Prince Harry calls for Fortnite to be banned - Represents gingers well.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
He's just mad that ever since he has been saddled with le 56% princess, he can't frag ragheads from behind the control stick of an Apache attack helicopter. Meanwhile all these kids in their Counterstrikes and Fornites and Minecrafts are out their blasting away virtual kebab like there is no tomorrow.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think after he got drug out of the mil he's been on a giant fuck you mission to the world.

He just wanted to fly around with his mates have a drink, blow up ISIS and do cool Prince shit. They took his chopper away, told him to do royal stuff, but you don't matter your older bro has kids now so you are some ribbon cutter at best now.

So he marries trash darkie to piss off the family and now goes to spite vidya.

You coulda had a ginger warlord... but no you brought this on yourself. Punished harry a man denied his Apache.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm an ignorant American but can one of our British Kiwis tell me why anyone in the UK even gives a shit what anyone in the House of Windsor thinks?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the monarchy hasn't had any semblance of real power since the Edwardian Era at the latest and the only reason why these inbred figureheads haven't been abolished is because of tourism revenue.

Really, the British royals and all their assets (Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, etc.) are basically just a glorified tourist attraction.

Honestly, Parliament actually listening to the royals in 2019 would be like the Tennessee State Legislature taking policy advice from Dolly Parton or the Elvis Presley estate because Dollywood and Graceland are major tourist attractions in that state.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm an ignorant American but can one of our British Kiwis tell me why anyone in the UK even gives a shit what anyone in the House of Windsor thinks?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the monarchy hasn't had any semblance of real power since the Edwardian Era at the latest and the only reason why these inbred figureheads haven't been abolished is because of tourism revenue.

Really, the British royals and all their assets (Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, etc.) are basically just a glorified tourist attraction.

Honestly, Parliament actually listening to the royals in 2019 would be like the Tennessee State Legislature taking policy advice from Dolly Parton or the Elvis Presley estate because Dollywood and Graceland are major tourist attractions in that state.
Queen of England's net worth is something like half a billion dollars, plus "the royal blood" which means that anyone in her family can marry a super-rich a-hole who has no other way to spend money. At some point people have so much money that they die of boredom and pay stupid money to get titles, because why the fuck not.

Anyways, money = power, influence and respect which is the honey for the tortured egos.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think after he got drug out of the mil he's been on a giant fuck you mission to the world.

He just wanted to fly around with his mates have a drink, blow up ISIS and do cool Prince shit. They took his chopper away, told him to do royal stuff, but you don't matter your older bro has kids now so you are some ribbon cutter at best now.

So he marries trash darkie to piss off the family and now goes to spite vidya.

You coulda had a ginger warlord... but no you brought this on yourself. Punished harry a man denied his Apache.

I honestly doubt how much danger the prince is really being put at. If I had to guard and take care of a fucking prince, I'd never let the dude go into Afganistan. I'd probably setup a Hollywood movie set and get a bunch of people pretend like we are fighting ISIS and he is flying the chopper meanwhile there is a fucking midget planted in the intrument panel who is actually flying the bird.

Peasants need to feel like prince is doing some military shit like one of them. Prince need to feel like a warrior slaying ISIS. You can get those photo ops in some safe place without the risk of loosing the fucking prince to a stray bullet or sand syphilis.

KeyserBroze

Sleep is for people who run out of Cocaine
kiwifarms.net
Whilst the royals may not have the ability to directly intervene in politics the benefit of the Prime Minister having to "ask their permission" to form a government and generally being portrayed in events as a glorified royal minister should not be underestimated.

They serve a similar function to the men in roman scoiety who used to whisper to generals when they marched into Rome, "Respica te, hominem te memento" ("Look behind you, remember you are only a man"), positions of power attract egos.

Edit: p.s. Harry is a twat

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of funny, because over here in the UK I remember I said something similar to what you did and the teacher gave me a hi-five lol. I was just a little weirded out by how similar your story was...
It has to be some sort of weird soccer-mom thing over here. The bing homepage on the tinpot laptop I use at work has about a third of its shitty articles be about royals on any given day. I don’t know if the last person to use it was a deluded catlady or if deluded catladies just consume so much of this shit that it bleeds into everyone’s webpages. I think it has to be one of those just because this story is literally the only one I’ve seen about the inbred goons outside of there.

Mega Blooper

underwear shop cat
kiwifarms.net

Only like 30% of the country even give a shit, mostly people in the Home Counties and people who read the daily mail. The rest are apathetic or would like to see them guillotined for spending taxpayer money on their palaces. Ironically they generate more money for the government through the crown estates than they take in tax, though.

turboNIG-3k

Neither Rich nor Evans
kiwifarms.net
Oh, ok, out of touch royal brings up years old game, suddenly it's a problem? Created to addict? Unlike other games, which are purposely unfun to avoid players becoming addicted?
Boy he's gonna be mad when he hears about cigarettes!

I guess games are an easy target for someone looking to earn some Good Boy Points with the UK equivalent of boomers.
I mean, what kinda backlash should he be afraid of? No one gives a shit what spergs in alt-right hatespeech forums think.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Boy he's gonna be mad when he hears about cigarettes!

I guess games are an easy target for someone looking to earn some Good Boy Points with the UK equivalent of boomers.
He's trying to do that concerned royal shit that worked so well for Di and Charles.

Except he comes across as even more of a conceited little prat who just needs to be bitch slapped and shut up.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
He's trying to do that concerned royal shit that worked so well for Di and Charles.

Except he comes across as even more of a conceited little prat who just needs to be bitch slapped and shut up.
Honestly, the royal family is more like animals on display than anything else. Except the Queen, she's the last good one, but all of the others are pretty much just there for tourists to gawk at.

You'd think the UK would know when to beat them to shut up.

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WELCOMING IN THE NEW YEAR
kiwifarms.net
Only like 30% of the country even give a shit, mostly people in the Home Counties and people who read the daily mail. The rest are apathetic or would like to see them guillotined for spending taxpayer money on their palaces. Ironically they generate more money for the government through the crown estates than they take in tax, though.
Yeah, it was 200-something million a couple of years ago, I haven't checked the numbers for last year though. That's without any hard-to-measure tourism stuff.

There's plenty of minor nobility these days that are basically fucked because their estates don't bring any money in at all, are expensive to maintain because they're big + old and they aren't allowed to develop them in any way because they're historically important. I only know that though because a couple ended up on a hoarders type programme.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino