Trashfire ProJared Divorce Fiasco - Irrelevant videogame reviewer cheats on his wife with some streamer slut and gets destroyed

Who is the most "specially gifted" member of the gang?

• Jared

Votes: 763 45.3%
  • PBG

Votes: 420 24.9%
  • Holly

Votes: 368 21.8%
  • Heidi

Votes: 120 7.1%
  • Null

Votes: 871 51.7%
  • Ross

Votes: 35 2.1%

• Total voters

Arch Zealot

kiwifarms.net
I think you’re overlooking the most important part of JonTron’s success, he’s good at his job. It doesn’t matter what he covers, if he’s good, people will keep watching eventually. Same reason Mel Gibson still has a career.
also he is an self admittet egdyboy with no backtracking.
like the sleepycast episode where they talk about him and Zach (psychicpepples) laughing so loud they woke up OneyNG while watching american apache videos killing ISIS fighters

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Mother's Basement was quick to attack ProJared here, perhaps on the basis of a good offense is the best defense.
It's a matter of what his "cosplay" girlfriend does. She has so much leverage if that relationship sours, especially as he's willingly bleed his fans into hers. Plus it's a matter of what former staff of his say in public. When YouTube channels share multiple editors, they talk. All I am saying on that matter.

emmens

I wear pantspants
kiwifarms.net
assuming it hasn't already been brought up. it would be advisable to keep an eye on Wizards of the Coasts and Dungeons and Dragons( and chris perkins to that extent) social media streams since Jared is one of the members of their Official livestream series Dice, Camera, Action. I'd expect a public disassociation before the day is over, if not in the next couple days.

Piss

kiwifarms.net
Since we're taking bets on who eats shit next, I'm going to go ahead and say Jim Sterling. I don't think he understands boundaries, he's hypersexual, in an open marriage, a drug abuser, a gambling addict, noted for his addictive personality, and most of all is Anglo. It's only a matter of time before feds are digging up little boy's corpses in his crawlspace.
It's him or Egoraptor.

I'm a little surprised Jim hasn't been crucified yet. He's smarter than he lets on, but he chases a crowd that looks for any reason at all to destroy whomever steps out of line. My bets are on Jim pulling a Roseanne and tweeting something exceptional while high as a kite.

Jim has a history of making fun of feminism and being pretty harsh towards them about ten years ago, but he pulled a complete 180 at some point. I've had a theory that his wife has full control over him, and he had to shape up and do what she says for some reason. Could be anything from visa reasons to his thinking he'll never be able to find anyone else. Who knows?

Going to go with either Boogie or Mother's Basement here. While he manged his divorce better than ProJared here, he's been increasing stress that the massive blob cannot handle. When he falls, he will fall fast and hard. Mother's Basement was quick to attack ProJared here, perhaps on the basis of a good offense is the best defense.
Boogie's already starting to fall apart, with a combination of Francis videos pulling in next to nothing anymore and his ever-looming bad health situation. Boogie's good at manipulating people, so I doubt his nice guy persona will slip away, as he'll always have a legion of young fans posting nice things in his comments. It's his health that will destroy him. His new teeth require a shitload of maintenance, and he's a person who isn't even used to brushing daily - he said on the H3H3 podcast that he just used mouthwash twice a day, and that was it. When he stops taking care of his teeth, and he will, they're going to cause him heaps of trouble. I posted my notes of his entire 2 1/2 hour podcast on H3H3, if you're interested.

Combine that with his falling income, and his exceptional choice on aligning with the SJW crowd online that promotes bad mental health and perpetual hatred, and Boogie's going to become a glorious wreck sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
assuming it hasn't already been brought up. it would be advisable to keep an eye on Wizards of the Coasts and Dungeons and Dragons( and chris perkins to that extent) social media streams since Jared is one of the members of their Official livestream series Dice, Camera, Action. I'd expect a public disassociation before the day is over, if not in the next couple days.
Perkins said nothing yet, but he has liked a few tweets.

The rest is just D&D shit, DRUMPFFFFFFFF posting, and dogs because its been a stwessful day.

Between that and what happened to Mearls, combined with WotC’s general laziness, Im looking forward to a TPK, as the nerds call it nowadays.

the autist of dojima

I need more ratings, ratings control everything
kiwifarms.net
Disagree. Boogie is like a runaway elevator. That is to say, it has emergency brakes that dig in and stop a fall. He's very clever.
Boogie survives due to his im totally depressed guys and if ur mean i might do an hero act
The moment people realize hes just bullshitting is the moment hes fucked

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino