Pretend Debate John Walker Flynt - dazzle the world with your superior political hot takes

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede
kiwifarms.net
So much integrity, endorsing canidate Biden after everyone else dropped out. Thank you Mr. Obeme for showing us how to act, and thank you John for teaching us how to live in an upright and selfless way. Oh also where is the fucking PPE John.

View attachment 1230459
:story:
John, you really shouldn't talk about others having NPD.

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I ask myself that question a lot, John. Oh, do I ever ask myself that. Well, it's more like daydreams. Wonderful, wonderful daydreams. The best part will be watching those wonderful daydreams come true, this November. The best part is, I bet I answer the last three questions the same way Johnny does (No, No, No) but for entirely different reasons. We'd be a lot closer to an unrecognizable, collapsed democracy after four years of a senile Biden being puppeted by shadowy, unaccountable bureaucrats than after another Trump term, that's for sure. Say what you like about Trump, he's definitely making his own decisions.

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's take a good look at those proposed WHO recommendations. Recommendations, not requirements, the WHO has no actual power to enforce any of this. I'll also note the Chinese have completely ignored these recommendations.

"That transmission is controlled." How controlled? Completely controlled?

"That health systems capacities are in place to detect, test, isolate, and treat every case and trace every contact." This is ridiculous. You will never get 100% on any of this. Never. Not even close. The only parts of this that are doable are treat every case and test. Large-scale testing is taking place already. Yet detection is always going to lag when you have a disease with a high percentage of people who are asymptomatic. We isolate as well, but isolation is only completely effective on diagnosed cases. We're already isolating ourselves on the chance that we might be infected. As for treatment, I don't know of any cases were denied treatment, do you? I don't even know anyone that was denied heroic measures like a ventilator. We're certainly not having to triage, or to warehouse people and wait for them to die like the Chinese obviously did to large numbers of cases. They triaged who got better than routine care, guaranteed.

The concept of tracing every contact when you asymptomatic, long-term infectious people is laughable. Not to mention tracing contacts flat-out fails a bunch of the time. Look at the earliest outbreaks of Ebola. They never did figure out how some of the victims were exposed.

"That outbreak risks are minimized in special settings like health facilities and nursing homes." Like we're doing? Nursing homes, of course, are specifically vulnerable to any kind of infectious disease. especially pulmonary diseases. But the best thing you can do for nursing homes is testing and isolation from outside contacts. We're doing that already. Hospitals continually have new sources of infection brought in every day. They're called patients. PPE for staff is being used. Assuming staff has and uses it, and disinfecting is taking place, that's as good as it's going to get.

"That preventive measures are in place in workplaces, schools, and other places where it's essential for people to go." This is so completely imprecise as to be virtually meaningless.

"That importation risks can be managed." Lol, how managed? I think when air travel opens back up we;re going to have testing for both active infection and antibody tests at both the destination and originating airports. And it won't be 100% or even close. False positives, false negatives, flat-out test failures, all of that will happen. We can keep air travel closed to countries that report current cases, but that relies on those countries to be honest with us. By that criteria we should go ahead and let the Chinese fly here again, since they're reporting that they've done a wonderful job.

"That communities are fully educated, engaged, and empowered to adjust to The New Normal." Again, so vague as to be meaningless.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"That communities are fully educated, engaged, and empowered to adjust to The New Normal." Again, so vague as to be meaningless.
I take this last to mean "the populace is so weary, browbeaten, and cowed that they don't fight back against any curtailing of their liberties, no matter how capricious."

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Should have elected Andrew Gillium, he knows how to wear a mask. He's gotten lots of practice by putting on gimp masks to get fucked like a pig by large groups of buff homosexuals.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Mola Ram

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But John I thought were supposed to be providing them with PPE. Did you just MURDER all the (homosexual) healthcare workers in MA???

ppe.png

("lol libertarians are literal tards, everything is so much better when Trump + the government take care of everything")

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here, this fake news outlet has on a platter a complete gift from Trump, something utterly moronic by even the most charitable interpretation, and they completely blow their credibility by using an utter fraud, who is a pathological liar and an absolute fake about every aspect of his life, and using this guy as a source to attack Trump.

If you know anything about John you know how absurd it is to cite him for anything, ever. And it makes you wonder, what should you assume about other sources cited by this fake news outlet? I'm just going to assume they are all as utterly bogus and fake.

Here you have a paper of record citing an absolute babbling lunatic, worse than Trump, who claims plutocrats are going to destroy the world by throwing rocks at us from the Moon and the world is going to end because in 10 years all electricity will be consumed by Bitcoin mining.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
The most amazing, infuriating and hilarious thing about John is how he invariably first declares himself an expert in something, then says something even a moron could see is completely wrong, then absolutely adamantly refuses to admit being wrong, no matter how obviously he is wrong.
It seems like they are talking over each other, boil it down to what's going on and one person is trying to point out that he's incorrect and the response is just Wu arguing that he read an article about it. The mistake people make is assuming that Wu knows or understand anything. One way to shoot him down would be to instead of someone being a detractor(criticism) they just add implausible technobabble that he would likely agree with. I think that would work in real life as well, essentially poisoning the idiot with fake news.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
One way to shoot him down would be to instead of someone being a detractor(criticism) they just add implausible technobabble that he would likely agree with. I think that would work in real life as well, essentially poisoning the idiot with fake news.
John does something Trump does a lot, which is regurgitate something he just recently heard, often beginning with some verbal trash like "not a lot of people know that. . ." and shit like that. I bet you could troll John into doing exactly this.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
So the place John mentions is definitely a puppy mill. And he gets called out for it
View attachment 1251643
but "they give a significant part" -- hmmm, I wouldn't have thought as a champion for the people, John would go with a trickle down system

Shouldn't there be a regime where that money goes to a shelter program?
I mean private transactions and voluntary charitable donations...that's sounding suspiciously libertarian

Tags
None