Pretend Debate John Walker Flynt - dazzle the world with your superior political hot takes

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Debate John Walker Flynt"

No problem!

*unsheathes katana*

Reactions: Fevur

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I love how shit #metoo movement is, how unprincipled. You can't even push a serial kid toucher and hair sniffer out of the race because Orange Man.
Metoo is bullshit and well past its expiration date. Literally everyone remotely prominent will be the target of some made up metoo. I'm sure some legitimate accusations will be buried along with the mountains of attention whore bullshit. Thanks a lot SJWs. Men like John have to pretend to believe whammens, though, while pretending to be a whammen himself.

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was curious, so I watched a video showing a guy restoring his exhaust. No gloves or mask. He was still alive by the end of it. Hm. Will any excuse do these days? Is this his signature laziness or could he be getting a little gun shy about his expensive fuckups?
What does he even mean by this? He could cut the mufflers out in his black dress and glasses, and at worst need a cheap welding visor to weld on straight pipe.
View attachment 1207389
looks like someone is missing the point of this library
Followup
1585523657600.png

True.. by comparison to John.

Has any serious writer ever got their start writing for Disney?

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, one of my favourite SJW talking points. 'How dare you use our own tenets against us? Only we're allowed to bully and attack someone through the language of social justice. Trying to hold us to the standards we demand of others is a bad faith argument!'

I'd also be willing to bet that the vast majority of people attacking Chuck right now aren't basing it on the fact he wrote some Star Wars books for Disney, they're basing it on that he's a fucking hypocrite of the highest order.

Last edited:

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
Yup, this'll happen just as soon as Twatter also bans troons for telling kids to take hormone blockers.

View attachment 1208272
It looks like this was sent right before the FDA approved the treatments.

Normally I'd have sympathy for "don't tout an uncleared drug" but in this case I suspect it has more to do with "orange man bad" than a realistic risk/benefit approach.

janny edit:
It is not an "approved treatment", the drugs were issued an Emergency Use Authorization.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to BARDA to allow hydroxychloroquine sulfate and chloroquine phosphate products donated to the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) to be distributed and prescribed by doctors to hospitalized teen and adult patients with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible.

The EUA requires that fact sheets that provide important information about using chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate in treating COVID-19 be made available to health care providers and patients, including the known risks and drug interactions.

The SNS, managed by ASPR, will work with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to ship donated doses to states. The SNS does not regularly stock either drug.

Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and chloroquine phosphate are oral prescription drugs approved to treat malaria and other diseases. Although there are no currently approved treatments for COVID-19, both drugs have shown activity in laboratory studies against coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). Anecdotal reports suggest that these drugs may offer some benefit in the treatment of hospitalized COVID-19 patients. Clinical trials are needed to provide scientific evidence that these treatments are effective.
https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020...ossible-treatments-for-covid-19-patients.html (http://archive.ph/PvrvB)

EDIT: Thank you for clarifying.

Last edited:

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where's the digital content, John?

proft.jpg

What's that, Pastor John, who built a church with his own hands in Latin America, is not the best Christian of all time? I don't believe it.

christian.jpg

Truly a candidate who connects with the people.

ing.jpg

fucking what

virus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TurboNAS

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Where's the digital content, John?

View attachment 1216682
It's almost like a crisis causes shortages, which causes prices to soar.

So what's the Wu For Congress 2020 campaign's policy on dealing with supply & demand? Any workable policies beyond "I promise I can fix this if you give me power and money", or are we going to be stuck with the usual "they need to Do Better"?

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's that, Pastor John, who built a church with his own hands in Latin America, is not the best Christian of all time? I don't believe it.

View attachment 1217515

Truly a candidate who connects with the people.

View attachment 1217516

fucking what

View attachment 1217517
If John still had any contact with anyone in Mississippi, anyone at all, he'd know that the local TV stations have been broadcasting religious services since this began. Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, they're broadcasting them all. Then again, he'd probably also know that the main charities are church-based, and they're still at work. They're working extra-hard, actually, because their caseload has hugely increased. Food deliveries to the elderly alone are massive. Certainly the faith-based communities' contributions have dwarfed the state and Fed aid so far. People are taking care of each other, and strengthening their ties to each other and the community as a whole by doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When John is in Congress he will time travel back to the end of February 2020 to stop Mayor de Blasio from being a fucking idiot.

graves.jpg

Tags
None