Trashfire ProJared (Jared Knabenbauer) Divorce Fiasco - Irrelevant videogame reviewer cheats on his wife with some streamer slut and gets destroyed

Who is the most "specially gifted" member of the gang?

• Jared

Votes: 828 44.5%
  • PBG

Votes: 440 23.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 412 22.2%
  • Heidi

Votes: 167 9.0%
  • Null

Votes: 934 50.2%
  • Ross

Votes: 50 2.7%
  • Nulyu

Votes: 14 0.8%

• Total voters

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
Going "poly" is just an example of idiots who think they are smarter than they really are... who just know deep down inside that they are so much brighter and more enlightened then all those prudes that came before them. The next step after something becomes a universal truth, like monogamy being a good thing, is for that truth to be forgotten.

Can it work? Well sure... somebody eventually wins the lottery... that one guy in high school hit the full court hail mary shot to win the big game... a black kid might grow up knowing his father... crazy unlikely shit can happen. Just don't think it will happen for you.

AbbleDabble

kiwifarms.net
LOL the cheating shithead is crying about 'slutshaming'. She also claims Jared didn't divorce Heidi over twitter when he clearly did.
She just says he didn't do it first, then shows that Heidi posted on facebook about it before Jared made his tweet. Jareds was arguably way more public but I'm sure one of their friends would have leaked it eventually.

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
Putting the mental health of Holly and extremely belated timing of all this aside- IMO everything from these tweets, IF legit, prove Heidi is the abuser here. That Facebook post about his play button and the texts are so particularly damning.

You don't stick around your abuser's old house to find his gold play button and mock him about it not being accurate anymore. She portrayed herself and her relationship with Jared and Holly in a wildly inaccurate manner in attempt to manipulate the internet into destroying Jared's career- and it worked.

It just so happens Jared is the most spineless cuck on the planet, who entered an open relationship with his wife so not to lose her, that has some strange obsession with his genitalia/crossdressing on top of everything. Jared took all this lying straight down, even pretending this didn't happen, when he should've been on the offensive, talking to Holly about receipts and making sure his story is straight with other members of NormalBoots, etc. He should've published a response video like James Charles did to Tati- everyone here is clearly exceptional, as was the case there. He needed to use his platform to do what Holly did here to stop his career from hitting rock bottom, and he didn't.

She did not post the receipts from the people Jared sent nudes to that say they aren't minors- which would be a huge help to his case. If she posts those, I'll be backing this dude all the way, but he's still a creep in my book until they're posted.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Heidi said she encouraged it.
Photos from legal adults., yes.

Holly is saying Jared 'only' got photos from legal adults. How would she know this as a fact?

As soon as someone plays the "mental health" card, I tune out.

It's exclusively used by awful people to excuse their shitty behavior without having to take responsibility or apologize for their actions.
View attachment 766216
That's when I stopped reading. Clear example of emotional manipulation to get people to listen to her side of things.

Can't stand people like this. (self harming thoughts over drama she helped cause - wtf ever, Holly!)

DirtyOldish_pol_tard

kiwifarms.net
That's when I stopped reading. Clear example of emotional manipulation to get people to listen to her side of things.

Can't stand people like this. (self harming thoughts over drama she helped cause - wtf ever, Holly!)
Holly's mother was a psychotic, borderline, narcissistic manipulator like this, and Ross sort of insinuated that Holly pulled the mental health card at least once in their relationship during that VRchat livestream. Holly used to tweet a lot about drinking wine too, I wonder if she's a full blown alcoholic, because her mom was an addict.

EDIT: I honestly hate anyone who buys the occupational therapy bit hook, line, and sinker. wew lad.

Attachments

limecouch

The comfiest couch
kiwifarms.net
So both halves of the couple who thought polyamory was a good idea were shitty people, who’dve thought?

If anything it only makes Holly look worse despite her trying to make herself look like a neutral player in this game. She cheated on her husband and all but admitted to it, then tries to play the self harm/suicide baiting game when she gets called out.

Maybe she could have had some sympathy if she posted this and didn’t try to sweep the underage photo thing under the rug. But the Chai person sent her photos and said, “no more because I’m 16,” and Jared encouraged her. Not a good look defending that.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Holly's mother was a psychotic, borderline, narcissistic manipulator like this, and Ross sort of insinuated that Holly pulled the mental health card at least once in their relationship during that VRchat livestream. Holly used to tweet a lot about drinking wine too, I wonder if she's a full blown alcoholic, because her mom was an addict.

EDIT: I honestly hate anyone who buys the occupational therapy bit hook, line, and sinker. wew lad.
You could really see the anguish and doubt with every stroke. Also notice the curve breaking into a sharp corner used to write "keemstar" and the slight jaggedness at the tail end of "2019" showing the harrowing signs of this is bullshit, learn how to art, at least say you wrote this with your butt so it would be at least impressive to the most pretentious of graffiti artists.

Glad I couldn't help

Now with edge anime avatar
kiwifarms.net

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
She still cheated on Ross and completely glossed over that part. Oh no I'm asexual until Jared said he wuved me and now I'm attracted? She's trying to make it seem like she absolutely didn't have her claws in Jared when you know she fucking did. Like it's all Jared's fault for bringing her into this. Oh poor ace me, if only Jared didn't get a boner for me I could have been spared. Also Heidi acting "crazy" is what happens when someone has put up with tremendous BS for so long. I had a friend just like her in high school. Boyfriend started cheating (later confirmed), she had her suspicions and he gaslit her. She went fucking nuts over the course of their 6 month relationship like that dude from Fairly Odd Parents trying to prove fairies are real. Did she act psycho towards him? Yes. But she was psycho because her boyfriend kept lying to her about mundane shit like blocking her on messenger when he said he was going to bed. She'd ask me to look on my account and he'd still be on. Weird ass shit like that turns normal people crazy real fast. And once you get that confirmation you suddenly want to ruin that person's life in retaliation for making you feel that bad and forcing you to go insane for so long. So if that's what happened to Heidi and Jared, this shit from Holly proves nothing. It's only showing the crazy Heidi part and not what lead her there. I'm seeing a woman who sounds hurt and lonely and knows, KNOWS her husband has feelings for a close friend. It drove her nuts.

Could also be entirely true and Heidi is a bipolar crazy who tormented Jared who did absolutely nothing wrong (according to Holly). I'm guessing the truth is somewhere in between. Holly loses points for leading off with the "muh mental health" foot and the cringy fucking artwork.

Edit: HOLLY FINALLY ADMITS CHEATING ON ROSS https://twitter.com/HollyConrad/status/1130652864752177152

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino