Press 1 / Thank you Stryker! -

Jonzun

Official 5th best poster on the Kiwi Farms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To everyone involved in this, thank you for all the entertainment you provided. I remember initially having reservations signing up to Patreon as I didn't want to feel as if I was exploiting someone who was mentally ill, but then I realised that whether or not Jace is real I would still happily spend a night out with him buying his rounds. Although a great source of schadenfreude, I genuinely liked Jace as a person and legit looked forward to spending time with him the odd time I could catch a livestream without having to work (seriously gutted I probably wont be able to make it on Wednesday).

I've been thinking about making this for a while, but now seems the perfect time to share this. I hope you guys enjoy it.
Love VEXGOD <3

https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fvexgod%2Fdeagle-nation-theme

HoloSkull

In-Terror-G8tor Playboi
kiwifarms.net
Sadly I haven't finished VR training yet - I'm wired literally.
So I took a D.O.O.M.P. from my optic nerve cable to show you my sick loadout:

gamin_respect.jpg

I got my rations on standby.
Totally not from the garden department that'd be gay.
Razer Tartarus macros set to righteous Pwning. :1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1:
Radio tuned in on enemy number stations, countering some intelligence.
Custom Utility Dagger with Nail-clipper Attachment and Gerber Clutch Stealth Survival Knife at the ready.
All systems go Commander for one sick night at the Alamo.

:semperfidelis:Semper Fidelis,
I laughed for a good solid hour when I put :2: to :2: together, Jan.
Thanks for the content.

Rammspieler

The water was wet
kiwifarms.net
I've already said this on The Commander's YouTube channel and on chat. But it bears repeating here.

Thank you, Deagle Nation for being there when I needed a laugh and to escape reality for a while when things got bleak. Thank you for being everything I wished to be at some point and for making the foolish even more foolish. It was an awesome ride and I'll never regret it.

SEMPER FIDELIS TO ALL ARE ARMED FORCES

semper fi.JPG

TheProdigalStunna

Fucking destruction
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://static.kiwifarms.net/data/xengallery/17/17596-0bd445bd0d0e9280906da08d5f20c632.jpg?1424831909
This has been one crazy ride. I might actually get a little emotional here, because the DN saga has brought so much happiness and laughter over the year or so I've been following them. In the light of recent news, my respect for both Jan and MDE have multiplied beyond anything I could have imagined. I'm not joking when I say this stuff has inspired me to work on my comedy in hopes that I could only achieve a sliver of what these people have invented. The characters of Jace, Tyce, Gail, and Eli shall go down in Internet history as some of the funniest creations in this otherwise sad time in cyberhistory.

Semper fucking Fidelis.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Its strange how much Deagle Nation means to me. I never thought I would be so engaged in any kind of lolcow activity other than reading wiki posts, the only reason I made an account originally was just to try and see updates a few days before they hit the wikis, but getting in the chat rooms for the weekly streams really made me connect with the community in a way I never thought I ever would, and in the end, even if Jace himself wasn't real, the entertainment he brought as well as the bond I formed with the people on this site (such as online) completely is real. Though this ride ends, I can't wait to see what new ride is in store for us.
Thank you, fictional future us marine navy seal rape survivor wolf soul author gamer vlogger blogger stoner christian soldier. I will remember these times fondly as some of the best.
:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:

FogHornCakeHorn

kiwifarms.net
us army.jpg

As a real member of the armed forces just like jace, he has always been an inspiration to me.
Also all the people saying Jace is a fake, shame on you. How could a man pretend to be a wolfkin marine with sponge balls that absorbs monster energy and then release it when passes out on a livestream possible be fake? sempa fidelis commander stryker

WachtAmWeb

"don't dubstep me!"
kiwifarms.net
Thanks Obama.jpg

Well, Jace had me fooled right from day one, back in 2012. I made the first anti-Jace video, and I have been a staunch opponent of the Ruseman Theory. I joined these forums solely because of Jace, and so for that I'm thankful, because this community is great.
I still maintain that even if Jan was trolling us all along, there's a point at which a line is crossed and where it's kind of sad that the trolling was so dedicated. IMO that was certainly the case with Parkourdude91. Sure, he had thousands of people fooled and made hundreds of hours of hilarious video footage, but at what cost?
I'd be eager to know how much DD420 knew - my guess is everything, right? - and to what extent Jan deliberately stoked the trolling and noise around himself. Did Jan start that first thread on /k/? Did Jan and his MDE buddies sockpuppet in the early days of Fuck Yeah Deagles? Did Jan think before he dropped some of my personal info online? I'm not pissed off, just intrigued.
Semper Fidelis, I guess.

Organic Fapcup

Spear enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 17648
Well, Jace had me fooled right from day one, back in 2012. I made the first anti-Jace video, and I have been a staunch opponent of the Ruseman Theory. I joined these forums solely because of Jace, and so for that I'm thankful, because this community is great.
I still maintain that even if Jan was trolling us all along, there's a point at which a line is crossed and where it's kind of sad that the trolling was so dedicated. IMO that was certainly the case with Parkourdude91. Sure, he had thousands of people fooled and made hundreds of hours of hilarious video footage, but at what cost?
I'd be eager to know how much DD420 knew - my guess is everything, right? - and to what extent Jan deliberately stoked the trolling and noise around himself. Did Jan start that first thread on /k/? Did Jan and his MDE buddies sockpuppet in the early days of Fuck Yeah Deagles? Did Jan think before he dropped some of my personal info online? I'm not pissed off, just intrigued.
Semper Fidelis, I guess.
DD420 IS Jace. And according to him it was a 10-15 hours a week project, so it wasn't exactly something that he'd have to dedicate himself 100% to.

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 17648
Semper Fidelis, I guess.
Incoming really boring and unfunny post, do not read this if you don't want your immersion ruined

Hi Wacht. Out of all the replies to this thread I wanted to reply to you and answer some of those questions, hopefully make you feel a little bit more satisfied with the real answers than your own personal speculation, because your videos have been fantastic and really made me laugh, and you genuinely seem like an intelligent and cool guy who really "got it". So I owe you an explanation, if nothing else. You deserve it and I'm overjoyed you got some entertainment out of this ridiculous bullshit.

And yes, I'm Jan, I've been Jan all along - but I never posted that first thread on /k/; that was actually (awesome) coincidence. In truth I didn't even WANT for it to take off then; I hadn't finished building his "backstory" yet - I had originally intended Fuck Yeah Deagles to be like, an internet prescence Jace held for a while and went unnoticed by everybody (like a side story) and then after he was "established" original idea was to then make a few videos on the MDE channel as a far more ridiculous character. He was supposed to be obsessed with using parkour to do everything, thought of it as a "martial art", and said they were the "ultimate athlete" and a bunch of other ridiculous shit. Of course when I came up with this I was fat as fuck which was obviously going to add to the ridiculousness of his claims. But then /k/ found it, and unexpectedly everyone went crazy over it so I just ran with it as if he was a lolcow (and a real person) and not some absurd character. I never even intended the "idiot gets gun facts wrong" thing to be the main thrust of it, it just sort of happened. I CERTAINLY never imagined I'd be doing this shit for two years but the continuous attitude was "why not" and "it's funny"

I don't see it as "sad" myself, it was kind of more of a weird hobby than anything. I didn't put as much effort into it as most people think, to be honest, it was like 8-10 hours a week or less depending on how much free time I had, probably peaked at about 15 hrs/week when I was super "on" and doing really intense constant livestreams and videos.... Some people waste time building model train sets, creating fantasy football leagues, or gardening, or playing World of Warcraft, I waste my free time creating satire. It's just something I enjoy doing, and it seemed that after a while, other people unexpectedly enjoyed it too. So I kept doing it. There was no master plan, no "endgame", and I never wanted to get anything out of it than a few cheap laughs. I don't feel like I "lost" anything or it cost me anything at all, I don't really give a shit if my name is out there as some performance artist/GamerGate terrorist/whatever shit they're spinning now. I did it because I thought the character was funny and it made me laugh.

And the dox thing - that was shitty, I regretted it immediately after I realised the ramifications and I wish I could take it back now - the original, misguided, idea was to make it more "immersive" or convincing as like, that's totally something this paranoid, delusional man would do - I thought, "if Jace was real, he'd make these insane, highly detailed dossiers on all these people, but he'd get most of the essential facts dead wrong, because he's so delusional..." which eventually lead to the Hater Hitlist videos. When I said your name etc. I tried to sort of slur through it really incoherently so people wouldn't really be able to make any sense of it but hopefully you/some other people would see it and be like "jesus christ this dude is really fucked up" which I guess worked :) :) :)

Not everything I did was for the sake of being "funny" - ESPECIALLY in the first year or so - the humor in Jace was EXTREMELY deadpan and subtle up until about the Hater Hitlist which I would probably mark as the turning point where the funny ridiculous aspects of him became a lot more exaggerated. But he wasn't always 100% supposed to be "funny", I wanted to use Jace to explore other things that were interesting to me, one of which was the ramifications of severe mental illness, and the ramifications of someone who refused to grow up and was just completely immersed in shit-tier "cool guy badass" culture to the point where they could barely function. Jace is both tragic and hilarious because he's the embodiment of the most fucked up, dysfunctional person I could possibly imagine.

You can't have him as being "funny" all the time, because mentally ill people are not like that. Mentally ill people are often very scary, or more often, very very depressing stories, because while their behaviors may be really weird and funny (i.e. thinking the illuminati was sending homosexual wolf ghosts to kill their souls) they're still human beings under all that. So I tried to do things that would express a "darker" side of him every now and then, like the "doxxing" thing, or the crying on the Sims 3, not as some "artsy" statement and not to "make people think" but to make it more believable and to add another layer to the character so he wasn't just a one-dimensional strawman. With Jace, you were never supposed to be sure whether to laugh at him, cry for him, or be afraid of what he could do - that added to the "mystique" of the character because you never know what to expect, and that made him more "real". He is fundamentally unpredictable and it's very difficult to understand his motivations, which is what makes him compelling to watch.

Jace's stupid "cool guy" persona he built around himself was way funnier to me than "ITS A DIIIICK" could ever have been. I wanted to create something that was not just "funny" in the sense of a cheap joke, but a genuine, exhaustive depiction of Mountain Dew culture taken to it's most horrific and absurd possible extreme.

Boundman

Just another rancher on The Farms.
kiwifarms.net
a lot of shit
Deagle Nation has dominated the past few months - a year of my life, and you had me fooled the second I saw those pissbags and your streams. It was great every step of the way and none of the content has lost its value for me because it's just all so perfectly executed.

One question, if you're taking them, is that 'Dead or Alive' I hear in 'Brianna Wu tried to assassinate me via street racing'? If so, nice touch.

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Deagle Nation has dominated the past few months - a year of my life, and you had me fooled the second I saw those pissbags and your streams. It was great every step of the way and none of the content has lost its value for me because it's just all so perfectly executed.

One question, if you're taking them, is that 'Dead or Alive' I hear in 'Brianna Wu tried to assassinate me via street racing'? If so, nice touch.
Yea I tried to edit it so it sounded like it was coming from the car radio but turns out I am shit at audio editing.

Boundman

Just another rancher on The Farms.
kiwifarms.net
Yea I tried to edit it so it sounded like it was coming from the car radio but turns out I am shit at audio editing.
That's sweet, I've been listening to that song since 'Faking Bad' came out. I'm a little upset that the ruse cruise stopped before I could pitch Deagle Nation cufflinks, cause I would wear the shit out of those.

Good luck with the livestream later, and I can't wait to see what's in store. For both MDE and DN. Semper Fidelis.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Jonzun

GREEDY FIREMAN

archive.li is your comrade
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, the Commander himself is here! This whole act was some kind of crazy-terrible-beautiful!
giphy.gif

I have to ask: how much was scripted and how much was ad-lib?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino