Project Zomboid - The farming simulator disguised as a zombie survival game

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet retard
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, fucking around in sandbox and on modded maps is fun. The map is Spy's Facility-7 Demo if you were wondering.

wuhanbiolab.png

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
41.51 has been neat so far and it feels a ton better to play than 41, although there is a bit of jank you can still notice while playing. Them fixing the lighting on building exteriors so they actually work really helps with the visuals so its not so flat, apparently after you would quit the game on a new save every exterior light would just stop working. Still not expecting MP or a real release in any reasonable amount of time, but I am looking forward to where things are headed.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Nostiagla Critic Main
kiwifarms.net
Still not expecting MP or a real release in any reasonable amount of time, but I am looking forward to where things are headed.
Id expect mp to come sometime next year , it seems like it was far along before the delay so its probably mainly optimizations , but we are 100% not seeing release for at least another 4 years

Serbian Peacekeepers

Nostiagla Critic Main
kiwifarms.net
Mods sounds like they're at a pretty okay place for that, from the bits and pieces the devs have mentioned them it sounds like they want the npc system to be really robust but I wonder how much different it can be from what the community has done.
ive used the main NPC mod , and its ok but its really janky , i would not recommend for normal play. But i doubt the devs can do any better within a reasonable timeframe