.
Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 12.44.51 AM.png

Addition:
I saw an article on my phone today that talked about Ontario's Human Rights Commission weighing in on scents in the workplace being a Human Rights Issue. I think Jonathan will use that trick claiming the smell of brown people is an affront to the rights of his big ole schnozz.
Yaniv's already sued a theater complex and his mother's condo because he caught a whiff of something that made him oh so sicky and no one cared. At the theater, some First Nations people had burned a little bit of sage in a ceremony backstage where Yaniv was waiting to make a presentation and 'ittle poopsy got mad when the staff didn't give him their full attention despite his needing an ambulance and oxygen. At his mom's place, he smelled a cleaning chemical as he passed through the lobby and in storming around the building because he couldn't get fresh air from the windows of his mother's apartment he met up with a South Asian jannie who did. not. care. enough. Both cases - which sought the max in small claims court damages - were dismissed by the judges.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Canada, like much of the west, doesn't have debtor's prisons. They'll garnish his wages and/or seize tax rebates and bank accounts. Nothing more. It sucks, but owing thousands of dollars when you're broke as fuck doesn't actually impact your life all that much.
I'm not talking about debtor's prison and spongeing houses and shit, that all went out in the 1800s. You are correct that if you owe a regular debt there's not a lot that can be done, but when you are court-ordered to pay X amount of money and you don't do so, unless you can come up with one HELL of a good reason why not, you're going to jail for contempt of court.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Troontrasher

Niggernerd

Cute sleep paralysis demon Fumika
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'll probably start some charity and when no one donates will try a shit gotcha and call of us uncaring and cold hearted bigots ! ! !

• Feels
Reactions: The Un-Clit
Tags
None