Disaster Pro-Trump troll busted for running fake intelligence firm tied to Mueller smear - Noted MAGA Enthusiast Young Person Jakob Wohl Does the Impossible: Uniting Twitter

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net

He'll be easy to catch if they want to arrest him for the smear campaign. Just station some people at his local hipster coffee shops.
Do you know what we call someone who hangs out at hipster coffee joints that makes odd observations and complaints about the clientele?

A fucking hipster.

Somebody buy this guy a Mr Coffee and a can of Folgers so he stops embarrassing himself.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
I've lost track a bit here. Was mueller liked or disliked by the trump people? What the hell was the point of any of this?
Honestly, I think a lot of people were just ignoring him. After two years of investigation, he managed to collect a handful of scalps on some very flimsy process charges (i.e. lying to the fibbies).

Not sure why Mr. Autism decided to lob a sexual-harassment grenade at him. Mueller's effectiveness was pretty well shot by now.

Girl with a fake name

kiwifarms.net
I was reading all about this little twink today. OMG he's going to hate prison. I mean, he may get lucky and avoid prison this time but he'll fuck up again. Just from what I've read about him yesterday I can tell he's way too stupid not to try another stunt like this. Even if he does time I'll bet you when he gets out of jail he'll do something else that will fail in epic proportions. I honestly can't wait. This SureFire Investigations thing was hilarious.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
So this is illegal when it happens to Mueller, but not illegal when it happens to Trump and Kavanaugh?

Do I have this straight?
Even if you think Ford made her testimony up out of whole cloth well, she didn't take photos of herself, darken them, and use them as the CEO images on her fake website that was going to announce the claim as part of an international team of elite private investigators.

The devil is in the details. The details with this dude are fucking incredible.

Rio

Smug Ellen Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I don't normally tend to post much in A&H, but this is basically a lolcow thread so idc.

Instead of bowing out graciously, it's looking like Wohl decided doubling down is a better route, starting off with a 45 minute press conference at a holiday inn (where all serious adult press conferences are held) where Jack Burkman, who had trouble negotiating the fly of his suit, proclaimed Wohl to be a "Child prodigy that has eclipsed Mozart" (even though Wohl is 20, so his heel licker effectively called Wohl a manchild)
(link to the press conference if anyone cares https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1058026438035677185
I'm definitely not gonna watch the whole thing)

Other than that, he angrily proclaimed a bus stopping at its regular stop at its regular time to be a bussed in mob out to stop him from spreading the truth
https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1058018635204173825

Picture of ongoing serious press conference held by two highly credible individuals.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but the "victim" they were going to unveil who was going to come forward with allegations against Mueller also didnt show up lol. I'm guessing they paid her and she took the money and ran.

Last edited:

Bubsy

It's nothing purrsonal.
kiwifarms.net
I was just thinking about how the media hasn't made a peep about Mueller in what seems like months. What a way to bring it back into the spotlight :story:
The investigation as a whole has supposedly winded down quite a bit due to the midterms. It's common practice for investigations into major political figures to go quiet about two to three months before an election.

This of course means it's out of the public eye right now so leave it to this idiot to remind everyone there is still an active investigation against our sitting republican president a week before the midterms.

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The investigation as a whole has supposedly winded down quite a bit due to the midterms. It's common practice for investigations into major political figures to go quiet about two to three months before an election.

This of course means it's out of the public eye right now so leave it to this idiot to remind everyone there is still an active investigation against our sitting republican president a week before the midterms.
It's not a terrific time for anyone in the pro-Mueller camp to be bringing up the Special Counsel, anyways. He's just barely managing to hold things together over there and Concord Management has had him on the ropes so hard these past couple of months that they're literally just citing fucking Tweety Bird quotes in the paperwork now, just to fuck with him. All of the legalese has been slowly morphing into expensive shitposting.

Bubsy

It's nothing purrsonal.
kiwifarms.net
The thing with this whole investigation thing for me is that with or without foreign interference any half decent Democratic candidate who could bring out a decent number of voters would have beaten Donald Trump in the election, even with Russian troll farms or whatever backing him up.

The fact that Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election is a testament to the fact that Hillary Clinton is a terrible candidate. Nothing more.

That said the investigation is bringing out some amusing salt from all kinds of people so it's not like we aren't getting anything out of it.

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I don't normally tend to post much in A&H, but this is basically a lolcow thread so idc.
I am in the early stages of working on an full-fat lolcow OP, it's gonna take like a day or two, because there is a lot of info and profile pieces out there on this idiot, and I want to get the important stuff archived and written-up 1st. He's already a fully-fledged careercow at the age of 20, which makes him the Mozart of Lolcows.

(The Krassenstein brothers, who are supposedly behind outing this exceptional scheme, are also possible cows, but I didn't take a proper look at them yet, that will probably come after I finish the Jacob Wohl OP. Unless someone else wants to take a look at them).

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am in the early stages of working on an full-fat lolcow OP, it's gonna take like a day or two, because there is a lot of info and profile pieces out there on this idiot, and I want to get the important stuff archived and written-up 1st. He's already a fully-fledged careercow at the age of 20, which makes him the Mozart of Lolcows.

(The Krassenstein brothers, who are supposedly behind outing this exceptional scheme, are also possible cows, but I didn't take a proper look at them yet, that will probably come after I finish the Jacob Wohl OP. Unless someone else wants to take a look at them).
Here's a twitter thread Nick Monroe did, compiling a bunch of info. on Wohl if that helps any.
https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1058130004821843969

One thing I noticed about the 2016 elections is that it produced a shit ton of grifters, people with a shaky understanding between activism and criminal acts, and other attention whores.

People like Jack Cosco, Loomer, Candice Owens, and Wohl are pariahs to the entire political process.

Last edited:

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
I read about this today. Apparently it was brought up at the press conference the date of the rape supposed to happen and on that date, Mueller was serving jury duty.

When this was brought up by reporter, Wohl claimed that the jury duty was a planted story by the Washington Post.

I'm not sure if this man understands how jury duty works.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino