War Presidential candidate Andrew Yang has a meme problem - YangGang 2020

An Ghost

Covered in sheet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>July 2018

Yang campaigned that early? Knew it was weird when his popularity skyrocketed basically overnight
could be a jape but i know if Narcissa thought it was ok to be white, I'd start lynching everybody at fancy country clubs ASAP.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
Are people unironically for this chink shitbag?

I mean he's probably a chinese agent. I don't understand. It's not even funny and their heads would be the first on the chopping block.
He's Taiwanese lol.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net

I mean he's probably a chinese agent. I don't understand. It's not even funny and their heads would be the first on the chopping block.
Yes, because he's Asian and a lefty.

"Probably"? I'd be surprised if he wasn't a chinese agent. The left doesn't like to think that they could be the ones against the wall. They think that because they're on the "right side of history" they can do no wrong.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Yes, because he's Asian and a lefty.

"Probably"? I'd be surprised if he wasn't a chinese agent. The left doesn't like to think that they could be the ones against the wall. They think that because they're on the "right side of history" they can do no wrong.
Pride cometh before the fall. They won't learn from it either. They'll think they just need to try harder. They have literally told people that it's okay for banks to reject financing someone if they are guilty of wrongthink. McConnell told them how they will regret their decision sooner than they realize. They didn't learn and double downed on stupid with Kavanaugh.

Derped223

Mobius 9
kiwifarms.net
A reminder that all ethnically Chinese people, no matter of their country are origin, are considered citizens by the glorious People's Republic of China.
Doesn't the Taiwanese government do the same thing too? Since it's name is the Republic of China?

SuperDeeDuper

it's a show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!
kiwifarms.net

you nips are right to be suspicious of the chinese. our universities are crawling with 'student organizations' (AKA chicom spy outposts) and there are tons of verifiable examples of the fuckers getting caught. the stories get suppressed because racism.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
you nips are right to be suspicious of the chinese. our universities are crawling with 'student organizations' (AKA chicom spy outposts) and there are tons of verifiable examples of the fuckers getting caught. the stories get suppressed because racism.
Frankly I think the US allied with the wrong groups in WWII. I mean look at a world if the Axis had won. No gays, exceptional individuals, cripples, trannies, jews, chinese, gypsies, blacks, hippies, commies, etc. We should have joined the Axis and attacked the Soviet union from the western side to just crush them Russians and repopulate it with the victors.

Sieg heil, kill whitey!

Iodised Ant

pregnant bearded japanese schoolgirl niggers
kiwifarms.net
I have some mild respect for Yang because he went on Tucker's show and pointed out that among all demographics drug use, anti depressant use, and suicide are at the highest levels in decades and asked "if society is going so great how come everyone wants to kill themselves?"

It's a very good question and Yang is the first politician I've seen who wasn't too cowardly to ask it.

The answer is most people are raised to be milquetoast effeminate pussies with delusions of grandeur.

Anyway, Yang is obviously a Winnie the Pooh plant, that's where the sense of astroturfing is coming from. If he does manage to become president with his promise of neeybux then its pretty much game over for the planet. The silent but deadly, slow and steady death of freedom.
Memes and the salt they generate are pretty dope though.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
Frankly I think the US allied with the wrong groups in WWII. I mean look at a world if the Axis had won. No gays, exceptional individuals, cripples, trannies, jews, chinese, gypsies, blacks, hippies, commies, etc. We should have joined the Axis and attacked the Soviet union from the western side to just crush them Russians and repopulate it with the victors.

Sieg heil, kill whitey!
Churchill was starting to get the idea:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
I think I remember there was a small but sizeable group before the US joined the war that was for the Nazi ideas here in America. People forget that all countries had eugenics programs. The Nazi took it to its logical extreme and made it something no sane politician would want to touch with a 20 foot pole.
I'd say that except the elite, most people didn't give a shit in the US, or were generally of two attitudes: "It's a shame another war is happening in Europe, we don't want to be involved" or "If it's going to happen, the Germans better win unless they destroy the UK." I obviously wasn't there, but the US population were completely against joining the war, from what I've read, until Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.

Makes me think, from the Siege of Leningrad in IIRC Sep 1941+++++, to Dec 1941 at Pearl Harbr, until Stalingrad in mid-42, it's kind of remarkable that Hitler didn't blame everything on the Japanese. Seems like the kind of thing that unreflective twat would have done.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
The answer is most people are raised to be milquetoast effeminate pussies with delusions of grandeur.

Anyway, Yang is obviously a Winnie the Pooh plant, that's where the sense of astroturfing is coming from. If he does manage to become president with his promise of neeybux then its pretty much game over for the planet. The silent but deadly, slow and steady death of freedom.
Memes and the salt they generate are pretty dope though.

He'd be assassinated.

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Thankfully with the Weibo thing China's threatening to no longer send students to Canada and/or the US. Please, God, I hope they do it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino