Disaster Pro-Trump troll busted for running fake intelligence firm tied to Mueller smear - Noted MAGA Enthusiast Young Person Jakob Wohl Does the Impossible: Uniting Twitter

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
From what I understand some lady hired Surefire to find her stolen truck. Instead of finding it, he stole her money instead. Granted this woman can't be too bright. According to the end of the article, she still thinks he'll find the truck.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-wohls-fake-pi-firm-ghosted-on-a-destitute-woman-looking-for-her-stolen-truck
In an interview with The Daily Beast, Adams said she had been kicked out of her house in an ugly divorce that began in 2015 and lived out of her Hummer for two years, until it was stolen.
“I was looking for a paralegal to help me with some court documents at the time on Craigslist, the legal services section, and I came across an ad that said ‘have you been scammed? Do you need a private investigator?’” she recalled. “So I’m like, well, yes I do!”
We got a fucking winner here lads.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Even though Jacob Wohl may be close to the stupidest person I have ever come across, I have to admit that he has balls. I can't imagine following through with such a pathetic attempt at trolling and even now that he's been caught red-handed and his whole plot laid bare, he's still vouching for the authenticity of his "investigation". I've never seen someone face a supermax prison and still talk like they got away with it.

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
Even though Jacob Wohl may be close to the stupidest person I have ever come across, I have to admit that he has balls. I can't imagine following through with such a pathetic attempt at trolling and even now that he's been caught red-handed and his whole plot laid bare, he's still vouching for the authenticity of his "investigation". I've never seen someone face a supermax prison and still talk like they got away with it.
Dude has got to be some kind of cluster b.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
You have to be exceptionally stupid to be this overzealous. I wouldn't mind actually starting a gofundme to hire a bunch of men to beat the shit out of him and send me the photos because really, I think he's too stupid to understand anything else.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitter bans right-wing activist Jacob Wohl over fake accounts
Twitter has cracked down on one of its more overt offenders. The social network told Daily Beast it has banned conservative activist Jacob Wohl for "multiple violations" of its rules by creating and running numerous fake accounts. He'd admitted to USA Today in an interview that he intended to open fake Twitter and Facebook accounts to manipulate the 2020 election in favor of Trump, and it appears that he didn't waste time. A Daily Beast source said he'd already crafted "several" Twitter accounts before Twitter dropped the hammer.

Wohl told NBC News that he created one account that posed as a supporter of former Starbucks chief and presidential candidate Howard Schulz, but insisted that it was "not a fake account" despite the way he ran it. In his USA Today chat, Wohl acknowledged that he hoped to promote "weaker candidates" in a bid to split the left-wing vote.
This isn't the first time Wohl has landed himself in trouble, both online and off. He has made bogus claims about Robert Mueller (prompting an FBI investigation into Wohl) and Senator Kamala Harris, and has been accused of defrauding customers for his hedge fund. Stormy Daniels attorney Michael Avenatti also alleged that Wohl was behind domestic violence charges against him that have since been dropped.
Twitter's action isn't surprising whether or not the USA Today piece played a role. The social site has been under pressure to curtail election meddling, and that frequently involves the use of fake accounts. There was a good possibility it was going to clamp down on Wohl at some point, even if it took a while to discover the connection.
So here have him admitting to attempting to manipulate elections by disseminating misinformation via alts.

• Informative
Reactions: Chester Rigby
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino