Proof that Catholicism is true -

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
On the forums for Fundies Say the Darnedest Things, I tried multiple times to convert the people there to Catholicism. Since I am banned there, I will try doing so here.

The Protestant Reformation was the second major schism in the history of the church after the schism between the Catholic Church and Orthodox Church in 1054. Martin Luther became an apostate and invented an entirely new branch of Christianity causing most of Northern Europe to leave the true church, abandon most of the sacraments, and disrupt apostolic succession.

The Reformation spread to Lithuania and caused most of the population of Silvuna to become Calvinist. Many Catholic Churches were confiscated and shut down. Then this happened.
This issue was resolved in the summer of 1608 when a few children tending their sheep in a field some distance away from Šiluva reported that they saw a beautiful woman holding a baby, appeared on the very spot where the church had stood. She was weeping bitterly. The children returned the next day accompanied by many from the whole village and a Calvinist minister, and they saw her, as well. When word spread, an old blind man who had assisted the priest in burying the treasures of the original church recalled the location. After the apparition, the institutional documents of the Catholic church were found, and in 1622 the case concerning the restitution of Catholic ownership was won.

Because, inspired by the apparition, the community returned to the devout practice of their religion, Our Lady of Šiluva is invoked as the patroness of those who have lapsed from the faith, and of those who pray for them.
How do you explain the fact that the population of Silvuna converted back to Catholicism. This proves that the apparition is real and that Catholicism is true. I pray that this information will cause you to join the true church.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I explain it with space aliens, myself. Aliens do everything, dude.

If it's not true, then why do we keep seeing science fiction stories with advanced aliens who incited every major event in history and built every ancient structure? We keep trying to disprove it, but we keep coming back to that truth.

Aliens. I pray that this information will cause you to welcome our new overlords.

Not an_ime g_irl

kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone care about Catholicism being real or not if when you come down to the core, it depends solely on what you believe?
What the thinker thinks, the prover proves religions do not work because they are the most logical, they work because people need something to believe on (This is why religion is being replaced by science, just look at any article "Scientists say...")
I want you to tell me one thing op, why do you want to convert people to your religion, have you ever thought about of that?

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone care about Catholicism being real or not if when you come down to the core, it depends solely on what you believe?
What the thinker thinks, the prover proves religions do not work because they are the most logical, they work because people need something to believe on (This is why religion is being replaced by science, just look at any article "Scientists say...")
I want you to tell me one thing op, why do you want to convert people to your religion, have you ever thought about of that?
I want to convert you guys so that your souls will be saved. And the Catholic Church says that Faith and Reason are complementary, so I am trying to show evidence that will lead you to conversion if you use your logical reasoning skills.

PorcupineTree

kiwifarms.net
I want to convert you guys so that your souls will be saved. And the Catholic Church says that Faith and Reason are complementary, so I am trying to show evidence that will lead you to conversion if you use your logical reasoning skills.
Goddamn. Every catholic I talk to is so paternalistic and judgemental when they’re trying to convert people. Everything worth listening to has to have some magical threat slapped onto it. Have you ever thought about a different method?

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why... :thinking:

:trump:
I was banned because I was falsely accused of promoting antisemitism which I wasn’t because I was only talking about the Jews in Spain.
Goddamn. Every catholic I talk to is so paternalistic and judgemental when they’re trying to convert people. Everything worth listening to has to have some magical threat slapped onto it. Have you ever thought about a different method?
I am not being judgemental, I am explaining the reason why it is our duty as Christians to convert others. Jesus Christ dying for our sins so that our souls can be saved is the meaning of Christianity.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino